OtakuBoards

Enclave [M-L]

Deadpool

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]hey people, i was just wondering weather this rp is still going so i know to post or not, [for give me if i dont make sence im rather unwell, if thats an excuse] Any who, if it is then man i hope we can get vinicent back out of the neather realm or where ever he went O_o;[/COLOR][/SIZE]

It's still going. I'm supposed to have control of it, but I've been really, seriously busy. My final exams are on Monday and Tuesday, so I've been doing major studying. I assume Sazabi does want to stay in, but I can't think of a way to bring him back. I might be able to post a little later tonight or tomorrow. Anyone, feel free to give a solution, and I'll work my quest in with what you decide.

Ah late agian as usual. Damn I really need to stop[ doing that. Illusion the rp is still going so fell free to join in whenever. Vincent is already back but there is a problem silverblade and it is something you will have to work into your quest as it lays in your hands. But I still get credit cause it is in my name hahahahaha. j/k

I am out of school now, thankfully, so I posted. I can work the story any way you guys want me to. I'm going to take it in a pretty loose direction, so I think we can adjust it for whatever needs to be worked in. Tell me what the problem is, Sazabi, and I can work it in. Unless you want to be mysterious for awhile? ^_^