OtakuBoards

What things do you look for in a opposite/same sex

Guest Gun Preacher

Guest Gun Preacher
i wanted to see wanted to see what people looked for in a gf/bf what quality's should they have.

i look for girls wow are
smart,funny,religous,aggresive(like ne-yo i like it when your mad),i'm not a picky person when it comes to lookes but i do like red hair,or long hair.

Me, I like it when a girl is smarter then me. Is it kinda strange that I find a girl that can kick my *** kinda sexy. I say this only because I'm into the martial arts and I've met a couple who can, and for some reason I always find myself more attracted to them after I've gotten the crap kicked out me by them. Hair, height and pretty much anything to do with looks is not that important to me. I like a sense of humor, a girl who will laugh at me and herself.

Well, as long as a guy has a good personality (smart, funny-that kind of thing) i'd give them a chance. Preferably, the'd share at least some of my interests. I dont really care about looks but i cannot stand people who put others down/are violent. Also, anyone who tries to act like a playboy/casanova or just wants sex i wouldnt even consider.

Ah well. At the very least i'd like to finish my education before thinking about stuff like this. Besides, it would be challenging to find someone like that at this time of my life so i try not to think about it.

I like guys who are strong, religous, cares a lot about me, and smell really good, like axe. They also have to be really outgoing like me or really super shy. Not inbetween. I don't have a really long list because if it's too long, there's never any hope in finding them. I really don't want them to be perfect ><. "perfect" people creep me out. anyways, getting off subject. That's about it.

Guest tanukioh
I like girls that are nice, funny, cute (but they don't have to be hot), smart, and they have to like me. ^_^ and i already have a gf like that...sooo....yeah.

Guest Gun Preacher
I also like girls that are not scared to speak there mind and values my oppinon but never back down from a fight and one that can cook cause i love some good homecookin.

[color=#2233ff][font=lucida Calligraphy]Physically it's easy, taller than me and nice eyes. Mentally though, this is where my pickyness comes in to play.

I look for a guy who likes kids seeing that I have one.

Then after that I want him to be in possesion of a working brain. Because as pretty much everyone on this board has seen and my friends have witnessed I like to talk about any and everything. I don't want someone who is going to reply to questions in some annoying monotone. Don't say Yeah yeah yeah ok nice if I'm asking about a current event it's annoying!

Can carry on a good debate with me- I have yet to see this except in one guy where I can't stand his personality- but he carried on a good arguement about abortion and had reasons to back it up. So in some ways I don't care that his beliefs aren't exactly like mine because I enjoy a good argument.

Can separate being an adult from being a child. Yes I know I'm very immature at times. I like Saturday morning cartoons. I have dolls from one cartoon I write fanfiction. But I also know when I have to act grown up. I already have one child I really don't want another one at this time.

Accepts me for who I am. This is very important. I'm very in your face, I'm blunt and to the point and most people appreciate that about me. I'd hope the guy I was with appreciated that as well.[/color][/font]

I don't look at anything in the other sex...

I don't exactly care about it that much. Yeah, yeah, I had one Girl friend, but they weren't the smartest of all people. I didn't like how they acted, how they looked, or how obsessed they were with me. It really drived me crazy all the lieing they did. It was the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life!

Now, I might get into another relationship, but it really doesn't sound fun or anything else that I need.
If I just happen to go and find a person to be with, I will probably think this exact thing, "Why not try?" and go on with it. But it will have to be a real person, not a internet buddy.

What Id look for in a girl is mainly a sense of humor, someone who likes writing, poetry, and music(cause i tend to go off track with that kinda stuff.)Also a girl whos tough and not afraid of nature.........oh yea and someone who can cook you gotta love some good home made meals(not that i cant cook)

hmm...

physically.. am a sucker for girls with long black hair... ^^;; preferably asian.. since am asian..

as a whole... someone whom can adjust and accept me for who I am... a girl whom can share my world and whom I can talk to about alot of stuffs would be nice.. ^^d
since I like to talk alot... ^^;;

I'm a tombuy myself so I actually attract a lot of girls. Whic I'm find with, I personally bend both ways.

For guys, I want em to be fun, I want to be able to talk and they'll listen, not stare at me, or parts of me. Most of my friends are boys though, so most boys really have to stand out, or their just friends to me.

For girls, I want smart, and cheerful. I don't think I could handle someone who fails in school or has no plans of going to college. I also had a bad experince with a girlfriend who was kind of depressed and in the end it hurt me alot, so girls gotta be happy, same with guys.

For both, I really don't care about religion. I want them support that I'm very religios, and maybe help at my church with me, even if they don't attend that type of church, or any church at all. They also need to have the same morals. I don't do drugs, or drink, and I'm againest pre-marriage sex.

But I currently taken, so if you fit these discerptions, sorry.

[size=1][font=georgia]This is starting to sound like a new online dating thing, heh.

