OtakuBoards

Squall......SMILING!!!!!

Kain

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

Yes he is! Squall is a pansy, Sephiroth on the other hand is just da Bomb! 'Least that's what i be thinking. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]*cough*[/SIZE] [COLOR=red] [SIZE=4]SUCK UP![/SIZE] [/COLOR] [SIZE=1]*cough*[/SIZE]

Man thats a bad cough... lol [SIZE=1]If you hadn't noticed yet again i was just kiddin'[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*sigh* seph is evil... anyone who dont agree is brainwashed... i mean look at him... he couldnt take over the world now he is trying to take over the boards... i mean who wants a bad guy w/ those horrible graphics as a god anyway? who knows... now u want an evil person... barbe she is evil[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Ok heres how it is.

(Final fantasy 1-3 don't really have characters, so they don't count)

Final Fantasy 4: Cecil is a awesome main character because... well... He's a dark knight, and he has sidekicks (If you could call Kain a sidekck).

Final Fantasy 5: Butz is cool for two reasons: Boco (His chocobo) and he gets to hang around with three chicks. :smoke:

Final Fantasy 6: An't played it

Final Fantasy 7: Cloud is a mercinary, and any mercinary is cool, and he has awesome sidekicks like Cid & Yuffie ;);) Sephiroth rules becuase he is just so darn cool, i mean listen to that music... so evil and villian like. And he is super powerful whilst still being mystical.

Final Fantasy 8: Squall was probebly my least liked FF main character, he was such a pansy... like i said before, and he never smiles. apart from that one time at the end, allthough he had funny sidekicks like zell (Oh him and his hot dogs) Ultimecia was also probebly my least liked villian in the FF series. She wasn't prominent enough through out the plot,but that was because it was focusing on seifer, who was allright in my opinion.

Final Fantasy 9: Zidane was kinda weird, with the tail and all. Yet i can't look past that double sword :). Kuja, he was a crossdresser... right?..

Final Fantasy 10: Tidus rules becuase he is like the oppisite of squall, he is allways smiling... and he plays BlitzBall!! Don't know the FFX villian, an't played it yet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]you know too much :D I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY FF5!!!!!!!!! ...........i suck i know. but I do know that your right about Zidane being wierd with that tail. [/B][/QUOTE]

Just go to Pawn shop and buy a SNES & NES (For a real cheap price) then buy any of the 1-6 and yo can play them all you want, very handy :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]That pic isn't the only time he smiles he does it several times during the game. [/B][/QUOTE]

And could you give us an example...? cause that is the only one i can think of, he might do it in normal gameplay but its not very clear. This is him smiling in FMV, eh? eh?

[color=crimson]I actually liked Squall....but maybe that's just me. He's got a pretty spiffy weapon there. I like FIRE...and his shoots OUT FIRE....it's awesome. But he's definately not my favorite.

I dont' care for Rinoa too much. She's just so FLIRTY maybe? Reminds me of all those stupid preps at school that I really just can't STAND...

Now Quistis, she's AWESOME! She's beautiful, brilliant, a teacher, and she has many devoted followers and fans. And not to mention, she's a dominatrix because she fights with a WHIP! And plus she looks sort of like me, so I adore her.

I don't know about anyone else, but I had the hardest time beating that stupid game. But I guess it was worth it in the end, the whole ending was pretty interesting.

Quistis didn't get enough airtime...:angry2: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I actually liked Squall....but maybe that's just me. He's got a pretty spiffy weapon there. I like FIRE...and his shoots OUT FIRE....it's awesome. But he's definately not my favorite.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Squall shoots out Bulets from his GunBlade, not fire. Allthough they do explode on impact, Which looks allmost like fire.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

Squall shoots out Bulets from his GunBlade, not fire. Allthough they do explode on impact, Which looks allmost like fire. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Oh well, my bad...but in pictures, it looks like fire. I still like it alot ANYWAY...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]pah, he's such a pansy, that sucka, you'd never catch ME smiling, an evil grin maybe, but not smiling....

-Booker S [/B][/QUOTE]

Smiling is a good thing....and Squall is soo not a pansy...I think he iz Cool, WAY better than Sephiroth..Sephiroth is such a Chicken-Wuss as he calls Zell...I think he deserves that name instead of Zell....
but I think Squall is awesome hehe

[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually seph is from FF 7 not 8... it is Seifer that calls Zell a chicken wuss ;)... anyway... smiling is good for you uses less muslces than frowning does... or is it the other way around? who cares lol... but smiling is good for u... even if it is evilier than Zophar ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no im not talking about lunar 2... i dont even know what that is... or who hiro, ronfar, gwynn, leo, lunn, ya know the gang ;)... thou i like the shadow dragon cult leader (dont wanna ruin it)... i only just beat boragan and in the black dragon cave at the moment... i KNEW who the white dragon was as soon as i met them thou... that was pretty cool... the game rules thou... cant wait to beat it... then go borrow lunar from a friend ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no im not talking about lunar 2... i dont even know what that is... or who hiro, ronfar, gwynn, leo, lunn, ya know the gang ;)... thou i like the shadow dragon cult leader (dont wanna ruin it)... i only just beat boragan and in the black dragon cave at the moment... i KNEW who the white dragon was as soon as i met them thou... that was pretty cool... the game rules thou... cant wait to beat it... then go borrow lunar from a friend ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I love that game... gwynn... hmmm, doesn't sound familler... To long since i last played the game...

I love it 'cause theres a whole bunch of things you can do after you beat the game...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Woah...intense..you guys...Kuja..Cloud..too many RPGS..
:confuse2: My brain hurts..

[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

No....

Not enough...

Need more....

Damnit.... gotta wait 'til after christmas...

Anwho... Yeah, i noticed that too Aj2k1. He smilies a few times during the game...