OtakuBoards

Ship wrecked

liamc2

Sere: We COULD spare th--

Rex/Liam: *look thankful*

Kool/Iris: :devil: :flaming:

Sere: *sweatdrop* or we could run them through with a skewer and give them to the producers like shiskabobs . . .

Rex/Liam: *run off screaming* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sere: *sweatdrop* It was only a suggestion . . .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Suddenly, a group of TV producers and the SWAT Team come crashing through the forest.*

Kool-What the----

producer-SILENCE!! Now we had an agreement here.

Iris-What "agreement?"

producer-*holds up a contract with everyone's signatures on it* All of you agreed to do this show for us. All you've done is deny, run, avoid, and kill some of us. Now we DEMAND that you finish up the season!

Liam-We already finished a season. SEVERAL of them. We've been here since Fall, Winter, Spring-----

producer-not THOSE seasons!! We have only aired about 2 episodes of you on TV, and the public is getting demanding to see how you're holding out.

Rex-We were on TV?! :excited: COOL!!!

producer-duh! That's what we agreed on. We've done our part of trying to film you, now you must do your part by [u]letting[/u] us film you.

Sere-And why?

producer-Because if you don't, I'll let these SWAT men fire at you, and then we'll see how well you survive while dodging bullets.

SWAT-*takes aim*

all-*gulp*

Chole-erm....give us a better reason why we should.

producer-well, erm.......we have something you want. Yes, that's it. Something you've been mising.

Rex-*gasp* My tinker toy! You must have it! :eek:

producer-erm....yes, I do have it. It's in my pocket.

Iris-Oh please! Can't you see he's lying, Rex?

Rex-but it has been missing for a while. Alright, Mister Producer, we'll finish up the season for you.

Kool/Iris/Chole/Sere/Liam-REX!!! :eek:

Iris-Oooh I wanna-----

producer-Just sign here, Mister Rex.

Rex-*signs the contract* There. Now can I have my toy?

producer-what toy?

Rex-The toy of mine you said you had.

producer-Mwahahahahaha! You're so gullable, fool! Now all of you must obey my will!

everyone-*glares at Rex*

Will someone explain just what the HELL this is? RicoTranzrig, I'd seen your name on the 'last post' thing a few times, and thought; 'Good, Rico's keeping an eye on it.'. Now I actually visit the topic and see this? Prolonged spam with no end in sight? There's no plot... This is hardly even Roleplaying. After a quick review of the thread, I see that It started off like this, and has done nothing but degress from there. When the Super-Moderators are the ones participating in the undesirable threads such as this... Well... One is left to wonder where the future of this forum lies.

[color=royalblue]Final_Flash recommends that I delete this thread entirely.

I can't say I'm very pleased with the general state of Games/RPGs lately. People are creating new RPGs at a very fast rate and are not even putting any thought into them. I encourage all members to create RPGs that are thoughtful and worthwhile -- if you don't put some effort in, then there isn't much point.

When joining the RPGs of others, try to be true to the original story and the intentions of the creator. I think that all Mods in this forum should crack down on new RPGs which display no effort.

For now, I'm going to close this. I may delete it in future, however.[/color]