Fall Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 OOC: What's happened to all the.... activitiness (sp?)? -_- ========================================= OUT IN THE JUNGLE Rex: *swings across a stream via a vine* Woohoooo.... BACK TO WHERE THE OTHERS ARE Liam: did you hear that? Kool: what? BACK IN THE JUNGLE Rex: *falls off the vine* ...AHHHHH!!!! *thump* BACK WHERE THE OTHERS ARE Liam: that! Iris: Eh, it's only Rex.... he's probably lost somewhere.... Chole: And I heard a thump aswell, so maybe he's knocked out again.... Kool: Hopefully....
Deedlit Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 Chole-How long do you think he can last out there by himself? Iris-maybe about 1 hour, give or take. Liam-maybe we should go after him. Chole-why? Liam-well, don't we care about him if he gets hurt or not? Kool/Iris/Chole-:therock: Liam-Okay, scratch that. But we should go after him. Kool-.......*sigh* he's right. We have to go get him. Liam-then let's go! Kool-not yet! Leave him in there for a while to teach him a lesson. Then we'll get him. Iris-maybe....
RicoTranzrig Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole listens closely for Rex...nothing...[/i] Chole: How long? Kool: A few er...*cough* umm...days... Liam: You gotta be kidding me... Kool: What? It's not like he'll die or anything. Iris: And why is that? Chole: Because...well...*trails off* Kool: So yeah... Iris: :therock: Chole: No maggots, please *holds stomach*[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [Color=seagreen]Iris: I was just kidding. I'm not that twisted. Chole: Ah....got anything else? Iris: Fish. Beef Jerky. Liam: Jerky.....that's a bad name for food. Kool/Iris: *SLAP* Pervert![/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: What? Kool: Chole....just...just don't listen to what he's saying... Chole: :rolleyes: okay... Iris: ... Liam: I wasn't even talking about that...y'know... Iris: Yeah right.[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Kool: You suck at lying. Iris: Especially to us. Chole: I still don't get it. Iris/Kool: You don't want to.[/COLOR]
Fall Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 IN THE JUNGLE Rex: *wakes up* errr....:drunk: BACK WHERE THE OTHERS ARE All: .................. IN THE JUNGLE Rex: erm...hmmm.... well, that was nice.... maybe I'll try it again! :excited: *climbs up a tall tree, and swings off a vine again* WOOhhhooooo...... BACK WHERE THE OTHERS ARE Liam: *hears Rex* AHA! There ya go... Chole: Wellp, he's at it again.... IN THE JUNGLE Rex: *falls off the vine* AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *thump!* BACK WHERE THE OTHERS ARE Kool: *hears the load thump* Well, he's probably unconcious again.... Liam: Maybe we SHOULD go look for him, just so he doesn't kill himself....
Deedlit Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 Kool-............I think he's trying to comit suicide. Liam-then we [i]have[/i] to go get him. Iris-Might as well. There's nothing to do here. *They get up and walk into the jungle. By the time they get to where Rex is, he is finally awake.* Iris-What are you doing? Rex-Swinging on vines. Liam-It sounds like fun! Rex-it IS!! Liam-Let me try!! :excited: *Rex and Liam climb up the tree and they each grab a vine. Then they both jump off.* Liam/Rex-WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :excited: *thump!* :drunk: *They both are on the ground unconsious.* Iris/Chole/Rex-:therock: Kool-Well, they seem to be enjoying themselves with their assinine (sp?) fun. Iris-Let's leave them.....
Raiha Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Iris: .......eegh. Chole: That's scary. Liam/Rex: :sleep: Kool: I am not related, I am not related, I am not related, I am not related...[/COLOR]
Deedlit Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 Kool-I am not related.....I am not related.....I do not know them.... Iris-Maybe we should hide so that they won't be able to find us when they wake up. :demon: Chole-And so that we will be free of them? Iris-yep. :demon: Kool/Chole-:D
RicoTranzrig Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Iris: What are you two smiling at? Chole: Game of hide-and seek... Kool: Yeah... Iris: :rolleyes: Kool: Then again...this is an island...wherever could we hide!? Chole: *looks at Liam and Rex* They're not moving... Iris: Of course not, they're knocked out... Chole: Do you think it's wise if we just leave them here...I mean, what if they're really hurt?[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Iris: Then they lose the game, we get the money. :D Kool: Exactly! Simple economics. Chole: But isn't that....cruel? Iris: Naw, they'll live. Unfortunatly. Chole: So....where do we hide? Iris: The waterfall. ;)[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 Chole: There's...a waterfall here? [i]Flash back to "The Waterfall..."[/i] Chole: *thump*thump*thump* :nervous: Kool: What is that noise? Iris: Chole's heart beating... Kool: Don't worry, nothing's going to happen. [i]Iris takes Chole's hand...[/i] Iris: Lets go! *yank* Chole: Whoa!
