OtakuBoards

What things do you look for in a opposite/same sex

Guest Gun Preacher

I like girls that have a cute face and have a good attitude and who also goes to church. i'm not really in to girls who think the are all that or when they try way to hard to make a appearance and put on way to much make up. but i do kinda like the punk style girls too, don't know why just do.

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]There are only two things i care about:
1. They must be drop dead gorgeous.
2. They must be great in bed.

^L^

Naaaaah, i joke.

In all honesty i don't know what i particularly look for in a woman.

I think they'd have to be smart, but it's not a must.

I do care about looks, but a good personality can almost bypass that. I'm sorry but if she's down right ugly, i seriously doubt i could ever like her. And usually ugly girls have some real issues, like self esteem....and they tend to be way too clingy.

What i do need though is someone that's funny or at least has the same sense of humor as me. If we can't share a laugh then i can't be with her. If she doesn't laugh at Dane Cook or Mitch Hedberg, then i'm sorry, it won't work.

She has to be usually a bright character. I don't like moody goth chicks.

I'd like it if she was opinionated. But if she gets angry at me for having certain opinions, then i'd have a problem with her. (grr....)

And lastly, she has to be blonde. Bahahaha. Kidding again.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

A guy's looks aren't that important to me, but I do like someone as tall as I am. I'm about 5'7, so when someone is shorter I feel freakishly tall. That's pretty much it for looks. I do think Asian men are really attractive, though.

As to the personality, I prefer guys to be smart, but not neccessarily book-smart. They have to know about my favorite subjects: anime, manga, and video games. I'm a total nerd, and those are (almost) my only hobbies. A sense of humor is a must. I also prefer someone open-minded, agnostic, and accepting. I like to argue, so opinionated boys work better for me, but they still need to care about me. Most important: someone who can put up with me. Most of the time I am really sweet, but I can be arguementative, a smart*** , and I tend to think and say perverted jokes (all the time, which some guys find a little odd for a girl, heh). :animeswea

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Gun Preacher]i wanted to see wanted to see what people looked for in a gf/bf what quality's should they have.

i look for girls wow are
smart,funny,religous,aggresive(like ne-yo i like it when your mad),i'm not a picky person when it comes to lookes but i do like red hair,or long hair.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I'm not very picky, but I have noticed a trend in people that catch my attention.

~Male
~Brown eyes
~Dignified, never leud
~Good sense of humor
~Unavailable (haha)

Now those are just things I've noticed that all the men I'm attracted to have in common, it's not a list of what I'm looking for. ^_^ Good luck with your own sweetheart![/COLOR]

My standards are pretty clear, a lot clearer than they used to be anyway.

The most important feature to me is undoubtedly intellegence and the ability to hold a decent conversation. I do not perfer my women silent and I enjoy speaking about things we have in common or other things. Even if it's small talk i like to know that she feels comfortable enough around me to speak her mind and be herself without needing to restrain herself or feel nervous.

Another very important thing is that we have to have quite a few things in common. It would be great if i found someone also interested in anime, vid games and such (since i've never had a g/f into those kinds of things before) but generally speaking any common interests is a must. But an otaku gf would be pretty awesome :p.

Looks are definitly a plus if she's cute/pretty but they aren't as important as my aforementioned preferences. It helps if i'm atleast even a little attracted to her, which does not include the common assumption of needing to be "Hot" or "easy" or "slutty"...i'm not a superficial guy who is only after sex (though i enjoy it very much), if i were i wouldn't even bother trying to formulate any social bonds whatsoever in the first place. I am into red hair and dark hair over blonds most of the time but i don't discriminate too much. I absolutely have to be interested in spending time with her for just more than one thing, no matter what the one thing is.

And last but most certainly not least if i'm going to go into a relationship with someone, she abolustley has to be loyal. That's a given pretty much.

Thats pretty much the most important stuff...getting any more detailed would make this seem like a personal, lol.

The main thing I look for is security. Someone who I feel safe with. Someone who I know will protect me. Someone I know will always be there. Someone I know I can tell anything to. I need someone to tell me that I'm doing the right thing. Patience is a must- I'm not exactly the easiest person to deal with. I also look for someone who doesn't expect anything out of me- someone who will just let me be me. This is a pretty difficult thing to find in my case... it's an occupational hazard of being the school's resident genius and Nevada state spelling bee winner to boot. >< Another huge thing I look for... is someone who treats me like I'm special. Someone to whom I'm the most important person in the world. Someone who would do anything to rescue me... jesus, I'm a hopeless romantic, no?

[COLOR=Indigo]I always like guys who I can easily argue with, who won't take it personaly. I also like guys who are smart(but not smarter than me of course. haha) and who know what their talking about. I like talking alot and I need someone who can listen to my opnions. Someone who will take me seriously. I can't stand idiots(except Kyo, of course^_^) Oh, and they need to have a good sence of humor. I know it's kinda weird, but I also like guys with short tempers,lol. And the most important thing is that he needs to be a christian. I want someone with whom I can talk to about my faith.[/COLOR]

Guest D. Resurrected
hmm me well im male and strait so only girls.umm someone that is atletic and not obeese maybe a little is ok.just someone thats healthy.I like girls with green eyes and red hair but it doesnt realy matter to me.the only thing that matters to me is that they are logical and mentally stable.

ohh and has a scence of humor.

basicayl as i right this just about anyone. :animesmil

Dude, I don't even know anymore.

Well... what do I look for in a girl... well of course I'd like it if she's pretty, but I think most girls are pretty... not to say that I'm like a super pervert or something, I'm just not that picky... perhaps simply desperate. But looks aren't as important as personality. I'm a huge debater, so if we don't see eye to eye on major issues I couldn't stand her. Perhaps a girl who was less opinionated... but (and I don't mean to stereotype) most girls who aren't that opinionated tend to not be that smart... let's just hope she's a girl who's thoughts are a lot like mine. But I'd hope she's someone more... adventerous than me... someone who can "peel me off this velcro seat and get me movin". Alas, I have only seem girls like that in anime and novels... but here's hoping there's some real girls like that, eh!

*quote taken from Green Day, Longview

Personally, im a male, and im bisexual. In guys i look for someone who is just...fun to be around and at least have some sex appeal (sorry, im shallow-ish), and i cant stand guys that are fruity. in girls, i look for strong-willed dominant type, and again, some visual appeal(sorry again, im a lame-o), and yeah, im more submissive than dominant ;o lol probably more than you wanted to know.

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Straight girl here.
What I look for,looks-wise, in a guy is someone who,above everything, has gorgeous eyes.Eyes are my favorite feature.

Then probably hair. I'm into guys with decently shaggy hair.
And hey, a nice 'happy trail' aint bad either. :animesmil

Personality. I need someone who can put up with me and my hyperactivity. I really try to calm down and talk less, but its really hard. It'd be okay if he calmed me down a bit.

You gotta have a sense of humor.I am told quite often that I am hilarious. So if I can't laugh at you and vise-y ver-sy...
And if you can't laugh at yourself...that kinda sucks.

I also need someone understanding and willing to accept me for what I am. I love the simplest, and I guess to some, strangest little things. Like making things with my hands, watching ants and...yeah. Too much.
Also, someone who can put up with my whining. Which sometimes turns to crying.

Gosh...I make myself out to sound like a submissive little wimp.
I guess I sorta am.
Darn.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=2]I like boys who are hot and funny.I also love the types who don't just care about themselves but are at least social and have friends that I could get along with.I also like the boys who are athletic and are fit.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]