Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Woody - OK, (take a deep breath) here fishy, fishy, fishy
No fish
Woody - :huh: :huh:
Chole - Here fishy!!!Fishy!!! Fishy!!!!
Fishes jump out of the water and into the bucket
Posted
*Kool looks at Chole coaxing the fish. His bucket is nearly full.*

Kool-I'm gonna try it your way. *deep breath* Here! Fishy, Fishy, FISHY!!! *nothing*:help: :huh: *sigh* The fish hate my voice. *she continues to fish with the pole. A bite!!*

Kool-YEAH!!!! They may hate my voice, but they like my bait!! :D
Posted
[i]Rex sits there[/i]

Rex: Hope they catch a turtle.......

Iris: :all: Why would you want them to do such a thing?!?!

Rex: :wow: I only said it as a joke! Although I wouldn't mind eating it! :D

Iris: :wow: NO YOU WOULD NOT!!!!!

Rex: ........:eek: oooookkkkkk, why not?

Iris: *mumbles something*

Liam: I like turtles!! :D

Rex: ........:raspberry two against one, you loose....

Iris: :angry2: *mumbles something again*

Rex and Liam: *look at Iris* :devil:
Posted
Neo puts on his fins and jumps in the water, he swims around for a few minuites a spots a school of fish. He Gets his spear ready and throws it is hard as he can, impaleing 4 of the fish. He then surfaces infront of Kool & Woody.

Neo: Hey fella's Look what i got

He hold up the stick with the four fish on it.

Woody: Sweet..
Kool: But look what we got

He shows Neo the bucket of fish.

Neo:Exellent, that should be enough for the next two nights.

Just as Neo finishes speaking he sees something...

Neo:Hey a turtle
Woody: Well don't just sit there, lets get it!

They jump into the water a swim towards the turtle.
Posted
Rex: I WANT ANOTHER TURTLE!!! *looks down at the ground*

Woody: No you don't

Rex: YES I DOOOO!!!!!! :angry2: :bawl:

Woody: Why do you want two turtles to eat anyway?!

Rex: *sniff* Because they *sniff* taste nice :D :toothy:

Woody: Eewwww

Rex: I don't like you, and it's perfectly fine if you don't like me!

Woody: Why would I hate you? :wow:

Rex: :wow: :wow: ..........err, I dunno..... *looks embaressed*

Woody: Never mind......

Rex: I still want my turtles!

Iris: Oh shut up with you and your turtles!!

Rex: *looks at Iris amazed* :wow: WELL!! ........
:shifty:
Posted
Woody - Are you going to let the turtle go?
Rex - :devil: :devil: noooo...:devil: :devil:
Woody continues fishing
Woody - here fishy, fishy, fishy, (no fish)
Posted
Rex: More turtle for meeeee!!!

Liam: *Ignores Rex*

Rex: More turtles for meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Liam: *Still ignores Rex*

Rex: *Notices that Liam is ignoring him*

Rex: MORE TURTLE FOR ME!!!!

Liam: *still ignores Rex*

Rex: O who cares :angry2: :angry2:

Rex: *Looks over his shoulder to see if Liam is looking* *notices he's not*

Rex: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: Grrrrrr.....
Posted
If you don't shut up about turtles, I'm gonna beat you up-side the head w/one! See if you like them then!!:flaming: j/k. Let's just drop the turtle subject.
Posted
Rex: No!

Kool: Yes! :mad: :flaming:

Rex: *sees Kool getting mad* okay. dropping subject!

Kool: *looks at Rex, then walks off*

Rex: ......
Posted
Woody - Rex, if you like turtle so much, you can dream about them at night. Now, be nice let the turtle go and don't talk about them anymore.
Posted
OOC: k seeya

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam: *keeps eating mangoes* mmm nummy. .

*big pile of mango skins building up beside him*

Iris: you're gunna be sick if you keep eating like that you know.

Liam: so? *keeps eating*

Iris: point taken . .
Posted
Rex: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!........don't let it go!!! :wow: :eek:

Rex: *sees Woody and Kool burning up with anger at Rex*

Rex: OOPS!!! ..........*talking softly*[size=1] okay, no more talking....[/size]

Rex: *talking even more softly* [size=1]Goodnight Kool, goodnight Woody...... [/size]
Posted
Liam:*stops eating mangoes* bah, I'm tired too, even if its only 4:50pm, bah, time for a little siesta:D

*notices woody and kool are angry*

Liam: Whaaaaat?

*goes to tree hut and starts sleeping*
Posted
Rex: *notices Neo muttering*

Rex: *looks at Neo* What are you talkin' about?

Neo: *Looks at Rex*

Rex: *Rex can see anger burning up inside Neo*

Neo: *points finger at Rex* Don't start with me, boy!!! :angry2:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...