liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 Liam: why must you plague me with pain. . ouch. . Iris: you only fell a metre ya wuss! Liam: hey! you're right! *goes off for a swim at the beach*
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole sits quietly as the madness unfolds...[/i] Chole: That was fun...maybe I'll go diving... [i]Takes daggar and runs towards the waterfalls.[/i][/COLOR]
Fall Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [I]Meanwhile, Rex is being chased by Neo with the Phanton Blowfish[/i] Rex: AHHHH!! NNOOOOOO!!! Neo: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! BWAHAHA!!! GWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Rex: *sees Liam walking off to the beach* AAHHHHHHHH!!! *runs towards Liam* Neo: HAHAHA!!! *Rex runs in front of Liam* *Neo runs up and barrels Liam* Rex: Pppffffffff!! Hhahaha! :laugh: Neo: hehehe. heeeeeeee. hehe. HAHAHAHA!!!! :devil: Liam: What the hell?! Neo: Heeeeeeeeeee..... :drunk: :devil: Liam: *gets up* What's wrong with 'im?!! Rex: He's lost it........ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OOC: Liamc2, I gotta go now, c'ya tomorrow, aswell as all you other peeps in here.............
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 OOC: k seeya ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Liam: *notices rex looks like he has rabies* erm, chole? I think i might go with you! wait up! *runs after chole and leaves the others to deal with Rabies Man*
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole climbs the waterfall and sets down his daggar and takes off his shirt.[/i] Chole: *Looks down* Soo...high...:nervous: [i]Chole takes a deep breath, plugs his nose and jumps into the air. The cameraman captures his landing.[/i] Camera Man: Oooo.... Chole: *Gives a thumbs up*[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Oh good lord...:rolleyes: You "men" are such babies. Liam: Then kill it! Iris: Oh, there's no need....you could just do this... Neo: :drunk: Iris: YAHAA! [i]Kicking outwards violently, she catches Neo on the jaw, sucessfully knocking him out.[/i] Neo: :eek: :sleep: Iris: *slaps hands together* Well then, who's hungry?[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole notices Liam behind the camer man...[/i] Chole: Hey Liam! Liam: Hi there... Chole: Just taking a nice refreshing swim under the falls...the dive is nuts... Liam: Nuts? *sweatdrop* Chole: Umm...it's great...just be careful to aim at the water...[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 Liam: diving is not my thing, hopefully rabies man has been knocked out or sumfing, Iris would have seen to that:D seeya *walks back to camp*
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: *Waves* Tell me how it went![/COLOR]
Raiha Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Hey Liam. What do we do with this miscreant? Liam: This what...? OMG! Iris: What? Liam: What did you do to him? Iris: I knocked him out for a bit. Don't stress it, he'll live. Liam: Is that a fact...?[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole gets bored...He jumps out of the pool and climbs the waterfall to get his daggar and shirt.[/i] Chole: Time to head back... *He makes a mad dash back to the village.*[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 Liam: *Looks at Neo* well seeing as he's knocked out. .lets have some fun! :devil: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Neo wakes up an hour later to find himself dangling off a cliff high above the beach* Neo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!:eek: :eek: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Back at camp* [SIZE=1]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!![/SIZE] Liam: he woke up :rotflmao: :haha: Chole: *now back at camp* you guys should get him down soon Liam: and ruin our fun?:laugh:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 OOC: My god! Did ya'll forget the rest of us?! I have no idea where to bring myself in!! I guess I'll leave THAT to ya'll . . . *~*~~*~*~~*~*~~
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: It's fine...what was he doing anyway? Liam: You don't wanna know... Sere: *Walks out of her hut and Joins Chole and Liam* Good morn. Chole: Who's she? Sere: errr...*falls to the ground* Liam: She's one of the very few girls on this island... Chole: Okay...hopefully she doesn't act like Iris.. Iris: I heard that... Chole: *sweatdrop* Liam: Why? Feeling uncomfortable? :whoops: Chole: With the waterfall thing...yeah...and the time inside the hut with my bucket of fishes... Sere: Yeah, I saw you from far away...what was that all about? Liam: Chole learning to be a man... Chole: :help: [/COLOR]
