Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OOC: Bah humbug! I've done that too! I've gotten to plenty of auditions and gotten a damn good scoring too! AND I'M IN HONOR CHOIR!!! (I've also sang at theme parks too . . . no biggie . . . )

Woody . . . in your post . . . Liam just sang the answer to the riddle!!! :haha: :rotflmao: :blulaugh: :laugh:
*~*~~*~*~~
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
OOC: k its a draw then. .
--------------------------------------------

Liam: *suddenly stops singing* tired now. .

*climbs up into cabin*

Liam: beddy byes :sleep: :sleep:

Iris: he is waaaaaaaaaay to hyper, wonder what he's eating?

Rex: well he did eat lots of pwetty coloured frogs!

Iris: you didn't happen to eat some did you?

Rex: :tasty: mmmmmmmm they r sooo good. .
Posted
Woody -(to OCC):blush: the answer to the riddle is Frosty the Snowman. :blush:
Finally, no more singing from Liam.
Woody - :sleep: :sleep:
Posted
OOC: I'll get you someday Liam . . . trust me . . . I WILL!

[SIZE=1]All of a sudden I feel like Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget . . .[/SIZE]

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

Sere: :walks back and warms herself by the fire, resisting the pull of sleep:
Posted
OOC: what for? what did i do?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Liam: *comes out of hut hours later* whoa. .i have a really bad headache for some reason. .

All::rolleyes:

Liam: excuse me.. i have to use the restroom. .mmmf blem. .*walks off and sounds of sickness are heard*

All::laugh:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *yawn* I'm awake.......after a nice 3 day, pre Christmas Nap. Does anybody have any coffee?

Liam: Ask the cammeraman.

Iris: They're not supposed to help us.

Liam: They help me.

Chole: But we don't cheat like you..

Iris: That's for sure. :rolleyes:[/COLOR]
Posted
Rex: I'm awake..... :rolleyes:

Kool: Oh no..... :cross:

Rex: *looks at the ground, and smeles something* What the hell?!

Liam: Don't ask.....

Rex: What happened?!

Liam: I said, don't ask.... :flaming:

Rex: Just tell me... :angry:

Liam: A lion.....

Rex: *looks up and sees a lion walking off* *looks back down at the ground* *sees a blob of brown stuff with flies hanging around it* Eeewwww

Liam: I told you not to ask......

Rex: Shut up!.... :angry2:
Posted
Kool-At least he's trying to bring Christmas to this dumb island. *starts singing a DBZ version of Jingle Bells.*

Kool-Bashing through his foes,
Kamehameha wave,
Stop a sec to pose,
I bet Vegita's gay, HAHAHA!
Frieza say "good bye,"
Cause Goku's hair's so bright,
Goku's blond so now we'll see
A Super Sayan Fight! OH,

Jingle Bells, Frieza smells,
Krillan's dead, again!
The Ginyu Force is dead of course
And Nameks blown away, HEY!

Jingle Bells, Frieza smells,
Krillan's dead, again!
The Ginyu Force is dead of course
And Nameks blown away, HEY!
Posted
Liam: kewl song:D

Kool: I know

Liam: Iris/Chole, me cheat? No I would never do something like that:D

All: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *wipes tears from eyes* yes Liam, sure. .

Liam: whaaaaaat?
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: ........may god smite you Liam. :rolleyes:

Rex: Yeah, then we won't have to see him cheat. :D

Liam: :bawl: Everybody hates me

Iris: ...*sings* Think I'm gonna eat some worms...

Liam: Ugh....maggots were bad enough![/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: the vote off finishes tomorrow. I will post who leaves the island then.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liam: :bawl: i wus only trying to help . .I'm goin to the beach, bah no-one likes me. .

Iris: sweet :D

Liam: *from a distance away* I heard that!

Iris: so?:rolleyes:
Posted
Kool-(shouts)Aw, come back. If you leave, we'll be bored to death! Why don't you come-

Liam-thanx! I think I will!:D

Iris-He's quick to agree, isn't he?:therock:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: *Starts to whistle and walks off with his blade*

Kool: And where do you think you're going?

Chole: Snacks *innocent smile* :D

Kool: Aww soooo cuuuute....*fake-vomits on the ground*

Liam: LOL...trying to be a man huh Chole?

Chole: What are you talking about?

Kool: *points to Iris*

Chole: :( no, not the waterfall thing again...

Rex: Your precious "coconuts" are near there....

Liam/Kool: LOL!

Chole: But they are!

All: *Silent*

Liam: Come here, Chole...I think staying alone on a island for a while kinda "sensitized" you...

[i]Liam leads him to the hut for a one-on-one talk...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *follows chole* bah so whats the point of this?

Chole: *does the whole story*

Liam: :rolleyes: bah heard it all at primary school, grade 6. *walks outside to go to the beach for a swim*

Chole: -__-*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Kool: So what's up Chole...

Chole: Maybe I should stay away from Iris for a while...

Rex: Why?

Chole: Bad influence...

Kool: Can't blame it on that...maybe it's because you're going through something called Denial...

Chole: No...I haven't started to feel this way until I got to this island and met Iris...

Rex: Hey, you figure it out...but trust me...it's not what you think it is...she's not a bad influence.

Chole: Maybe I should go talk to her...

Kool: *Pulls Chole back* not at the waterfall...here...

Chole: *sweatdrop* Sorry...[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *swims around in the cay* such a nice day. . .:)

*swims to the shore and lies down on the beach*

Liam: aaaaaaah. . .sweet. . :sleep: :sleep:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: *Sets down his blade and starts to walk off*

Kool: Where do you think you're going?

Chole: I'm going to pick some fruits to eat. I'm hungry...

Kool: Fine...but don't go near the waterfall, you hear me?

Chole: Okay...*runs off*

Rex: Do you think he'll listen to you?

Kool: Nope...he didn't even carry his blade with him...so how is he gonna get his precious food?

Rex: Why'd you let him go?

Kool: He's gotta learn it the hard way, I guess...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *sigh* This is bliss.........

Chole: *watching*

Iris: I know you're there Chole. You don't have to hide behind that tree[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: :therock: So.....what are you sorry for?

Chole: Watching you while you were showering?

Iris: That's better. ;)[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Suit yourself.

[i]She turned and walked back to the beach, stumbling over Liam in the process.[/i]

Laim: Did you kill him?

Iris: No, I knocked him into the ground and made him apoligize.

Liam: That's not going to go over very well.

Iris: He asked for it.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...