OtakuBoards

Rad Squad! [M-LVD]

Zen

[center][B][U]Rad Squad: Agents of Action[/B][/U]
[size=1]
[color=red](Rated M for Extreme Radness and Action-Packedness.) [/color]

In the rad year of 1985, the government agency[B] B.A.D.A.S.S.[/B] came together to form a squad of super bad dudes and dudettes to handle the worlds most dangerous problems. After scanning the globe, [B]B.A.D.A.S.S.[/B] found a squad of different people who truly were at the peak of radness. Each agent holding their own super bad *** skills, they were put into action to take care of the world?s worst threats with maximum kick assness. They were called... [B]Rad Squad[/B]. Headed and founded by [B]Super Secret Agent John Rambo[/B], [B]Rad Squad[/B] eliminated all that was not rad in the eighties with zero tolerance. They were the best of the best... the raddest of the rad.

Their first mission took place in the jungles of Panama. Their objective was to explode a drug cartel deep in the jungle. The evil drug dealers had at their side an army of[B] killer zombie jaguars with laser beams in their eyes[/B]. The [B]Rad Squad [/B]got the job done in an hour (smoke break included, cuz those rad dudes totally smoke stogies). In the end, the drug cartel was destroyed, and Rad Squad was congratulated by [B]President Reagan [/B]himself.... and [B]Kiss[/B] was there too. [B]Rad Squad[/B] continued awesome missions such as this as time passed, and the eighties were a totally chill decade due to their efforts.

Into the 90's, the world slowly lost it?s need for[B] Rad Squad[/B]. It seemed all that the Squad did it?s job too well, and all that was not rad was now gone all together. A new generation of totally rad ***** were in effect. Teams such as [B]?The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers?[/B] and [B]?The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? [/B]forced the [B]Rad Squad[/B] to retire. And so,[B] Rad Squad[/B] disbanded. Each of it?s members went their separate ways, to continue their rad ways of life. And so, they tunneled their way into obscurity and it seemed.... Old School radness was lost forever. And that was definitely not cool.

The year is now 2007. The world is nearly devoid of all radness. [B]Rad Squad [/B]is but a thing of the past, out of all government records. But a new threat has hit the world. International terrorist extrodinaire, [B]Osama Bin Laden[/B] has kidnaped the [B]Governator, Arnold Schwarzneggar[/B]. His motivations are unknown, but they are most definitely not rad. Many attempts have been made to rescue the governator from his desert prison, however all have failed. Armed with an army of terrorists and [B]Robot Ninja Grizzly Bears[/B], [B]Bin Laden [/B]refuses all negotiations until his demands are met. Only one team could possibly get the job done. [B]Rad Squad[/B] is once again called to duty, to defend the world against all that is uncool and not rad.

[B]Armed with exploding chainsaw launchers, super karate kicks, and unmatched skills in bad assness, Rad Squad is back in action, and radder than ever...[/B]

----------------------------------------------------------
[/center][/size]
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

*Okay. So, this is obviously a comedy. Have fun. Be rad. Don't be afraid to go over the top and do generally crazy stuff. Your in Rad Squad. Nothing's out of reach.
*The only regulation for character creation that they be based off a Rad movie or tv character. Other than that, all is cool.[/color][/size][center]

-----------------------------------------------------------

[size=2][B][U]The Sign Ups[/B][/U][/size][/center]
[size=1]
[B]Name:[/B] (Play on movie/tv character)

[B]Age:[/B] (30+)

[B]Gender:[/B]

[B]Physical Description:[/B] (pic preferred)

[B]Special Skill:[/B] (driver, shooter, ninja... etc.)

[B]Weapon(s):[/B] (Be imaginative.)

[B]Personality:[/B]

[B]Short Bio:[/B] (your character's rad story.)

[B]Character Snippit:[/B] (make this your character going along with their everyday lives and re-uniting with Chuck, my character)
[center]
-----------------------------------------------------
[color=darkgreen]
*That's it. So, lets have fun.

-----------------------------------------------------[/center]

My Sign Up.

[B]Name:[/B] Chuck Sirron

[B]Age:[/B] Nobody really knows.

[B]Gender:[/B] Super Dude

[B]Physical Description:[/B]

[URL=http://garfieldridge.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/chuck_norris.jpg]The Rad Commander![/URL]

[URL=http://images.art.com/images/-/Chuck-Norris--C10039396.jpeg]With Hat[/URL]

[B]Special Skill:[/B] Captain of the Rad Squad. All around rad dude.

[B]Weapon(s):[/B] Martial Arts Master. Super Karate Kicks. Mega Kung Fu Chops.

