OtakuBoards

Dreams

Japan

[COLOR=DarkRed]Since there was a thread on childhood dreams, I thought I'd start general thread on the subject. Dreams or nightmares...feel free to post yours.

My nightmare was pretty graphic and violent so I will put them in spoiler tags just in case you not want to read something filled with gore.

[spoiler]It all started with me walking slowly to the middle of the computer room in a long, silk white dress. Facing the window, I kneel gracefully and sit down as the traditional Japanese do.

From somwhere behind me, I pull out a hand gun and put the end in my mouth. I shut my eyes slowly as the sun sets outside. I pull the trigger. Blood and guts spill and stain the silk as well as cover the maroon coloured carpet. I fall over dead.[/spoiler]

At that moment I woke up breathing fast in a cold sweat, my vision cloudly. I could hardly see. It stayed that way for an hour. I also was shaking uncontrollably for an hour. How about you?[/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Well usually, I'll totally forgot any dreams that I saw on my sleep when I wake up the next morning or by the time I went to my school or college. But I had this weird dream about 3 or 2 days ago which I can't get off my head.

It starts with me rides in a truck with someone whom I couldn't recognize. Then my body starts climbing into the top of the truck while it's still on high speed. I saw many ppl behind me on another car yelling at me as I stand on atop of the truck. They said something like "It's dangerous!" yet I keep standing there and can't move my body.

Later, the scenes suddenly changes into a restaurant. I sit on a table together with my family, my two older sisters and my parents. I looked around to find out where the hell I am, and then I saw someone, a man seemed like a rich bussinessman, sitting on another table not far from me. While I stared at him he stared at me back, he seemed angry and approach me. He yelled at me, I can't remember what did he yelled at me for, he probably angry at me because I stared at him.

Other thing I remembered is with that incident, I have caused something horrible to my family. I don't know what, or rather, I can't remember. I just knew it, I brought something that anyone wouldn't want to felt to my family.

The scenes changes again to a dark room, I only remember sawing a huge white wall in front of me. From behind the wall I hear m family laughing and talking happily, despite the fact that I brought them into a mess.

That's the end of the story, I wake up the next morning normally. But then that dreams keep bugging my head for quite some time now. I wonder what's it's all about?[/FONT]

[size=1]I've only had one recurring dream that's had slight variatin in my mind over the years.

It starts out with a bunch of my friends (whomever they are at the moment) walking around in my neighborhood which has alot of windy roads and hills in real life. We walk around joking and stuff until about sundown, which is when the dream has its variation. Sometimes a man will shoot at us and chase us through the streets. Sometimes a man will attack us with a chainsaw. Others we'll get knifed in the back. I never get hit. Instead, I run.

Eventually all [or all except one] are dead, and I'm running up a hill. I feel myself put in phenominal effort, but I can only see myself losing ground to the walking man. Sometimes I put on a burst of speed. Other times the dream will end. When I happen to put on the burst of speed, my friend and I (if he's still alive at the moment) run into people's backyards. We obtain arms and kill the person who was attacking us.

Very odd.[/size]

[SIZE=1]I actually had a really odd dream last night that scared me badly. Currently, certain members of my family are going through a bit of a financial crisis which seems to be worsening a little more day by day.

Anyway, I'm standing in the back of the shop that my family owns. And all of a sudden, I see my aunt come out from one of the back rooms in tears and walking out another door. I watch through the window as she gets into her car and doesn't bother to close the door.

She then turned the car around and the front was facing a large gas tank that sits in the back of the building. I ran outside already knowing what she was attempting to do. She simply looked at me with a desperate feeling in her eyes and then drove as fast as she could toward that tank.

Everything blows up as soon as the car hits the tank. The right side of my face is severly bleeding and some of the flesh is gone. The building is in flames with other family members still inside screaming.[/SIZE]

I had a series of dreams basedoff of the legend of Zelda ocerina of time a never ending darkness came. I searched for what caused it it lead me so many places searching. I always remembered a guy with a mask then i came to the temple of time i went in the door was closed ( the wall you can see in the temple when you come in). A man was there it was the man with the mask. He was telling me he had somrthing i needed. then a stairway came i chased him up it. Then i was going through a swamp jumping on turtles trying to find him then the dreams were over it was a long period of time during those dreams. I think that would make a good game.

hmm, i remember having this weird dream where it started out all happy, i was married to the love of my life, had kids, was a wonderful wife, when it suddenly turned into a horror, gorey nightmare!! There were these weird slithering things, zombies, hybrids (uglee ones with deformed faces), slugs, disgusting animals...yea oh, and my kids got bitten by zombies (i don't like little kids anyway..), i got stuck in a sea of snakes with only one way out, and in order to get out i had to kill my husband, the love my life (NOOOOO!!!! :animecry: ) and in the end the snakes suddenly disappeared and me and my "husband" were surrounded by hoardes of mutated zombies, all blood-thirsty and craving for my brains, it was scary.
Well, in conclusion, my "husband" died and i woke up in a clinic...more like a mental institution....i went crazy!!! yay for the retard, NO!!

yea, i had this nightmare right after i was watching the commercials of Slither...eek.