Raiha Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Kool: Eheh, this'll be good. Iris: Stop quivering Chole! You're not going to your death. Chole: Are you sure? Iris: ....well....it depends....[/COLOR] :naughty:
RicoTranzrig Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Kool closed her ears...[/i] Kool: Oh dear...here we go again. Chole: Maybe it would've been better if I stayed with the guys. Iris: Are you sure about that...? Chole: Are you going to hurt me? Kool: She's gonna kill ya!!! Iris: Let's just say I'll put you in heaven... Chole: :all:[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Iris: ....lol... Kool: You're scaring him. Iris: I must be doing my job well then. Chole: Job? Iris: Just kidding. :D[/COLOR]
Deedlit Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 Kool-erm, why don't you two hide in the waterfall while I hide in some tree before my mind is desturbed with more unpleasant mental images. Iris-Sounds like a plan. :naughty: *grabs Chole's hand and runs to the waterfall* Kool-Oi. There they go again.....-.-'
RicoTranzrig Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Kool climbed up a nearby tree with the waterfall in sight and plugged her ears tightly...she saw the two go past the waterfall's threshold, getting soaked before entering the dimly lit cave.[/i] Kool: *sweatdrop* This is going to be hard not thinking about it...*looks at camera* Hey!!! is this even appropirate!?!?![/COLOR]
Deedlit Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 *Kool grabs the camera and chucks it against a rock so that it breaks into hundreds of pieces.* Kool-I bet Liam or Rex set that up. Those perverts....-.-' *yawns* I'll just rest for a while. *leans against the trunk or the tree and falls to sleep*
Fall Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 BACK WHERE REX + LIAM ARE Rex: *unconcious* Liam: *wakes up* egghu....:drunk: *sees Rex knocked out* O.O! aher....rex....reeeeeeex...........................REX!!!! Rex: *stays unconcious* Liam: REX!!!!! Rex: *stays unconcious* Liam: Rex? rex? ...............:( ......[size=1]rex?[/size] Rex: *stays unconcious* Liam: Nooooohohohooooooo....... Rex....dead.....noooo.....:bawl: :bawl: Rex: *wakes up groggy* efffugguu....:drunk: Liam: Reeeex......how could you.....die?! Noooohooo.....:bawl: Rex: *looks at Liam crying* :confused: eh.... Liam: Bwaaaa.....noohoooo....:bawl: Rex: o.o? .....*gets up, and groggily walks away from Liam, deeper into the jungle* Liam: bwaaaahaaa.....:bawl: *looks to where Rex was* ....*sniff*....rex? where'd you go?! *looks up to the sky* o.o Rex: *comes back with a giant slug over his shoulder* Liam: *sees Rex* .....REX!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes to hug Rex, but then sees the slug* eww... Rex: Dinner? Slug.... Liam: it's food?! ...oh, well then, yeah!!
liamc2 Posted May 30, 2002 Author Posted May 30, 2002 Liam: *eats slug*. .urk. . [i]Liam wanders a short distance away and empties his stomach before coming back[/i] Liam: bleagh. .eww. .*looks around* erm. .Rex? Rex: *eats slug* mm? Liam: where is everyone? Rex: iono . . Liam: ah ok. .just wondering. .
Fall Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 Rex: *thinks* Liam: *sits down* Rex: Want some more dinner? Liam: *looks at the rest of the slug* urk, no thanks... Rex: you don't?! Kewlz.... *gobbles up the rest of the slug*
Deedlit Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 *It was around night time when Kool woke up because a coconut hit her head* Kool-ow!! :bawl: *grabs the coconut* hmmm. Maybe if I see Liam and Rex going to peek in on Iris and Chole, I can chuck coconuts at them. *she starts to collect them* *she lays them in a pile beside her on one of the branches.*
Raiha Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Iris: ...hey baby. Chole: Um....is this safe? Iris: ;) I have the 9mm, of course it's safe. Chole: That wasn't what I was talking about. Iris: Don't let me scare you...I'm harmless.[/COLOR]:devil:
Fall Posted May 31, 2002 Posted May 31, 2002 Rex: *wanders off, eventually running into Kool* o.o Kool: what the hell are you doing here?! Rex: muah? I dunno.... Liam: *comes wandering out of the bushes* hello? Kool: Great....you two again. -.- Rex: What's so bad about us? Kool: *sigh* nevermind....
Recommended Posts