Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

I'm glad to hear that, actually. It's good that we continue on with our lives. Nobody can really ever know for sure if there is a God or not. It's just something we all have to find within ourselves, I believe. And when bad things happen, you just gotta look forward to a brighter tomorrow. I guess thats why I believe, because I just want to believe it won't all end in death, and all my experiences in life would have been for nothing. I just want the journey to continue.

But yeah, I believe we both have a better understanding of one another, now. Good talking.[/color][/size]
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1] Nobody can really ever know for sure if there is a God or not. It's just something we all have to find within ourselves[/color'][/size][/quote][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]That?s exactly why I don?t consider myself a true atheist. ^_~ My main belief is centered on the belief that we truly do not know. After all just as those who believe could be wrong, so could I. Maybe sometime in the future we will find the answer. But until then I?m going to stick with not believing. [/COLOR]
Posted
both my parent's are christian, which would make me chirstian.
but im not a die hard christianic filipino, like most of my relatives.
i do not belive in organized religion[buddism, christianity, etc]
but i do belive there's an afterlife, souls, angels, demons, etc.
ergo, i do not call god, "god" i refer to him as the guy watching out for us.
i know that the last line sounded mean, but that's what i call him.
some of my peers are lead to assume that i do not belive in chirstianity
i swear ask some of them, they think im some twisted demented guy.
but to be dead honest, i do belive in chirst and other major religious figures.
all this translates to: im christian, but i dont show it. unless i need to.
thank you for your time.
Posted
[QUOTE=Leon Fury]both my parent's are christian, which would make me chirstian.
[/QUOTE]

All because your parents are christians that doesn't make you a christian.
You have to make your own choice that you are commited to God [Or someone who watches over us... Whatever]

Being Commited to God makes you a Christian. Not your parents, or your grandparents.
That doesn't matter much. Because once you hit 18 you might not go to church anymore if you aren't happy about it. If you don't want to go to church, you shouldn't. Going to church when you don't want to [if you aren't dedicated] will only drive you away.

I also think you should be in right standing with God [To make you a christian].
To be in right standing is to be righteous [Righteous = right standing]
So to be in rightstanding with God, would to be saved and dedicated.

Thanks for your time

David

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...