OtakuBoards

I Require a New Avatar and Bannner, Please.

Derald

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]Please, would someone be as kind as to present me with some options for avatars and banners using the following couple of images attached to this post. I would like the first image (the symbol) to be the avatar, remain proportionate, and have nothing added. As for the second image, I would like to have it as the signature, of course, and try to capture the eerie effect as much as possible (and please, no words).

Edit: The second file is "too large" to upload as an attachment, so instead I'll provide you with [URL=http://www.sh-lostmemories.net/sh3/wallpapers/pics/sh3_04_1024.jpg]this link.[/URL] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1][color=royalblue]I need/wanted to get back into banner making, though I don't think slapping with me with an already gorgeous image does much for my sanity. X3

No no, not to say I hate it! ^^;;

First up is the avi, I suppose. I don't know what kind of idea you really had for the end result, but due to the size restrictions here at the OB, the best I could do is have it be an 80x80 piece. I apologize. I also don't have any animation abilities (though I doubt it would make much difference in the end), so the glowly thingie isn't there.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25420&stc=1[/img]
It makes me weep to put it here, since there was nothing I could do. ;_;

AND THE BANNER! Yesss! This is a much happier note, because even if there weren't many things I [i]could[/i] do, I was able to do more with this as opposed to the avatar.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25419&stc=1[/img]
I said more, not much. X3 So it's got a shiny effect and some brushes 'n etc.

I apologize if things didn't turn out that great, especially concerning the avi, since I was at a bit of a loss as with what to do. -.-;; Oi.

If you would like anything changed, just say so~![/color][/size]

[size=1]I couldn't resist to make you two avaters. I don't know why. The first one would fit [i]jigglyness[/i] his banner and the second one is more standard. Whee.

Oh, Jigglyness. The avater you provided is 20 pixels too high for Otaku[b]Boards[/b]. The limit is 150 in width and 80 in height ;p[/size]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]Hmm....

I like Boo's avatar selection, and I also fancy the banner that jigglyness presented. Boo, you certainly did create one heck of an effect on the avatars *thumbs up*. Jigglyness, the banner was indeed what I was looking for, and I greatly appreciate that you both took the time to create these.

Sorry Katana, although I thank you for creating these, they just didn't produce the eerie effect I was looking for. Still, thanks.

Thanks everyone.

Later.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]