When I was really little, I had a recurring dream/nightmare that I was being chased around our apartment (which we lived in at the time) by the Abominable Snowman from the Christmas classic, 'Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.'

Wouldn't have been so strange if it wasn't recurring. >_>

There's this one dream that I once had that I couldn't get off of my mind. It starts out with me bing led at gunpoint into a room and there was this guy who looked alot like wolverine. he was holding a gun that didn't shoot bullets but spikes. he got me against the wall and shot me execution style. Everything fades to black and
the scene changes to me in an emergency room with all these doctors around me and one guy ennounced my time of death and it all feded to black.

creepy....

when i was 10 years old i have this certain dream that i can't really forget..
it started off like, me and my friends were having so much fun playing at the playground [which was located in front of our house] it was a bright day and of course we were enjoying [talking about kids]..

then a few moments later everything became dark and zombies came from nowhere is heading towards us.. of course what do children do when an army of zombies attack them..? we ran for our lives while those creepy zombies doesn't want to stop chasing us.. it was horrible! T_T [poor little kiddies.. we were terrified!! T_T] i remembered that i was with my bestfriend, we were running together while the others took different routes..[it was like i don't care where this road will take me as long as this creepy zombies wouldn't catch up to me and make me their dinner.. T_T]

then after all that chasing and screaming, oddly enough my dad came driving his car and we all got into the car and bye bye zombies!!! muahaha!!! XD [and i woke up!! ^__^; ahehe call it a happy ending!]

Guest Joseph_G
When I dream, I usually don't remember it. When I have nightmares, I generally don't remember exactly what was scary about it; just that it was scary. The scary ones generally envolve something chasing me and then I slow down until it catches up with me.

I usually just have dreams about random things: School, something I saw on television that day, a video game, or whatever else was happening to me. There is no real pattern. XD

My dreams are generally very psychodelic. I had a dream one time that I was playing with one of my cousins and we were jumping across this rainbow river on clouds. At the other side of this river was this large field of just purple grass and my cousin kept shouting to me something about the snake that took his wallet. God I'm a freak when I dream. I have no idea where it all comes from. Fortunatly I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do I see all these vibrant images.

[quote name='Joseph_G']When I dream, I usually don't remember it.[/quote]
Yeah, I know how that is- forgetting and everything. Nowadays, I'll spend an hour trying to remember what the heck I was dreaming about. :animesigh But I'll instantly fill in the blank with another dream about being stuck somewhere with my closest friends. It doesn't even have to be...I don't know. We could be in a huge imaginary box, or in the mall...it varies.

The freakiest dream I've ever had was about this white room that you could enter-- which turned out to be the largest dance floor [I]I've[/I] ever seen. The catch was, if you entered the room, you could never leave. And you had to dance...FOREVER. *evil cackle*

Hey, at least you got to talk with everyone around you. And the songs weren't bad, either. Nice variety. XD;

Weirdest/creepiest dream I ever had:
I am outside a large brick building surrounded by a crumbling cinder block wall on all sides. The sky is pitch black, but I can see easily because there is a bright white light shining over everything. I pet a pure black cat and an evil aura passes from me to the cat, and it hisses, arches up and jumps away. I go into the brick building. I'm inside an apartment that has old furniture like an old person's place. The only light comes from the light of a television. No one is there but I am frightened and trying to hide from something. Suddenly I see that everything in the room is a pinkish apricot color. I want to escape because I can feel evil in the room. Flames come from nowhere into the room, spreading from the walls to where I stand. I fall to my knees crying, but they are tears of relief. The fire didn't exactly burn me, I just felt calm.

I really like to ramble, huh? Some dreams like that one are clear, but most I don't remember. Most of the dreams that are clearest relate to video games, most recently Breath of Fire and Animal Crossing. In the latter I dreamed I was in Tom Nook's store and he sold only blue fluorescent mushrooms. :animeswea

Guest Gun Preacher
One of the weridest dreams i ever had that i can remember is i was at some party and i new some of the people there and i cam to this one person talking about me then they looked at me and said something in a whole differnt language i think it was

onyou goodnay and saomething esle but it was what i felt when i looked at this person it seemed as if i had known them for a long time but i felt a great amount of fear as though this person wanted me dead and when i woke up those three words rang inside my head i just forgot the theard one i thought about those words for days though.