[B]Personality:[/B] A level headed master mind. He can handle any situation thrown at him while shaving. Chuck Sirron is possibly the toughest man you are likely to meet. Eats nails and craps screws, Mr. Sirron doesn't like to dalley around. He's a 'get the job done' kinda guy. A cold stare from him has caused lesser men to break down in tears. He's also quite the lady's man, his chest hair is a potent aphrodisiac as is his silky smooth voice. Mr. Sirron is not a man to ever... ever be taken lightly.

[B]Short Bio:[/B] Very little is known about Mr. Sirron, as he never talks about himself. Rumor has it that he once snapped a man's neck for asking him his address. So all there that is left are rumors. It's said that Chuck's parents where both martial arts masters. It is obvious that they passed their teachings onto their son. It is said that on a family camping trip, Chuck's parents where killed by grizzly bears... other rumors say it was ninja's.... other rumors say it was robots. Nobody knows the real story, but never the less, Mr. Sirron has a deep hatred for all three and any combination of them.

And so, Mr. Sirron was left an orphan. He learned to survive in the wilderness by himself. After about 3 years of eating raw deer and drinking river water, Chuck was found my a kindly woodsman who raised the boy into his teen years. At the age of 16, Mr. Sirron ran away and joined the army. He served in the Vietnam War for 3 years as a green beret. Here, he earned his reputation as a warrior. It is said that he once led an attack on a viet-cong outpost barehanded and won. Due to this story, he was recruited by the CIA and was made a super secret agent. He spent the years betweem 1975 to 1984 as a spy and assassin. All stories of his exploits from this era are gone, seeing as how all parties involved, he killed. In 1984, Mr. Sirron became the captain of the government outfit, [B]Rad Squad[/B].

After Rad Squad disbanded, Mr. Sirron traveled to Texas, were he became a State Ranger. Going by the Alias, Walker, Mr. Sirron kept the state chill for several years. Then, one day, the Rad Alarm went off...

[B]Character Snippit:[/B]

Chuck Sirron was sitting in the kitchen of his humble cabin deep in the Texas wilderness. He was enjoying a nice bowl of nails (no milk) when he heard a familiar noise, which startled him:

*"It's the Eye of the Tiger! The Thrill of the Fight!"*

It was the [B]Rad Alarm![/B] Chuck lept into action and ran to his closet. Opening it up, he saw the red box phone which was the Rad Alarm pulsating a red glow. Picking up the line he spoke...

"Chuck Sirron, reporting for duty..."

"Mr. Sirron... Your services are needed. Your orders are to re-assemble the [B]Rad Squad[/B] and report to [B]B.A.D.A.S.S.[/B] HQ ASAP!"

"Yes sir, Agent Rambo..."

"Dismissed, Mr. Sirron."

Chuck hung up the Rad Phone, and stepped away from his closet. Cracking his neck, he proceeded to dress himself in his leather jacket. He made his way out of the door, grabbing his trusty cowboy hat. He then hopped in his super-rad pick up truck with monster tires, and closed the door. Starting the massive vehicle with a monsterous roar and he made his way out. It was time to get the old team back together. [B]Rad Squad[/B] was back again.

[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Vin Unleaded

[B]Age:[/B] He could be 100+ years old, are you gonna ask him?!

[B]Gender:[/B] Raddest male ever.

[B]Physical Description:[/B] [URL=http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/images/vin%20diesel/vin-diesel-10.jpg]Rad Vin[/URL]
[URL=http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/mmannion/2005/08/13/vin-diesel-bear.jpg]Vin is unequaled[/URL]

[B]Special Skill:[/B] Amazing driving skills, can see in the dark, and can even track you by your DNA.

[B]Weapon(s):[/B] He normally out fits himself with twin RPG launchers that fire, not Rocket Propelled Grenades but instead; exploding chainsaws. And they never run out of ammo. In his back pocket is a folded up sawed off double barrel shotgun because shotguns are always rad.

[B]Personality:[/B] He likes to drive fast cars and be mysterious, when everyone else starts to be mysterious he switches it up and goes happy and fun. Multi-faceted if I say so.

[B]Short Bio:[/B] As a rather new inductee into the Rad Squad its easy to see why Mr. Unleaded got the job. He was in such clandestine missions as Quadruple Z, Really Black, And the Mis-Chronicles of Rinnick. He has been around the globe many times before and has defeated some of the most un-rad characters ever. Using his twin RPGs that shoot exploding chainsaws he takes no guff from anyone, not even the President Of The United States Of America who Vin intentionally slapped across his face when the President beat him in poker.

