OtakuBoards

I need help doing something VERY immoral.

Guest Kaise

Guest Kaise
I'm not a moral person. I believe the end justifies the means.

Over the computer is this guy i hate. Seriously, i loathe him because he told this girl he liked her, and she made me dump her to be with him. (I didn't know this at the time, i just found this out recently.) Not only that, the guy asked her out 7 months later after her new boyfriend dumped her, on the same day. Then, because of him, she betrayed me. In other words, this guy is my nemesis.

Simply put, i found the way to destroy him:make a way to end the relationship. Problem is, it's an online relationship, and i don't know how to destroy it. I'm not going to wait it out, i want revenge.

Mwuahahahah I feel evil today... Create a new email add her and say you are him. If you add him on sum other email uve created observe his typing patterns ie. his greeting and whatnot xD, his fav emotions (:D), try to get in the habbit of typing like him. And commence with the impersonating! :D hope this helps ;)

I'm going to be quite frank with you, I do not like the way you're approaching this ordeal. The way you say it, this guy took your girl but you even say that your girl also had some part in this. "she made me dump her to be with him." Sounds like they were both apart of this.

oh and btw Dooxy, that is NOT the right way to do things. Impersonating another person just so you can get back at someone is not how you solve things.

Anyway, Kaise. Just accept it and move on. There's no use in dwelling over something that has happened. So she dumped you, the world doesn't stop spinning for you, the sun doesn't stop rising. The way I see it, if she [U]made[/U] you dump her, why would you want her back again if she asks. Communication and trust are key components in any relationship. I understand that you are not quite the moral person, but does that mean you'll go to extremes over one guy? Monomanicalism leads to doom, keep that in mind. You have other, greater, things to deal with. Don't let any other person get in your way. The world continues to spin, the sun continues to rise; It's time to move on.

There really isn't any way to get your plans across to ruin their relationship. Not without getting in troubles with authorites mind you. Believe it or not, there are an infinite amount of people who do these unjust things. So what do I do when I've been backstabbed? I learned to move on and you should too. You should vent your anger out on something. Hobbies and such. I can't help you on getting back at him (or her for that matter) and I choose not to. I [U]will[/U] however, give suggestions on how to deal with it. As I've stated above, take up some hobbies. When I get angry or just completely out of it, I train. I train all day. I train all night. I train until my body is completely sold out. It keeps my mind off trivial matters and I benefit something for it. It's a win/win situation. Take you anger/hatred out on some games. Own a couple of people. Get some headshots. Some people find it easier to deal with it by doing some work (i.e. homework, studying, chores). Even if you're still bent on revenge, please keep in mind that there are [B][U]always[/B][/U] going to be people like them. You can't live in a world without them. I hope I've helped in some way, either with the problem or with your morality.

Good luck with everything

[size=1][spoiler]It's worthless and a waste of time to help this guy. I remember a while back about him running away, and it's just a fruitless battle. Every post has some other contradiction of terms on the situation, or suddenly the story changes. How can anyone take him seriously?

So, go ahead, try to give him advice. We all know the best way to get "revenge" is to get the F--K over it, find someone else you can devote all your love and affection and be completely happy with. In time, the other partner will realize what a dick they were, and will try to resolve things.

But I'm sure Kaise here will come back with some other lame "But this that this that".[/spoiler][/size]

[QUOTE=Athena][size=1][spoiler]It's worthless and a waste of time to help this guy. I remember a while back about him running away, and it's just a fruitless battle. Every post has some other contradiction of terms on the situation, or suddenly the story changes. How can anyone take him seriously?

So, go ahead, try to give him advice. We all know the best way to get "revenge" is to get the F--K over it, find someone else you can devote all your love and affection and be completely happy with. In time, the other partner will realize what a dick they were, and will try to resolve things.

But I'm sure Kaise here will come back with some other lame "But this that this that".[/spoiler][/size][/QUOTE]

Way to lay it on Athena. But in any case, even if it was just a "lame" excuse for getting attention, I can't help but.. well, help. My ears, or in this case eyes, are always open for people to confide in. In my opinion, the world do a whole lot better if people were willing to give a helping hand whether it is need or not. I'm not disagreeing with you in any way, I feel the same as you. But. The way I was brought up and the teachings I've learned, I can't help but pity Kaise.

"People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway."

[quote name='VanBMD']Way to lay it on Athena. But in any case, even if it was just a "lame" excuse for getting attention, I can't help but.. well, help. My ears, or in this case eyes, are always open for people to confide in. In my opinion, the world do a whole lot better if people were willing to give a helping hand whether it is need or not. I'm not disagreeing with you in any way, I feel the same as you. But. The way I was brought up and the teachings I've learned, I can't help but pity Kaise.[/quote]

[size=1]You'll soon find out. I feel sorry for the people who try to help the helpless.

So, with that, good luck.[/size]

[QUOTE=Athena][size=1][spoiler]It's worthless and a waste of time to help this guy. I remember a while back about him running away, and it's just a fruitless battle. Every post has some other contradiction of terms on the situation, or suddenly the story changes. How can anyone take him seriously?

But I'm sure Kaise here will come back with some other lame "But this that this that".[/spoiler][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Exactly what I wanted to say..only in a much more mature matter.

Although if this really is such a big problem. [spoiler]Then maybe he could just go and off them himself? That is only if you don't want to end up in a jail cell for the rest of your life though. Who really knows though? This could be an attempt for attention as well?[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]That's hardly what I had in mind for something 'VERY' (Note the CAPS for emphasis) immoral... it's more like 'Help me be a jerk on the internet', but whatever:

Does this person have a video game that consumes their life? Like, an MMO or something? WoW or EQ2? If they do, try and do what I do to everyone I meet; ruin their life and do not allow them to have any fun whatsoever. They will than proceed to quit their game, and will find themselves lost in the real world without any idea what to do; than you can laugh maniacally!.

Er, seriously though: what's the point? You honestly think some chick who [U]went out of her way to conspire againts you[/U] would take you back just because her old boyfriend vanished from the face of the net? You've got no choice but to move on and PLEASE stop asking us to solve your friggin problems... I can see it 5 years from now... "HELP ME, HOW DO I PAY MY TAXES!', 'HELP ME, HOW DO I PASS MY DRIVERS EXAM!', 'HELP ME, WHAT'S THE ANSWER TO THE SAT QUESTION!'[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna] PLEASE stop asking us to solve your friggin problems... I can see it 5 years from now... "HELP ME, HOW DO I PAY MY TAXES!', 'HELP ME, HOW DO I PASS MY DRIVERS EXAM!', 'HELP ME, WHAT'S THE ANSWER TO THE SAT QUESTION!'[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[size=1][color=hotpink]PWND!!!

Seriously, though, what kind of a sicko are you? How OLD are you? Yes, you have our attention; now, are you satisfied? No, because now you are going to come along, retort to everything we say, and then wait for us to keep on some more. Why? Because you love the drama. We all do. We're human. But seriously, this is just a RIDICULOUS reason to want to get vengeance. Wait until he kills your mom or something, lol.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]This thread is really not going anywhere so I am going to close it.

[B]Kaise[/B], please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B]Otaku Lounge Rules[/B][/COLOR][/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided.

We have pretty high standards when it comes to the quality of posts. Although the starting post got off to a good start your responses to what others have said have been spammy. When you re-read the rules page it will make more sense to you.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or another member of the staff.

~*SunfallE

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]