OtakuBoards

What's the weirdest manga that you've read so far?

darkartic

Guest Jeawlcena
I agree with Tatsubei Yagyu Bobobobob or how ever its spelled is the weirdest. :animestun ya never know whats going to happen on it

i have to say the wierdest manga/anime would definatly be Excel Sage. i mean really, thats like pycotic. you have people dying the being revived every 5 minutes, asceded being sleeping with dead mexicans, off the wall politcal racial and religous jokes, and not to mention petafile scientist!

Some of the gag doujinshi by the Zaougumi circle are pretty bizarre. One of their FMA doujin includes a few pages of Riza/Riza and Armstrong/Roy.

Actually, no. The [i]weirdest[/i] manga I've ever encountered is a BL series born in the twisted, twisted mind of Yamato Nase. Frankly, though, I'm too embarrassed to admit that I've read it, so I'm not going to name the title here. It was like watching a train wreck (or the upcoming Snakes on a Plane, perhaps?)--I couldn't tear my eyes away!

~Dagger~

Guest shadowsfall
The seires idk what it is about it but its just odd to me theres a guy with a sword that only enjoys demon blood but hes a demon on the inside and if he dosnt feed the sword it kills him and he has friends that are "good" demons its all just so wierd you have to read it to know what i meen :animeswea

[COLOR=#656446]It's [b]Short Cuts[/b] for me. Yes, I know. It's ecchi bordering on hentai at times but the randomness of the 190+ "cuts" (ministories) and the sheer number of ko-gal jokes Usamaru Furuya cracked is just [i]staggering[/i]. But it's the randomness, mostly.[/COLOR]

Guest Black Jocker13
[QUOTE=darkartic]What's the weirdest manga that you've read so far?

The weirdest manga I've read is FLCL.[/QUOTE]
For me it would have to be this weird anime called FAKE. It's a yaoi anime, but it goes WAY too far into the details.-_-' I picked it up think it was something eles. Retarded me.

If we're talking weird in a wtf sense, DOGS is sorta weird O_O I have no idea what it's about, but it's pretty XD I keep reading it even though it never feels like I learn anything new ^^;

Omega 2-D gag doujinshi is really weird ^^;

[color=darkblue][size=1]Reading the [b]Excel Saga[/b] manga can weird you out pretty bad at times. But it's a good type of weirding out (if you love insane comdies).

But the top spot on my weird manga list has to go to [b]Uzumaki.[/b] I know that it's supposed to be a horror manga, but for me, I got more "WTF" moments out of it than anything else. From the art style to the plot line itself, it's just....well, weird.[/color][/size]

Guest DreamW3aVer
The wierdest manga that I have read has got to be Legal Drug. But its still a good manga, just wierd at times.

[quote name='Jeawlcena']I agree with Tatsubei Yagyu Bobobobob or how ever its spelled is the weirdest. :animestun ya never know whats going to happen on it[/quote] I agree BoBoBo is so weired. I must say JoJo's bizzare adventures are kinda weired too.

• 2 weeks later...
Thought I'd post a different kind of weird.

Kaori Yuki is my favorite manga-ka. Her series [I]Angel Sanctuary[/I] and all the [I]Count Cain[/I] volumes contain some of the wildest stories contained in manga. Her stories delve into topics most would not dare to mention: incest, the occult, a murder pretty much every chapter([I]GodChild[/I]), heaven, hell, angels, demons, and insane family members out to kill you. All the artwork is gorgeous, dark and Gothic. If you can handle wild subjects and plot twists that make you go WTF?!, try her work.

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

The weirdest manga I've ever read is also one of my favorite mangas, [B][color=darkred]Hellsing[/B][/color]. It seems the actual story is in the passenger seat as the whole thing is driven by graphic violence and seeing "what bad-a** stuff is Alucard going to do next". I really enjoy the series, and the actual story is really good, but I noticed that nearly half of volume 5 is taken up by a scene were Alucard [spoiler]dispatches a single person in a slow, torturous manner[/spoiler].

Another strange series is [B][color=black]Samurai Champloo[/B][/color]... I don't know. It's great and all, but it's just weird sometimes. Alot of inside jokes and what not. Alot of modern day humor placed in Edo-Era Japan.[/color][/size]

Guest Metal Dragon
So far the weirdest manga I've ever read is Excel Saga. Every time I tried to understand what was going on, my head hurt. :animestun

Arm of Kannon. (I think that's what it was called). I gave it to my friend for her birthday. That manga is pretty twisted. I could hardly get past the pictures and read the text. lol! No wonder they keep that thing wrapped up! 0.o