OtakuBoards

Your favourite actors/sportsman swearing?!

Fall

Has anyone heard their favourite actor or sportsperson swear?! I don't mean in movies, where they're allowed to swear, but in interviews, and internation matches, where you don't expect them to? Here's what I have heard:

Shane Warne (cricketer): He bowls a bad over, and swears really loud "For ***** Sake!!", and the stump microphone picks it up, so it is heard all over national TV.

Adam Gilchrist (cricketer): Swears to an unhappy NZ wicket keeper "Orr **** off, mate!".

Tom Cruise: I was watching a taped interview that is about a year old now, and this is what happened: Comentator: So what has happened in the last few years that you would describe as the most surprising thing that has ever happened to you? Tom: Well, I'd say that my ******* water tank isn't in one ******* piece at the moment! Then the transmission cuts out, and it says: Nine Network is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We will try to bring you back as soon as possible.

Has anyone else heard any of these?!

I'd suggest that you don't post what they say, and if you want, you can edit my post if it isn't suitable and MODS/ADMINS.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]To be honest, even if I did, I can not really say that I would remember. In watching Baseball though, I remember watching some random game, where the pitcher got pissed at the ump for some call, and started swearing, I was :rotflmao: at the TV for a while. . good stuff, riiiiight :shifty:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]One of my favorite Cricketers, Adam Parore, swears all the time. You can hear him through the microphone behind the stumps. Whenever the other team gets a 4 or 6, he swears. It's quite funny actually, because they don't beep ot out. [/B][/QUOTE]
Dude, Adam Parore, Macmillan and Cairns are my favourite cricketers.And I know what you mean by Parore swearing al the time......quite funny, yes......

[color=orangered][size=1]This is one of the most inane topics I've ever seen.

Does anybody really [b]care[/b] if a star swears? I mean, please...get a life. lol.

Let's try and improve the quality of topics in this forum, rather than post worthless garbage.[/color][/size]