OtakuBoards

What's the weirdest manga that you've read so far?

darkartic

[quote name='DreamW3aVer']The wierdest manga that I have read has got to be Legal Drug. But its still a good manga, just wierd at times.[/quote]

Eh? What's weird about Legal Drug? I mean, what's weird about painfully pretty boys dressing up in china dresses and working in drugstores for very, VERY weird bosses?

I love Legal Drug... *sigh* XD

Weirdest manga... can't believe no one's suggested Azumanga Daioh yet. I think the moments with Sakaki and "Chiyo's dad" pretty much speak for themselves. If not, there's always perverted ol' Mr. Kimura, the raging battle between Osaka and Chiyo's pigtails, and Sakaki's never-ending quest to find a cat that doesn't bite.

Excel Saga is also pretty high up there. HAIL IL PALAZZO!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stafal-chan
^_^ um well i'm with the rest of this thread FLCL has to be one of the weirdest manga's i've ever read yet i think it was one of my favorites ^_^ it's so randomly funny ^_^ hee hee ...oh well i haven't read bobobo (how do you even write that??) but i have seen it on tv...it's too weird :animeswea i don't get it at all... ^_^ umm paradise kiss was kinda weird... ^_^

haha :animesmil to EvilRubberDucky i love ur name hahahaha ^_^

[FONT=Arial]FLCL was the weirdest one I've ever read. I've only looked at the first one, but I had absolutely no idea what was going on. I knew the show was insane, but I adored it because of it. I admire the level of spontaneity that the author could keep up through the whole first book.

My own manga, "Mega Peachy Academe," is also pretty spontaneous. I remember the very first chapter was about me and my boyfriend having to fix a VCR in the media center at our school (which never happened) and ending up setting it on fire. I also drew a bunch of Christmas chapters starring my friends, Nightwish, AFI, and Marguerite Moreau, and it was absolutely nonsensical.

(If anyone is interested in the aforementioned bizzarities, page one is [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/ShikyoKasu/mpacsspec2-1.jpg]here[/URL] and page two is [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/ShikyoKasu/mpacspec2-2.jpg]here[/URL]. They read right to left and are rated G. The quality isn't so great, though).[/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pyronic flame
the wierdest one i have read so far would be abenobashi magical shopping arcade it is very funny but random :animesmil