OtakuBoards

How & Where??

Guest Shift

[COLOR=chocolate] Heh, I like ramming into Ultimate Weapon and watching him fly back. That's how you know he's not ready to fight. It takes a while for him to find out where to hover, but ramming him takes him longer to get there. Chase him until he stops, then watch to see if he is building up some sort of orb looking thingy--then ram him. His final hover is near Cosmo Canyon, where he crashes near that forest.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Ahhh.....n00bs, you get in the high wind and fly around till you see him. Then start to ram him ujntill he begins flying in a strait line, when he stops over a town ram into him again and you will begin the battle. [/B][/QUOTE]

Seem's like your the n00b.

You only fight him once.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

Seem's like your the n00b.

You only fight him once. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh Cloud, your witty retorts bring a tear to my eye... Well, not really. I just needed something to make up the bulk of this post.
Anyway, as just about everyone has almost said, you can only fight him once... :p ...But when you do, Remember to get Shadow flare on all 3 pieces of Materia!

/me loves shadow flare

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]If you can only fight him once, how come I fought him about 5 times? Or do you all count the thing in Madeel and above other towns as one battle?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Well I do, because he's not exactly defeated straight away, its just a persistent battle, well thats how I find it.[/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]
You are really smart....

:modrod: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Why thank you! [/COLOR] :p