OtakuBoards

Pickup lines...

Howlingvampire4

Just to put my oppinion in this thread, pic up lines aren't too good.
They only work in one situation.
Not all of them. So, it wouldn't work if anyone planned the garbage.

I think you just have to build the relationship on your own.
Not go up to some cute girl and start chopping at her saying you wish to go out on a date.

That will hardly work. And its going for outward apearance. Not what they act like.

I don't know, since we already have big different oppinions on this, I'll let it go.

[size=1][color=slategray]And some of you are taking this so seriously... why? It's fun and most people know pick-up lines are cheesey. But, some lounge lizards actually use this stuff, haha. Calm down. XD

Oh yeah, PWNED's post reminded me of the Taco Bell pick-up line. Since the two are basically the same thing.
"I'm no Taco Bell worker, but I'll stuff beef in your taco." Something like that.

>>[/color][/size]

[quote name='GaarasStalker][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]Just be honest. Relationships shouldn't rely on how clever you are. ^_~[/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]Yeah, but pick-up lines aren't about relationships. They're about meeting new people and getting their attention.[/size][/color]

oh, i dont recomend using this, i have a few friends who are constantly aroused, its funny to see them walk away with a drink in thier lap.

Excuse me, ma'am, I'm with the police. I'm going to need to to remove most of your cloths, lay on your back and spread your legs, i asure you this is only a routine pat down.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]Some of my favs are:

"My magical watch says you aren't wearing any panties." " Oh, you are?" "It must be an hour fast."

"Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?"

"Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?"

"Is that a keg in your pants, 'cause I'd sure like to tap that ***!"[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Hi ye i'm kinda new sooo helooooo evrybody!!
I don't know what people's problems are with chat up lines i think there cool and sometimes give that extra edge to start the conversation.
This i got from a mate: I'm lost can i have the directions to your place. Aparently works well in France? :animesmil
Soz don't know any website only advice is to google it.

My line might sound silly to you guys, but it got me where I am now, going steady for over a year now with the cutest guy around:

[I]"Could I have some transparencies and pens?"[/I]

It's a direct translation from Finnish, and it was preceeded by four months of mutual oggling in my school's lobby (he worked there in the reception at the time). ;P