[B]Character Snippit:[/B] While Vin Unleaded sat pumping iron with his pinkies and listening to some hardcore metal that is totally rad for Vin's totally rad self he heard a distant, yet distinct rap at the door. Vin dropped the dumbells and raced from his bedroom, through the coffee table in the liiving room, and to the door pulling it from his hinges as he opened it. Vin was immediately round house kicked which sent him through the closet. Vin burst through the rublle that was his closet and gave the culprit a swift right handed jab that sent the same spinning into the wall, busting it down. The culprit came back and round house kicked Vin three times in a row, each time putting him through another wall. Vin, fed up with what was happening he yanked one of his many RPGs off the wall and started firing his exploding chainsaws at the culprit who just barely dodged the saws. Vin dropped the launcher and dropped kicked the culprit, and sent him into the final wall of the house. As Rad as Vin's house was before, it was wrecked now.

'That was some rad fighting, brother!' the culprit said.

Vin whirled around to see Chuck Sirron standing there with his cowboy hat still on and smiledl; 'It was a rad little duel! Wanna smoke?'

Chuck took the cigar and told Vin about the Governator situation and then the two were off.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]Name:[/b] Mr. G

[b]Age:[/b] For all I care, he could be your daddy.

[b]Gender:[/b] Do you [i]really[/i] want to know? [i]Really?[/i] Here's a hint: old enough to be your father.

[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[url=http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/mr-t-promo_1097606461.jpg]Mr. G charging up to deliver the Death glare[/url]

[url=http://home.nvbell.net/blinger/Graphics/sucka.gif]Mere seconds after Mr. G executed the Iron Poke[/url]

[b]Special Skill:[/b] Hand to hand combat. G likes keepin' things [i]extra[/i] rad by killing his prey with his own bare hands. Guns and saws are for little girls -- hands, now those are a [i]real[/i] man's weapons.

[b]Weapon(s):[/b] Death glare, Iron Poke, Pity strike. All of which are radically lethal and hit on a 2 or higher, no armor save. If G has to use the Pity strike, give up, because it's the last thing you're going to see. Honest.

[b]Personality:[/b] Mr. G can be aptly described as outspoken, loud, annoying, brash, arrogant, and downright unpleasant to be around. However, his no-nonsense mentality and hunger for serving rad justice to bogus criminals is his driving force and internal motivator. Underneath the yelling, ranting facade is a truly sensitive man who wishes only to serve and protect the world. Not. Rad men aren't sensitive.

[b]Short Bio:[/b] [will edit]

[b]Character Snippit:[/b] [will edit][/size]

[color=crimson]Name: Milla Jovo

Physical Description: [URL=http://kennygunie.online.fr/dreamgirls/dg-photos/photos/Milla%20Jovovich/Milla%20Jovovich%203.jpg]rad Milla[/URL]
[URL=http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Palms/9345/milla3.jpg]battle ready Milla![/URL]

Special Skill: she can either fight you with a sword, or with her bare hands! but she's more of a sword fighter.

Weapon(s): black handled katana, side waist pistle, thowing knives on thigh, and her butt kicking hands and feet!

Personality: edit later

Short Bio: edit later

Character Snippit: edit later[/color]

Name: Verdandi
Physical Description: she may seem old but is one of destiny's children and predicts the future. she looks like a normal teenager and likes to wear a lot of short shirts and skirts with long boots.
Special Skill: she can predict the future and can do anything with her little silver bell that she has attached to her wrist.
Weapons:silver bell, moon crest dagger, and an assisstant named Dranzer
Personality: she is very fiesty and stubborn. she is like an assassin that can't be stopped from her predictions which always come true.
Short Bio: she comes from the realm of the norns and predicts everything. she joined because she needed help.
Character Snippit: she met chuck and became friends with him. they were very close and always knew what to do. they were th best of friends ever.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Name: Bruce Liptons

Age: He's gone back in time to many times, his age is not known by anyone, even him. Let's just say he's 'totatally rad' years old.

Physical Discription: [URL=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7f/Bruce-Campbell-G4-Jun72005.jpg/260px-Bruce-Campbell-G4-Jun72005.jpg]Bruce in casual (i.e under cover) mode.[/URL]

[URL=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg/250px-Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg]Bruce in totally badass mode.[/URL]

Special Skills: Bruce has the uncanny abilty to drink an entire jug of boiling hot water without flinching, and looking really cool well doing it. Oh, and he can use his belt as an Indiana-jones style bullwhip, which is really quite useless but impresses the girls.

Weapons: When he transforms into badass mode, he has a chainsaw attatched to his wrist. Need I say more? Yes, I do. Ok - he also drives a car that, a, has totally rad flame decales, and, b, a spinning blade thingie on the front that kills everything in his path. And yes, the spining blade thing also has totally rad flame decales. And how could I froget... he carries his boomstick, a shotgun with an infinate amount of aummunition.

