Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Hey everyone! ^_^ I bet you all know that when you reach 500 posts, you get a cstom avatar! I'm just curious to know if you're going to have a custom one or not, and if you could, post yours here! :)
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Yeah once I reach 500th posts indeed I will get a Custom Avatar Megaman Avatar to be exact.
BabyGirl Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=deeppink]I want a custom avatar...though I have no idea what it will be when I reach 500...so maybe...especially since I don't even know how to make them >_<.[/color]
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I can get a custom avatar simply by speaking to adam about it, but I will wait until I get 500 posts instead....
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Gee, Safer....Even when you're a god, you're still so modest.... I don't use avatars. I may in the future; I don't know....
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I know this is off topic, but Cera, check your pms
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]Hey everyone! ^_^ I bet you all know that when you reach 500 posts, you get a cstom avatar! I'm just curious to know if you're going to have a custom one or not, and if you could, post yours here! :) [/B][/QUOTE] hey , I will get me an avatar, and soon I will, hehe:D btw thanks for adding me to your friend list there
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 It took me 6 months to get 1,000 posts and I'm posting even slower than I used to. I can't wait but I'll have to be patient. Very patient
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]I can't el waito!!! (truly how bad my spanish is, lol!)[/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]It took me 6 months to get 1,000 posts and I'm posting even slower than I used to. I can't wait but I'll have to be patient. Very patient [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, don't worry man, you'll get there, it just takes paitence and time I guess
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I can't el waito!!! (truly how bad my spanish is, lol!)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] no kidding, you mean to say, no peudo a espedad
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]I know this is off topic, but Cera, check your pms [/B][/QUOTE] And I know [I]this[/I] is off topic, but do you routinely tell people to check their PMs when you haven't sent them one?
Kain Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I have some ways to go before i get my custom av.This is what mine will be.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 Well, it's a little too obvious that I'll have a Pretty Sammy avatar, the one I have now is only Sasami.
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] And I know [I]this[/I] is off topic, but do you routinely tell people to check their PMs when you haven't sent them one? [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, you mean you didn't get my pm, I will send you another one then
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 well, it's stick death related,and stick death rocks!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 My custom av is gonna be an SSJ4 Gokou one I make, not one that's blurry, hint my current av.
Matt.D Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=teal] My avatar will be this one, tracing back 2 my newbie roots as Golden_Stelix. If only I knew the frikin url!!!!!!!Can someone please find it and tell me? I use Netscape so I don't have the IE url thing when u right-click.[/color]
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I'm not sure what my custom avater is going to be, but I should reach 500 in soon...
Biida Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I can't wait until I get 500 posts! I've already got the avie I want! Here's a pic of the avie I want... [IMG]http://members.spree.com/family/shinjiku/gam_sig.jpg[/IMG] I LOVE THAT AVIE!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now