• Science
    • Geography
    • Spelling
    • History
    • French
    • Spanish
    • Gym
    • Other

[color=rainbow] Ok, we all have or had school...and most of us (the normal people;)) Have hated it. I'm here to ask, what is your worst subject. For me by far it's French...I have a 68% average...although on a recent test I somehow scored an 80. :confused: Anyway, what's your worst subject?[/color]

[quote]Well, my worst subject is Geography. i got an 86 %, all of my other classes i got A's. Im just a genius [/quote]

or a teachers pet. :lecture:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

or a teachers pet. :lecture: [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm no, im just fricking smart.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I think I speak for almost everyone by saying maths and english suck. and so does HISTORY..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm, Math and English are the easiest subjects ever. History is included with Geography, which sucks. I hate it.

Guest Imsirion
i hate everything except weightlifting and science cause the sciencs teacher lets us run wild most the time like a pack of frikin psycho monkeys:p

[b]Tis easy, maths is, somewhat, but as annoying as hell...and English essays and History essays I can live without....I hate l[i]oooooo[/i]ng pieces of writing..
Geagrpahy's OK, I guess...we got an assessment today, and another one tomorrow on the Demographic Transition Model...:nervous:
anyway, PE, IT, and DT are the only good picks out of all of them..Chemistry's good too..
/me makes bombs[/b]

[color=deeppink]Well, I have always sucked at [b]math[/b]. All of my other subjects basically came easily and I could have done better had I the motivation to study.

English has always been my best subject and I have always gotten As. Now I know how you smart people feel about other subjects...I have never ever been challenged in English...waaay tooo easy...

Until this year (senior year...12th grade...last year of high school) I finally have Advanced Placement English (thank God!) which means I'm in with intelligent people who understand deep books and who know how to write.

But math...bah...mesa hate it :shifty:

Edit: I forgot to say that I love French! That is my second-best subject, oui ;)[/color]

[color=royalblue]I don't see why you people hate math so much. It's one of my better subjects...I have like a 98 in that class. I don't like English or Literature all that much, but I guess it's ok...History is alright, but not that great, and I can live with Biology, even though I wish I could be in a Chemistry class or maybe Physics, but the stupid education system sucks around here, so I'm gonna go to college early. I'm gonna move out after this school year and I'm oh so happy about it....I get to live in a nice co-ed dorm away from home...I'm gonna miss some people, but not all that many. School is horrible to me.:flaming: :mad: :cussing: :mad: :flaming: <~~is how I feel about it.[/color]