Personality: *edit later*
[/COLOR]
[/FONT]

[size=1]I know it's probably okay to accept another sign-up, but I would like to ask for you to wait just about another day or two for me to throw in my character. Not much has caught my attention lately, but I'm up for a comedy. Today's the 22nd, early in zeh morning, so I should have it up by later tonight.[/size]

[size=1][color=#33A1C9][B]Name-[/B] Chan Chan
[B]Age-[/B] Who knows?
[B]Gender-[/B] Male
[B]Physical Description-[/B] [URL=http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5692/rushhour5ot.jpg]Chan & Crazy Black Partner[/URL]- He?s wearing his RAD tuxedo because every Rad Squad Agent needs one.

[B]Special Skills-[/B] Chan is the Rad Unorthodox Master of Fighting (R.U.M.O.F.), in other words, he?s the crazy Asian who fights with whatever he gets his hands on. He is an excellent Martial Artist, Stunt Master, and almost always ends up in grueling torture and/or punishment- usually both, all the while making funny faces.

[B]Weapon(s)-[/B] As an Asian, there?s nothing more invigorating than using what?s around you, like for example: a table, a chair, a trash can, a bamboo stick, etc. Basically, whatever Chan finds, he uses. But usually, you can see him fighting hand-to-hand, but it somehow turns out looking like a dance.

Wearing his RAD tuxedo, Chan can come up with devices that pop out of nowhere. His favorite to use is the fire-powered rollerblades that he is unable to control and, along with it, the Super Duper Kung Pow! Punch which is powered by the watch that he wears.

[B]Personality-[/B] Chan Chan, the humorous Martial Artist who does his own stunts all the while arguing with his Crazy Black Partner (CBP), is indeed a multi-tasker who just brings up crazy ways to get out of situations, though it seems to end up with his CBP in pain or near death. Though, as humorous as he can be, Chan also has a serious side to him that doesn?t mess with people taking kids as hostages nor does he appreciate the fact that people are trying to kill him. All in all, if humor is needed, then you can count on Chan Chan and his CBP to save the day.

[B]Short Bio-[/B] Born in China, as a child Chan was the most strangest child who seemed to have trouble follow him wherever he went and throughout each event that happened, he seemed to get out of them through humorous fights. Since then, he began training to become the greatest Martial Artist following in the footsteps of Little Dragon Lee, a great master of the art of kung-fu. After becoming the greatest, Chan emigrated to the U.S. of A and was amazed at the not-so-rad people all around him.

While in America, Chan went through excruciating tasks with some crazy partner and was always ended up nearly dead. He either had to jump trains, dodge bullets, or some sort of wacky contraption and/or person to be alive. Because of these tasks, Chan was recruited into the Rad Squad and there he met Chuck Sirron and the Super Secret Agent John Rambo, the Founder of the Rad Squad. Though, after the disbandment of the Rad Squad, Chan found himself dragged into trouble as always by his crazy partners.

[B]Character Snippet-[/B] [B]?Do you understand the words that are a-coming out of my mouth??

?Man, don?t nobody understand the words that are comin? out of your mouth, Chan.?[/B]

Exasperated, Chan turned around to his Crazy Black Partner and began to wave his index finger at his face until the bullets began flying past his face. The two took it as a sign to finish their argument later and run for their lives considering that they were previously in a bar brawl with several dangerously un-rad people who had a bit of a grudge against Chan and his CBP back in Hong Kong. As they were running, Chan and his CBP found themselves cornered in a back alley with no way out. The un-rad gang snickered and chuckled, cracking all sorts of joints on their body before coming up to Chan.

Frightened, his CBP began to wail. [B]?We?re going to die! We?re goin? to die, Chan! I?m too pretty to die!?

?Shut up, Crazy Black Partner. You always kill my thinking.?[/B] Looking around while being alert, Chan found a way out... more like up. He tapped his partner and he looked up, noticing the ladder that scaled the wall of the brick building. When his CBP tried to run for the ladder, the un-rad gang suddenly went after the two. [B]?Hey, hey! Don?t leave without me! Aiya!?[/B]

Dodging punches and kicks, Chan had to get to the ladder before he was crushed by a gorilla of a man. He managed to push him back a bit but he kept coming towards him. Looking around once more, Chan grabbed the top of a metal trash can and placed it in front of himself as a shield, which in turn became a deadly weapon for the un-rads. Soon enough, his CBP jumped down on them and fought alongside Chan. The two injured several of the un-rads and ran out of the alley, only to be greeted by Chuck Sirron, the Captain of the Rad Squad.

[B]?Rad work, Chan. I?ve got to hand it to you, you cease to amaze me. Listen, Rad Squad needs you back.?[/B]

Without hesitating or even wanting to hear what the situation was, Chan accepted and urged Mr. Sirron away from the area with his CBP.[/size][/color]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

Thanks you two. I was fearing this RP had died. I can wait for however long, [B]Athena[/B]. I look forward to it. [B]Revelation[/B], yours is great.[/color][/size]