Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]mystic... you're back finally... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Me?........well where else do you think i'll be? Ha! Ha! Ha![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Me?........well where else do you think i'll be? Ha! Ha! Ha![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

umm i thought you died lol j/k
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Hey pyro, well now its piro, hehe[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]And I see you're getting better at not mixing up the letters in my name! Yay! Just remember its pIRo not pRIo, lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]And I see you're getting better at not mixing up the letters in my name! Yay! Just remember its pIRo not pRIo, lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]I fixed that along time ago[/COLOR] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]I fixed that along time ago[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well, I just thought you needed a refresh since I changed it to an 'i' instead of a 'y' and I'm a Munkie now! lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Well, I just thought you needed a refresh since I changed it to an 'i' instead of a 'y' and I'm a Munkie now! lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] LOL
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]MysitcBabe, I love your signature. [I]The Dark is Rising...[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]
why thank you. i love that series, the best i ever read.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
my s/n is Recca9480 just for topic's sakes..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]
why thank you. i love that series, the best i ever read. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like the sword, too. Pretty nifty.;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]The surpreme ruler of the universe can not die[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes she can... by my evil poo gun lol
Posted
two words: pro file...

hahahah

Note: I am QUITE aware that profile is one word..... -_-;;; I may be stupid, but jebus, not that stupid..... anyway, click on the little thing that says "Profile" and your mysteries will soon be solved.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]two words: pro file...

hahahah

Note: I am QUITE aware that profile is one word..... -_-;;; I may be stupid, but jebus, not that stupid..... anyway, click on the little thing that says "Profile" and your mysteries will soon be solved..... [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL....

I don't use AIM...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]

hmmm......here is a wild guess, could it be warlock?:D [/B][/QUOTE]
it's really SSJ2warlock,
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...