Fall Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 *Rex walks off, in search for food* Rex: I'm goin' for some food! *No-one answers* *Soon, Rex comes across Neo hanging by a cliff* Rex: hehehehehe :devil: Neo: :drunk: AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Rex: SSHHHH!! Keep it down eill ya!! Neo: ........ AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Rex: *notices a lion behind the bushes* Ohno......... Neo: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Rex *tries to get Neo off the rope, but the rope snaps, and Neo falls towards the bottom of the cliff* *[b]THUMP!![/b]* Errr..... *The lion roars* Rex: AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *runs, and jumps off the cliff* *[b] THUMP!![/b] Neo: ooowwwwiiiiieeeessssss......... you fell on me ..... :drunk: :drunk: Rex: oowwiieeesss :drunk: :drunk: ........ *back at camp, they heard Rex's scream* Liam: What in the blue hell, WAS THAT?!?!
Deedlit Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 OOC: Have we heard the results of who was voted off yet? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kool-my guess is is that Neo fell off the cliff and judging by the roar, he found a lion. *here comes Neo and Rex running into camp followed by a lion.* Kool-I was right. (to Chole) Can I borrow your dagger? Chole-sure. *hands her the dagger.* Kool-thanks. *runs up and stabs the lion. The lion roars one more time then lies on the ground dead. Kool then starts roasting it.* Kool-roast lion anyone?:D
RicoTranzrig Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Let's get my blade back... [i]Kool cleans the blade in water and hands it over to Chole[/i] Chole: Thank you...hmm, never eaten roasted lion... Kool: King of the Jungle baby! Chole: Me a baby? Kool: *palm to forehead* oh geez... [/COLOR]
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Rex: *stops breathing heavily* MMEEEE!! *runs, and leave Neo there to collapse on the ground* Kool: Ok, ok, just wait for it to cook atleast! Rex: *looks, and then sits down* Liam: What happened to both of you? Or was Kool right? Rex: I'm guessing what Kool said is exactly right! :rolleyes: Liam: .......ok. Iris: *sniffs the air* yyuummmmm Chole: mmmmmm, lion. Rex: HURRY UP WITH THE COOKIN' OF IT WILL YA!!!! Kool: *jumps back* Whoa! Just hold ya horses there mate!! Rex: *dumbfounded* ...... *The sizzling and smell of roasted lion hangs about*
woody Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Sorry, I'm busy lately. Vote off? I'm probably the one who got vote off, but before the result come out, I still post. _________________________________________________ Woody looks at Kool. Woody - Lion, yum. Woody helps Kool roast the lion.
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B]Sorry, I'm busy lately. Vote off? I'm probably the one who got vote off, but before the result come out, I still post _________________________________________________ Woody looks at Kool. Woody - Lion, yum. Woody helps Kool roast the lion. [/B][/QUOTE] OOC: I doubt that you'll get voted off Woody, it'll probably be a non-active member on here......... Anyway, what reason do we have to vote you off?
woody Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] OOC: I doubt that you'll get voted off Woody, it'll probably be a non-active member on here......... Anyway, what reason do we have to vote you off? [/B][/QUOTE] I don't know :huh: , you can ask Liam.
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 OOC: What about Liam. I don't think he'd vote you off either, would he?
woody Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]OOC: What about Liam. I don't think he'd vote you off either, would he? [/B][/QUOTE] I don't know, may he will because I'm not active lately.
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Where is the vote off though?:huh: [/B][/QUOTE]It's somewhere around the bottom of this page, or at the top of the second page. Somewhere arond there. :D And woody, you've been active more than some of these other people who have registered......
Recommended Posts