MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Hey pyro, well now its piro, hehe[/COLOR]
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]mystic... you're back finally... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Me?........well where else do you think i'll be? Ha! Ha! Ha![/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Me?........well where else do you think i'll be? Ha! Ha! Ha![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] umm i thought you died lol j/k
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Hey pyro, well now its piro, hehe[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]And I see you're getting better at not mixing up the letters in my name! Yay! Just remember its pIRo not pRIo, lol[/SIZE]
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] umm i thought you died lol j/k [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]The surpreme ruler of the universe can not die[/COLOR]
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]And I see you're getting better at not mixing up the letters in my name! Yay! Just remember its pIRo not pRIo, lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]I fixed that along time ago[/COLOR] :D
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]I fixed that along time ago[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well, I just thought you needed a refresh since I changed it to an 'i' instead of a 'y' and I'm a Munkie now! lol[/SIZE]
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Well, I just thought you needed a refresh since I changed it to an 'i' instead of a 'y' and I'm a Munkie now! lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] LOL
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 MysitcBabe, I love your signature. [I]The Dark is Rising...[/I]
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]MysitcBabe, I love your signature. [I]The Dark is Rising...[/I] [/B][/QUOTE] why thank you. i love that series, the best i ever read.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 my s/n is Recca9480 just for topic's sakes..
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B] why thank you. i love that series, the best i ever read. [/B][/QUOTE] I like the sword, too. Pretty nifty.;)
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple]The surpreme ruler of the universe can not die[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] yes she can... by my evil poo gun lol
BondFanatic Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 My AIM name is MicroMoneyViper, hence my email address being [U]mmv[/U]boy@home.com
Transtic Nerve Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 two words: pro file... hahahah Note: I am QUITE aware that profile is one word..... -_-;;; I may be stupid, but jebus, not that stupid..... anyway, click on the little thing that says "Profile" and your mysteries will soon be solved.....
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]two words: pro file... hahahah Note: I am QUITE aware that profile is one word..... -_-;;; I may be stupid, but jebus, not that stupid..... anyway, click on the little thing that says "Profile" and your mysteries will soon be solved..... [/B][/QUOTE] LoL.... I don't use AIM...
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] I like the sword, too. Pretty nifty.;) [/B][/QUOTE] I learned how to make that from a friend. its pretty cool:D
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Just check my sig for my AIM... [/B][/QUOTE] hmmm......here is a wild guess, could it be warlock?:D
Guest firemac Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B] hmmm......here is a wild guess, could it be warlock?:D [/B][/QUOTE] it's really SSJ2warlock,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now