OtakuBoards

Pokemon RPG idea

Lt.Zero

[QUOTE=Kioky]I'm sort of new at this but I'm thinking of a Pokemon RPG
If antone has any ideas please share them.[/QUOTE]

Hey Kioky,
I think we should do a theme on a related place to where some people can related to and just change some of the plot and have different characters to where everyone can be a trainer or a Pokemon themselves of they want.For example:We start at the Hoen with a trainer named Saski(for a girl) or Kiyo(for a boy) who always have a Pokemon with like evee and so forth.well that was all i could think of so far but if you like it i could give you more ideas if you want.

Guest Metal Dragon
[COLOR=Blue]I have one, how about instead of being portrayed as the hero, you are the villian. Not sure how it would work out but it seems like a good idea to me.[/COLOR]

One RPG I've always wanted to join is one that's pretty much like a Pokemon journey as a group--kind of similar to the anime but everyone works together to become champions (instead of just one person being the hero). It would have to be a pretty small group (about 3-6 people), but it could get really interactive and interesting...

[quote name='Nefertimon']One RPG I've always wanted to join is one that's pretty much like a Pokemon journey as a group--kind of similar to the anime but everyone works together to become champions (instead of just one person being the hero). It would have to be a pretty small group (about 3-6 people), but it could get really interactive and interesting...[/quote]
THAT IDEA ROCKS MAN!!!!!!!!!! OH and i have a idea.......ok how about their are these bad guys called team shadow and they are focused on turning all the legendary pokemon evil and use them to take over the world and a group of kids( like maybe 3 4 kids) have to stop them