OtakuBoards

Ship wrecked

liamc2

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole shivered..[/i]

Kool: What's wrong?

Chole: I don't know...

Liam: Its not cold or anything...

[i]The group started running towards the other end of the island, crossing the jungle floor...[/i]

Sere: I have a bad feeling about this.

Kool: We should slow down again...

[i]Rex continues sprinting...[/i]

Chole: Rex noooo!!!!

[i]He disappeared in the distance....a couple seconds later, the could hear a net sprining up...[/i]

Kool: Darn it...[/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam-Maybe we should split up: If we get caught all at once, who's gonna free us?

Kool-:eek: Liam just had a good point!!!

Chole-Well, let's do it then.

Kool-I'll go this way...

Sere-I'll go this way.....

Chole-I'll go close to Rex to see if there's an oppurtunity to free him.

Iris-I'm coming with you, Chole.

Chole-alright. But we'll have to be quiet.

Liam-Um, I guess I'll hide in a tree then.

*they go off quietly to their different directions and hide*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The producers held Rex captive inside their fairly large transmision station out on the water, on a boat.[/i]

Producer: Now that we have you, are you going to cooperate or not?

Rex: I'm not going to follow what you say until you promise all of us freedom and a home.

Cast Director: Oh? I thought you were happy here..

Rex: Are you joking?!

Producer: Okay, okay...I'll try to work something out with the CEO of this station, but no promises...this show has gotten the best ratings ever since it started...

Rex: Really...then you should have no problem giving us a nice home.

Producer: Are [i]you[/i] kidding? They like seeing you guys toil and struggle...they've learned a lot from you and your friends.

Rex: It's just common knowledge...making fire and curing poisions aren't that hard.

Producer: We don't know how to do that...

Rex: But do you really have to put us through this?

Producer: Can you hold out for another month or so?

Rex: ...can you let me go now?[/COLOR]

Liam: well I'll go this way. .*wanders off to a pitch balck part of the forest*

[i] why do I always get the freaky places??? :rolleyes:[/i]

*he stumbles around in the darkness, running his hands across branches and bushes, finding his way round*

[i] alll I need now is someone to start shooting at me :rolleyes: [/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris and Chole hit the ground, bullets thudding over their heads. She winked at him and the two crawled in opposite directions....then Iris took off, racing through the trees, cutting a zigzag pattern.[/i]

NPC: Aw damn!

Iris: Yep!

*THWACK*

NPC: :sleep:

Chole: Is he gone?

Iris: Just catchin' some Z's.[/COLOR] :naughty:

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Iris passed the beach and they saw the huge dreaded transmitter looming in the waters...Iris dove in..[/i]

Iris: C'mon Chole!

Chole: I don't know...it seems foolish and we might get caught...

Iris: We want to save Rex, don't we?

Chole: ...

Iris: Okay, bad wording...umm, we don't want him to die!

Iris: :shifty: let's just go...

[i]Iris grabbed Chole by the ankles and dragged him into the shallow water.[/i]

Iris: It's all your fault if we get killed!

[i]They started to swim towards the floating station...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]They dove underwater, holding each other tightly as to not get swept away from the strong currents coming from the ship. They both opened their eyes and guided one another towards the destination, without any fear of being seperated.
They dove deeper and saw an underwater port, used for carrying and deploying submarines. Inside the ship, the two sprung out of the water and into the floor of the holds.[/i]

Chole: We made it...

Iris: Now to find Rex...I wonder where, though...I don't really know much of ships...

Chole: Well, I've only been in one...a while back...but I think I might be able to find a way.

Iris: Well, it's better than coming here and then getting lost...

[i]Chole took her hand and led her out of the water to dry off. After a few minutes, they started exploring the lower floors of the ship quietly...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris tapped the side of a door quickly then whipped around the side, back pressed tight to the wall. The door remained closed, and there was no sound coming from the interior, so she silently cracked it open and peered in.[/i]

Rex: !! Mppfhh!

Chole: .....*wihspers* wow.[/COLOR]

Liam: *looks around* erm. .ello?. .O_o

*Liam walks around until he comes to the beach, and sees the pontoon*

Liam: cool *starts swimming out to it* row row row your boat. .no wait . .I haven't got one. .erm. .swim swim something or other in the ocean. .

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: What are they doing to him?

Iris: You don't wanna know...

Chole: eh...so is it safe?

Iris: To what?

