OtakuBoards

Three Wishes

Guest Metal Dragon

Guest Metal Dragon
[COLOR=Navy]Hello, I'm[U][B] Metal Dragon [/B] [/U] and this is my first post. I'd like to first introduce myself. My favorite mangas are Gunparade March (I love the ending) and Chobits. One of my favorite anime movies is [U][B]Metropolis[/B][/U]. I know three languages: English, Spanish, and Frech. Before I go on, I must say this: I am [U]not[/U] showing off (okay, maybe I am...a little).My favorite type of music is rock/metal and my favorite band is [B][U]Avenged Sevenfold[/U][/B]. If your stuck in any Zelda game, I can probably help you, just as long as it's not for any af the Game Boys because I never owned one. I'm looking for friends, so if your interested, just pm me.Now that my intro is taken care of,let's start, shall we?

One day you discover a magic lamp and a genie comes out and grants you three wishes. What would your three wishes be and why?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]As for me, my first wish would be money, since I'm pretty much broke all of the time, plus, withe the money I can buy all the manga and anime that I want.[/COLOR]
My second wish would be for... I dunno... for me and my loved ones to live forever. [COLOR=Black]But only as long as I stop aging at 21 because I don't want to live as an old man for all of my life, I also don't want to live as a teen for all my life (I have my reasons).[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]As for my third and final wish, I would wish for three more [B]wishes!!![/B]...wait is that even possible??? Fine, my third and final wish would be, that nothing bad ever happens to my loved ones. As for the why... I care more about others more than about mysef...most of the time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Welcome to the boards. Let's see:

My first wish would be to be able to travel all around the world to be able to see all of Earth's Natural Wonders as well as visit any and all friends. I choose this wish because I always wanted to visit the Amazon Rainforest, Sydney Opera House, etc. I already saw the St. Louis Arch in St Louis, Missouri, and been in the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. I want to see more!!

My second wish would be to actually have a decent computer for once. A computer that doesn't freeze every few hours. I already have the mouse and monitor!! I just need a new tower and keyboard. :(

My third wish would be to graduate college with near perfect grades and actually get a decent career that I would be happy with the rest of my life...as well as a family and all that humbo jumbo.[/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1][b]My three wishes:

1. A room full of bishie plushies. How cool would that be?! I could cuddle up to all my bishies from my bishie list and never ever be lonely! -^^-

2. To get one of my stories either made into an anime series or a movie. That is a huge dream of mine.

3. To start my own anime company in Australia, to make high-quality anime that can be watched all over the world.[/color][/size][/b]

[COLOR=#003042][b][COLOR=#FB1791]1.[/color][/b][QUOTE][color=red][size=1][b]A room full of [color=DarkOliveGreen]living, breathing, submissive[/color] bishies. How cool would that be?! I could cuddle up to all my bishies from my bishie list and never ever be lonely! -^^-[/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE]Fixed.

[COLOR=#FB1791][b]2.[/b][/color] Then I'd wish for eternal beauty 'cause everything nice and wicked follows a beautiful creature. Besides, it's an easy wish to grant; all the genie has to do is make me look the way I do now forever. Ohohohoho! [SIZE=1][COLOR=#FB1791](God, I'm such a narcissist.)[/color][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#FB1791][b]3.[/b][/color] And because I'm a selfish girl, I'd wish for unsurpassable powers of persuasion. Then I'll talk the genie into giving me more wishes. ;P[/COLOR]

ok. three wishes, yah? got it.

1. for me to stop aging at the age of 21, cause like who wants to get old, or stay forever young? (<- thank my parents for that one. >_> seriously.... <_<)

2. to be a pyrokentic[fusion of fire and telekesis] because i have a love of fire and being able to screw with people without getting up and doing something, is total fun.

3.that nothing bad happens to my parents and friends, especially the girl i like..... =/

*runs to the horizon toward the sea*

thank you for your time.

1. Something I heard in a joke was always having the correct amount of money in your pocket for whatever you buy. That's a great idea, heh.

2. I want a kitty cat. :<

3. No more problems with anything ever. I don't care if it's a copout. If I had three wishes, that's what I'd wish for, dangit. >:O

[quote name='Delta][b][COLOR=#FB1791][size=1']Besides, it's an easy wish to grant; all the genie has to do is make me look the way I do now forever. Ohohohoho![/COLOR][/quote][/b][/size]

[color=crimson]Whoa, no comment. :p

1. I would wish that I would have the ability to fully shape shift into any form I desire, both human and animal. That would help pass the time at the least.

2. Sage-like wisdom. I think that's self explanatory. Uh, I'd hope it is at least.

3. The means to simply spend my life as a wanderer, going to and fro to differing places across the Earth. This is kind of a personal desire and there's not much logic behind it.[/color]

my three wisheswould be
1) i would be able to travel into anime/manga worlds at any time [I]and [/I] get all the abilties of the main character
2) have a small pocket watch which allows me to control time
3) have unlimited wished
by the way can you have [I]and [/I] in the wishes

1. that i was part cat. litterally. i wish i had the money for gentic engenering but sadly, i don't.

2.that preps would turn to the dark side (muh ha ha ha) so that we wouldn't have to deal with them every frickin' day.

3. for kitties to rule the world!

[quote name='Delta][COLOR=#003042][b][QUOTE=Reiku][color=red][size=1][b]A room full of [u]living, breathing, submissive bishies[/u]. How cool would that be?! I could cuddle up to all my bishies from my bishie list and never ever be lonely! -^^- [/color][/size'][/b][/quote]

[COLOR=#FB1791]1.[/color][/b]Fixed.[/color]
[/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1][b]*nods furiously*

Mhm! Indeed, tis fixed![/color][/size][/b]

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]
Well, right off the bat i'd wish for an infinite amount of wishes. ^L^

Then my first 3 wishes would be:

1. I'd wish to meet my perfect love and to fall in love with her and live happily with her forever and ever....and maybe even ever.

2. I'd wish for happiness to all those that i love and/or care about in my life. I wouldn't wish for happiness for everyone because then happiness wouldn't exist. Happiness only exists if you have sadness. If you were happy all the time, then it would become normal and it would not exist. To experience the great things in life you must also experience the horrible things in life. Love and pain.

3. I?d wish to discover the truth, religiously speaking. Who?s right, who?s wrong? Is someone right or wrong? Does god exist? All of those important questions.

Well, those are what I?d wish for if I were being mature. If I wasn?t being mature I?d control time, be rich, and be super smart. ^J^

Later.

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

Guest Metal Dragon
[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]my three wisheswould be
1) i would be able to travel into anime/manga worlds at any time [I]and [/I] get all the abilties of the main character
2) have a small pocket watch which allows me to control time
3) have unlimited wished
by the way can you have [I]and [/I] in the wishes[/QUOTE]
Isn't that cheating?? Well... I guess you can.

Hmm.... three wishes.

1. Would have to be for a cure for cancer. And no I'm not trying to be all like love and peace. I think everyone knows how much hurt comes out of it.

2. Would be for money of course. Money makes the world go round now a days. And with it you can get whatever you want.

3. I think would be for my mom to be happy, at least for once. After her brain tumor came out, she hasn't been to happy. I just want to see her not upset, smiling and having fun. I know I'm a ball of mush.

By the way hey Metal Dragon, what's going on. And welcome, this place is really fun, and has lots of nice people to meet. Like well, look at that, me, hehe. Nice to meet you. And great idea for a topic.