Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What do you ppls think of the idea of having a shipwrecked rpg?
Ok there will be 12 people spaces so sign up soon! I will be a person but I will also control the mail, food drops, wishes etc. So no-one should say in their post: ???: Hey look theres a whole heap of food here! unless I've already said that there was a food drop of treasure hunt. you can vote people off the island, after nominating them and I will set up a poll for the other members to vote on (members only to make it fair!) If they get voted off they go. You can leave the island when you like. I reserve the right to kick you off the island, reasons are below:

*Excessive violence/swearing
*continual abuse of above paragraph ie producing food without permission
*use of weapons: guns, swords etc (we are on live tv all the time almost, remember that)

Follow the rules and you will be fine! Sign up below with your age and a description:D
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
hm. When i first saw this, I thought it was a pirate RPG. When i noticed it wasn't, I was dispointed but it seems to be like Survivor so I'm in!

Name: Gavin
Age: 14
Description: Cool, artistic, loves adventures, girl magnet ;) :blulaugh: hehehehe... er.. right.
Posted
Ok 9 places left.

BTW: Hasn't shipwrecked been on TV where you are? Its a cool show, alot better that survivor. There are Australian, American, French, Italian and English people on it.
Posted
I'm in.......

Name: Rex
Age: 13
Des.: Smart, annoying, funny, and an idiot sometimes.Wears black baggy jeans, a blue shirt, a cap, and sunnies.

cool.......
Posted
8 places left, i'd better put mine up:

Name: Liam
Age: 14
Description: Brown hair with blue tips (real!) cool glasses, cargo pants, haiwaiian (sp?) shirt and skate shoes
Posted
Im in too...

Name: Danny
Age: 18 (Youre all so young to me)
Description: Blue eyes, Brown hair. 6'2", Heh heh (Im not the skinny kinsd of 6'2")
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Sounds lovely...

Name: Iris Chastain, but call me Iris.

Age: 16

Description: tall [5'8"], shoulder length brown/red hair, purple silver tankini...*watches guys drool* :blueshift:[/COLOR]
Posted
Name: Pumar
Age: 16
Discription: Black hair, blue eyes. He wears blue baggy jeans, with a white undershirt. He is very musclar, and smart. And wears a hat backward on his head.
------------------------------

There! I fixed it. Hehehe
Posted
Thanks SS, I might start this thing if no-one else signs up soon. Sweeet i finally ot my hair died blue patches and blond roots (normal hair colour brown) sweeeeet!!, i need a digital camera. .

BTW: 1 place left (i think) and forte, this is a real life rpg, not a fighting one, you don't need the vegeta suit :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Thanks SS, I might start this thing if no-one else signs up soon. Sweeet i finally ot my hair died blue patches and blond roots (normal hair colour brown) sweeeeet!!, i need a digital camera. .

BTW: 1 place left (i think) and forte, this is a real life rpg, not a fighting one, you don't need the vegeta suit :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

BAH! I fixed it. Hehehehe...... I normally dont read the intro to rpgs, i didnt for this one, so hehe, i fix!
Posted
Ok, i couldn't be bothered waiting. . .lets start this thing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The group arrive on the secluded island, off the coast of PNG*
*Their first challenge is to build a small village type area, and a place to store 2 weeks worth of rations*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

k i started it, its now up to you peeps to post. .
Posted
[color=indigo][size=3]
Okay! I have an eagle named Swift that kills prey for me and him. I also have an ostrich named Thunderbolt that i ride on.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...