Chole: Rescue him!

Iris: Well, Why don't we listen onto their conversation first then we'll decide...its getting a little interesing...

[i]Chole and Iris stayed close together, eavesdropping on the producers and Rex...[/i]

Producer Bill: We'll give you a large cash settlement...

Rex: What are you going to do?

Bill: We'll take you home and give you the money if you tell us what your friends are up to.

Rex: Wel...I don't know...

Bill: Then how about this?

[i]Bill shut the lights, making it even easier for Chole and Iris to peek in without being caught. The procuder rolled a tape of a woman in a tankini...[/i]

Rex: *drool*

Bill: You can have her too...

Rex: Ye....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She couldn't take it anymore. Iris snapped, her eyes blazed red, and she leapt upwards, coming down on Bill's shoulders....her knees digging into his neck.[/i]

Iris: YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Rex: OH GOD!

Chole: Wow.

[i]She hauled Bill off the floor and started pummelin him, one two, one two......then she left off and pulled him to his feet by his collar, ripping off several buttons in the process. She snarled into his face.[/i]

Iris: Bribery Eh? I'll give you bribery!

Chole: Woah.

*THONK!*

Iris: *cough* Bill has left the building.

Rex: ......ee....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole stood behind Rex...smiling...[/i]

Chole: :D Selling us out?

Rex: No...I...

[i]But before Rex could finish his sentence, Chole put his hands into his pack, reached in, pulled out with palms facing up, and blowed out strongly.[/i]

Rex: Whoooo!!!!!

[i]Rex wafted the light powder, knocking him out cold. Iris continued to beat Bill senseless, even though he was already knocked out cold...[/i]

Iris: Stupid! *punch*

Bill: *shake*

Iris: *kick*

Iris: *spit*

[i]Chole looked up[/i]

Chole: :therock: Uh...I think we should go now...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Sorry.

Chole: Cool!

Iris: Come on sweetheart.

[i]She picked up Rex, and slung him over her shoulder, his head and arms flopping uselessly......Chole picked up the money left on the table and the laser disk.......and the three exited the building....[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: pontoon. .erm. .giant floaty base type thingy you're on :toothy:

-----

[i]Liam eventually reaches the pontoon to see Iris, Chole and an unconcious Rex come out one of the doors[/i]

Liam: *pant* you mean, I came all this way just to swim back?

Iris: all this way? wha?, dude theres a underwater sandbar that you can walk over right there *points along to the opposite corner of the island*

Liam: *falls over* right . . thanks. .:drunk:

Chole: *points to some boats tied up* c-mon, lets go, we'll sink the others and get going

Liam: righto. .

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: :laugh: :bellylol: ....Now this is what I call a funny RPG....
-----------------------------------------

Rex: :sleep: .........*starts snoring loudly*

Rex: :sleep: ffgggghghhggg..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... fgggghffhfgf...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chole: :therock: eh?

Rex: fgghghghfhfhghgh..... zzzzzzzzzz..... fgfgGFGFGFGFGFG.....zzzzzzzzz

Chole: *looks at Rex weirdly*

Rex: [b]FGGFGFHFHGHFGFHHF!!![/b]..... zzzzzzzzzzzz..... [b]FGFHFHGFH!![/b]..... zzzzzzzz

Chole: *sigh* But there's a point where things get too ridiculous...

[i]Alarms start sounding...[/i]

Chole: We should get going...

[i]Chole and Liam picked up Rex and threw him in the water...the other three dove in and the helped each other back towards the beach...[/i]

[COLOR=seagreen]Iris: *pant* That was fun.

Rex: Fun?!?! You call that fun?!?

Iris: Ever heard of Sarcasim?

Chole: Where's Sere and Kool?

Kool: *waves* Over here! We kept supper warm![/COLOR]

Liam: you know. .I could really go for some creature comforts. .this is getting sad. .

*silence*

Liam: . . .erm. . . .eheh. .*scratches his head* deppressing aint it? *continues scratching head awkwardly*

*stops*

Liam:. .erm. .are 3 limpets and a barnacle bad things to be growing on the back of your head? cos I seem to have them here *points to back of head* and I just felt like asking ^^;;

Rex: :all: ...Don't worry, I seem to have a seagull (sp?) that's attracted to my head.... it keeps swooping at my nose... o.O;;

Liam: ..........:drunk:

Rex: though I've never heard of you situation....

Liam: thanks... :drunk: