Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OOC: no-one has to be voted off, thats the point. but if you want to nominate someone to be voted off, pm me and I will set up a poll for MEMBERS ONLY to make it fair and decide whether they stay or go. I hope that clears up some stuff for you.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Here...work for awhile...

*tosses him a bag full of maggots*

Kool-aid: Eeeew!

Iris: It's food, you'll eat it. Especially if you like surving.

Koll-aid: ...[/COLOR]:wow: [/B][/QUOTE]


I have no problem about eating maggots. I LOVE bugs!:D
Posted
Liam: i'd rather not eat maggots, i prefer my rice! *starts eating from a wooden bowl*

Iris: hey what happened to my steamed maggots bowl?

Liam: oook, umm what did it look like?

Iris: you know wooden, hey! you found it!

*takes bowl from Liam*

Liam: oook, i think i'm gunna be sick. .:drunk:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Well, if you don't like eating maggots...I hope you like eating fish for long periods of time...'cause all we've got is the tasteless Mackrel(sp?)

[i]Cracks open a bamboo chute and puts the maggots to the flame[/i]

Chole: But never eat these things raw...I heard of baaad things....[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: maggots? urf. .methinks I'll eat some of the rations we got when we first got here.

*goes off and comes back with some Doritoes and a bottle of Fanta*

Chole: :wow: thats our rations???

Liam: yup, for special occasions!, lets see what do we have? umm, well theres: rice, enough doritoes for 2 bags each, same with fanta and sprite, salt+pepper, lemon juice, lime juice and there are banana trees and coconut trees :D *keeps eating chips while going to the beach*
Posted
Neo: So... you guys hungry?
Group: YEAH!!!
Neo: Ok how bout i whip up my Rice, doritoes, lemon and lime, banna, coconut surpirse?

The whole group falls over (Bwwaaaaaa)

Neo:Oh yeah, diddn't i tell ya? I used to be a chef.
Liam: But your only 19
Neo: Listen do you want your food, or don't ya?

Neo goes to the fire and stick a pot on, he begins to prepare the food.
Posted
Kool-Ah. Food!!!!!!!!!! And for dessert, we can have soup and salad surprise!

Chole-sounds good. What's the surprise?

Kool-these maggots that I added. People say it tastes like chicken, but it really tastes like beef.

:tasty:

Chole-I think I'll pass.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: WhatCHA cooking?

Neo: Rice...and more rice...

Chole: Well, at least it's not real easy to get sick of.

Neo: Island boy?

Chole: Well, yeah...I'm light, climb trees, know my way around big jungles pick up things with my feet...stuff like that.

Neo: Oh...well, dinner will be ready in a couple..

Chole: Ya-hum..okay...

*Chole walks off towards the beach*[/COLOR]
Posted
*Notices chole coming to the beach*

Liam: wasup?

Chole: ...

Liam: wanna help me find some fruit for dessert? this islands huge so theres bound to be a mango tree somewhere:D mmmm nummy mangoes:tasty:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole gets up with slight enthusiasim.[/i]

Chole: Sure thing *pulls out sword*

[i]Liam and Chole head out into the Jungle...after walking a few miles, they finally come across a fruit bearing tree...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: aright mangoes!! *grabs a massive amount of ripe ones*

Liam: all done, lets go!

Chole: why did you need me then?

Liam: to carry half of them, duh :D
Posted
Neo:Dinner is served

Neo brings out a Huge pot roast, and turky, and steamed vegetables with rice.

Liam: What the?!!?!?!?
Neo: I just used what we had lieing around, got those mangoes for dessert?
Chole: Yeah
Neo: Ok then lets eat!.. Who wants fanta?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole huffs and puffs as he carries the ripe mangoes into the hut...everyone looks in astonishment...[/i]

Neo: Is that...

Chole: Dessert!!! :D

[i]Everyone charges at the mango pile as Chole steps out of the way and looks for something tangible to eat.[/i]

Chole: A drumstick...cooked rice...anything? *Sniff*

[i]Chole walks out of the hut with his head hung low. He heads towards the beach with a fishing pole in hand.[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
I might as well help you fish. *Kool grabs a stick and ties some string to the end. She digs in the dirt for a while and she finds several worms. She hooks on the end of the line and throws it in.*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Well, if you really dont' know how to use a fishing pole, you can always coax the fish, Sesame street style...

[i]Chole takes a deep breath[/i]

Chole: Here! Fishy, Fishy, FISHY!!!

[i]Fish jumps out of the water and into the bucket.[/i]

Chole: See?

Woddy: Maybe because you have such a high pitched voice...

Chole...:therock: You wanna try?[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...