Ash Ketchum Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Ummmmm...well? I want Pretty Sammy's mainly:D
Desert Shadow Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [b]My AIM Handle IS.... I won't tell you, you gotta find it. CLUE: It's in my sig. HINT: Read my sig. TIP: Stop reading these hints and read the dern sig! [/b]:)
Ash Ketchum Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 *turns into a detective* I found it:)
Dark Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 There's already a topic about this...anyway my AIM ID is surfer08us
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Sorry. I can't give out my aim ;_; but my Yahoo messenger is PrincessMimi221 you can download it for free.
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ash Ketchum [/i] [B]I got like 61 buddy now:) [/B][/QUOTE] hehe I now have 149 buddies, haha, MWAHAHA, hmm, forget I laughed
Ash Ketchum Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]Sorry. I can't give out my aim ;_; but my Yahoo messenger is PrincessMimi221 you can download it for free. [/B][/QUOTE] Can't u send it in a PM? And whats ur firemac?
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ash Ketchum [/i] [B] Can't u send it in a PM? And whats ur firemac? [/B][/QUOTE] what's yours;)
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 SephirothBreaker is my public one, I have another one which only few people know about, I only use my other one when I do not want to be disturbed....
Ash Ketchum Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] what's yours;) [/B][/QUOTE] FreezeLord88
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]SephirothBreaker is my public one, I have another one which only few people know about, I only use my other one when I do not want to be disturbed.... [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, I'm good enough to know it, I can leave you alone, I'm godo at that, but oh well
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Mine's Jimboy911 if you wanna chat... [/B][/QUOTE] I never see you online,well aim anyways, I never see that sn come on
RicoTranzrig Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Oh...umm, I haven't been going on AIM for the past couple of days...I'll probably be going on today afternoon or something...getting ready for school and all.
BabyGirl Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=deeppink]Yes Rico, I agree with firemac...I never see you online :(...But on the lighter side...one more post till 77...my lucky number :D![/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Oh...umm, I haven't been going on AIM for the past couple of days...I'll probably be going on today afternoon or something...getting ready for school and all. [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, GET ON AIM MORE, you post a lot like me, I must meet ya, you a cool guy, like me:D :p :p :p
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=purple]*drum roll please* I'm Back! Yay! My aim s/n is MysticBabe. hehe, the new boards look cool.[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]*drum roll please* I'm Back! Yay! My aim s/n is MysticBabe. hehe, the new boards look cool.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] hehe, I was the one who told ya how to get back, you forgot to confirm your e-mail, how could ya forget that!?:p
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hehe, I was the one who told ya how to get back, you forgot to confirm your e-mail, how could ya forget that!?:p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple][B]well, i haven't checked my e-mail all week, my cuz was in town and he's the only one my age so we were bumming[/B] [/COLOR]
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hmm, GET ON AIM MORE, you post a lot like me, I must meet ya, you a cool guy, like me:D :p :p :p [/B][/QUOTE] Excessive posting does not constitute being a 'cool' person....
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] Excessive posting does not constitute being a 'cool' person.... [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, do you have a problem with me, I ceratinly don't have problem with you, geez, I didn't mean excise posting makes me cool, geez you assume too much about my posting
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]*drum roll please* I'm Back! Yay! My aim s/n is MysticBabe. hehe, the new boards look cool.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yay your back!!!! and you have that one poem thing in your sig! Woohoo! lol... anywho, my AIMname is in my profile I do believe.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now