Guest Shift Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [COLOR=orange]How & Where at do you fight the ultimate weapon again?[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 I just thought of a witty comment: You fight them in the game silly :p
Guest Shift Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [COLOR=orange]I heard Somewhere that you could... like on the floating island or somethin'[/COLOR]
NeoCactuar Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 Ahhh.....n00bs, you get in the high wind and fly around till you see him. Then start to ram him ujntill he begins flying in a strait line, when he stops over a town ram into him again and you will begin the battle.
GinnyLyn Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [COLOR=chocolate] Heh, I like ramming into Ultimate Weapon and watching him fly back. That's how you know he's not ready to fight. It takes a while for him to find out where to hover, but ramming him takes him longer to get there. Chase him until he stops, then watch to see if he is building up some sort of orb looking thingy--then ram him. His final hover is near Cosmo Canyon, where he crashes near that forest.[/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B][COLOR=orange]How & Where at do you fight the ultimate weapon again?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Ha-ha. silly Herman... You can't fight Ultimate Weopon again after you beat him.
Fall Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] Ha-ha. silly Herman... You can't fight Ultimate Weopon again after you beat him. [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe....... That was what I was just about to say. Hehehe...... :p
Guest Zeh Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Ahhh.....n00bs, you get in the high wind and fly around till you see him. Then start to ram him ujntill he begins flying in a strait line, when he stops over a town ram into him again and you will begin the battle. [/B][/QUOTE] Seem's like your the n00b. You only fight him once.
Flash Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] Seem's like your the n00b. You only fight him once. [/B][/QUOTE] Ahh Cloud, your witty retorts bring a tear to my eye... Well, not really. I just needed something to make up the bulk of this post. Anyway, as just about everyone has almost said, you can only fight him once... :p ...But when you do, Remember to get Shadow flare on all 3 pieces of Materia! /me loves shadow flare
Zidargh Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]You only fight him once. Oops, I'm a lil' late with that, lol. That is a brilliant scene...[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [COLOR=deeppink]If you can only fight him once, how come I fought him about 5 times? Or do you all count the thing in Madeel and above other towns as one battle?[/COLOR]
Zidargh Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]If you can only fight him once, how come I fought him about 5 times? Or do you all count the thing in Madeel and above other towns as one battle?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well I do, because he's not exactly defeated straight away, its just a persistent battle, well thats how I find it.[/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]I just thought of a witty comment: You fight them in the game silly :p [/B][/QUOTE] You are really smart.... :modrod:
Guest Zeh Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B] You are really smart.... :modrod: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Why thank you! [/COLOR] :p
Zero-Sama Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=red]Why thank you! [/COLOR] :p [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Your welcome![/SIZE] :cussing: :2women: :alcohol: :gulp:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now