My person (doesn't really matter male or female, but I prefer the females) would have to be a variety of things. They'd have to be pretty smart, because then they would probably get through situations and know various things, and that's a plus.They would have a nice face, and I'd prefer a slim to average appearance. They wouldn't let situations get out of hand, and don't let their emotions get out of hand, either. They would be understanding of me, understood enough to trust, and a sex drive not too high or low.

I'm agnostic, so I wouldn't want someone religious that it seems to me as an obsession. I'd prefer someone that is agnostic too, but whether atheist or Christian, Muslim, etc. I don't mind, just not overly religious. They would be open minded, accepting other peoples' views whether they believe to be right or not. And they wouldn't solve problems by screaming/complaining, but rather talking it out.[/size][/font]

[COLOR=tan][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]in a guy...

i like a guy who's open, who won't hide anything from you. someone who i can talk to about both serious AND ridiculous stuff. and they have to be comfortable with silence, cuz i get emo a lot and i tend to be real quiet ^___^" . and they can't be submissive. it's not about stereotyping, but most of my guy friends, when they have girlfriends or have a crush on a girl, they tend to be submissive to whatever they say and i'm just like "effing p***y". chyeah...i'm lookin' for a guy to argue with =] .

as for apperance, i don't care much. as long as they aren't sticks or have a bad case of obesity, i'm good. and long hair...er...only if it looks good on them (like riku and neji *drools*). other than that it just scares me @__@ . and for some reason i prefer asian guys. iono why but i just do (i'm fasinated with japanese guys >___< ).

but most importantly...a guy who'd love me for who i am and who understands me and my cynical alter-ego. haha jk. [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Well first off i like girls who share the same interests as me, like common ground that we can share. I also like girls who are intellectual but also with a sense of humor, looks really don't matter to me at all so long as the personality fits. But being of japanese decent myself, I pretty much melt in the hands of japanese women though i hate to say it.

But being in the army and in korea all of that is nearly impossible to find, Army chicks are just plain scary and korean women just arent the same... (especially when all i ever see off post are 'juicy girls'.... don't ask...)

i am not interested by boys for the moment, but if i were to find a bf, i'd like him to be:-

kind, yet not too kind,
intelligent,
fair of face,
strong,
humourous,
serious,
open-minded,
faithful,
respect women,
respect me, my beliefs,

.... then dunno what to say, i'm not really looking for a bf right now. :animesmil

[QUOTE=lixian]i am not interested by boys for the moment, but if i were to find a bf, i'd like him to be:-

kind, yet not too kind,
intelligent,
fair of face,
strong,
humourous,
serious,
open-minded,
faithful,
respect women,
respect me, my beliefs,

.... then dunno what to say, i'm not really looking for a bf right now. :animesmil[/QUOTE]

Even if you were... Men mess up. No matter what. People mess up and screw up.
I don't think you would ever find a man that is like that all the time. Just so you know, you would have to marry a perfect man [If you are looking for all those things. Really if you want him to act like that 100% of the time.] Every body slips and messes up. But if someone were to not marry, you wouldn't have to think about your mate being an idiot. Basicly everyone messes up. No matter what.

Sound like me ;)

Being single isn't too hard. But as always, if I find someone I guess it wouldn't be too bad to try.
I mean already knowing that they are going to mess up once in a while why not prepare for it?

I might stay single, I don't know. But if I find someone I love, I don't think it would be that bad.

Would you ever take a chance in it?

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrchid]I think personality is what really counts, but it's the looks that get your attention and attract you in the first place.
When it comes to attractive guys for me, I really like tall, slender guys, not really sure why. I like pretty eyes, and hair just depends (I hang with a bunch of military brats so hair is usually high and tight). Good smiles can melt me into butter too.

When it comes to personality on the other hand, I like guys who can make me laugh and smile. They know when to be serious and when not to be. They are able to talk with me about everything. We should be able to have good kisses. Just because someone can kiss well doesn't make it a good kiss. Someone that I can just sit and chill with.
The thing I can't stand most is when someone argues with everything you say, or the opposite, they agree with everything you say. I'm sorry, but you need agreements and disagreements in a relationship, you know?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I have a hair fetish which is one of the reasons why I like anime. Somebody needs to bring back the samurai hair style! Not just the topknot but the bangs and the hair hanging down on the sides too.

I think the most important trait for me is that someone is independent, sure of themselves and knows where they're going in life. I don't like being a parent/counselor/pacifier.

what i look for in a girl is:

a good sense of humour
about 5"4 to 5"7'
long hair
[SIZE=4]MUST[/SIZE] be down to earth[i.e. not preppy or gothish, noir emo]
she's got to be an indie chick[breaks from the norm]
can stand up for what she belives in
she's got to play video games, period.
isnt afraid to try something new[eating duck egg for example]
open minded
blue eyes
atheletic
competive
isnt afraid to do things other people would consider embarassing [i.e. singing in public.....in another language other than english]