OtakuBoards

Stranded [M-VLS]

Blayze

[b][size=1]"We should really get moving," [/size][/b][size=1]said Alex, [b]"We have a lot of temple to cover, and, to be honest, I don't want to have to spend any more time in here than is absolutely necessary."

"Agreed," [/b]said Mike, who had appeared to completely forget the...unpleasantness of earlier, and now seemed content to side with Alex on his major decisions.

Alex stood up and brushed himself down, and then the others moved closer to him. They felt the need to stay close to Alex, as he was the only one with a complete memory. Perhaps they felt it was more likely that they would recover their own memories if they stayed close to him.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out, a bullet hammering into Jane's leg. She screamed, and dropped to the floor, her leg giving way from under her. Blood spouted out, and Kat dropped to her knees beside Jane, pulling one of her sleeves off to wrap around the wound.

[b]"I've got to stop the bleeding!" [/b]she shouted, [b]"You need to stop whoever it is shooting at us for a minute! Buy us some time!"

"Who is this?!" [/b]shouted Alex, stepping between two rows of hanging corpses, [b]"Why do you want us?!"

"Oh, I don't want all o' you," [/b]came a voice in reply, one that seemed too big to be coming from one person, [b]"Jus' the one."

"Which one do you want?"

"I want you, Alexander Masterton," [/b]said the voice again, deep and booming, while at the same time slimy and creepy.

[b]"Where are you? You can take me, but leave the others alone. Jane didn't do anything, and you shot her! You've got to leave them alone and take me instead!" [/b]Tears began to well up in the sides of Alex's eyes, but not tears of sorrow, tears of pain and rage. These people who had become his whole world in the past few weeks were being picked off, one by one. He couldn't take it any more. Now he had a chance to confront the man who was killing them all, and he wasn't going to pass it up.

[b]"Step forward," [/b]said the voice. Alex took five steps forward, and stopped. He could vaguely see his enemy through the swinging corpses, occasionally managing to catch a glimpse of the man as the bodies swung backwards.

[b]"Good boy," [/b]said the man, [b]"Now, finally, you get to see your enemy..."

[/b]He stepped through the rows of bodies, and revealed himself to Alex.

[b]"Sharpe," [/b]said Alex coldly, realising something he had suspected for a while now. Sharpe wasn't dead. In fact, Alex wasn't even sure if he had ever been alive. Enough strange things were happening on this island, an undead man wouldn't be too much different.

[b]"That's right, Alex," [/b]said Sharpe, [b]"I look a little bit different now, don't I?"

[/b]He wasn't wrong. The man Alex had once known as Sharpe was almost completely gone. He now had a series of bullet-wounds in his chest, ones that seemed permanent, never allowed to close up. His eyes were filled with dark, ebony blood that was leaking, pouring down his cheeks in thick rivulets. The same thick, dark substance was also pouring from his mouth, but this time it was dried hard, staining his chin. He seemed to be walking with a limp, as well, almost as if one or both of his legs were broken. Blood, both dried and wet, had soaked his body, drenching his clothes, which were ripped and shredded until there was barely anything left.

[b]"What do you want from me, Sharpe?" [/b]asked Alex calmly, wiping the tears from his eyes.

[b]"You have the one thing I can't stand to see," [/b]Sharpe hissed, [b]"You have your memory. I have been on this island for months, and I haven't regained my memory. You are here for a few weeks and you get yours back? How is that fair?"

"That's a lie and you know it, Sharpe. You were never stranded here like us. You've always been on this island, for whatever reason. You don't truly have a memory."

"You saw right through me, boy," [/b]snarled Sharpe, [b]"I am the Protector of this island. I was placed here by the Lord himself. I have been on this island for centuries, guarding it against intruders. And no-one has ever gotten this far into the temple, let alone six people at once. You even managed to kill me once. But the Lord smiles upon His servants. He gave me life eternal. I can never die!"

"No-one is immortal, Sharpe. You may think God smiles on you now, but if I learnt one thing from Sunday school, it was that justice always comes to those who do wrong."

"God? I wasn't talking about God! God is a worthless concept that I rejected many years ago. The Lord that I speak of is the Lord of the Island. Everything that has happened to you on this island in the past few weeks has been because of Him. You've been manipulated, Alex. The Lord always has his way."

"The Lord of the Island? Where is this Lord?"

"He resides deep within the Temple. At the very centre of this Temple is the Lord, and no-one shall pass into his chamber. That is my job. That's why I drew you away from the Temple to my camp. You were getting close. That's why Clark died. I shot him right in the head, because he felt that there was something in the Temple that needed to be put right. The other people here, they tried to become one with the Temple, they became Wild Men, but they were too naive to truly respect the Lord. I ripped them apart, like I did to everyone at that waterfall. You can't take risks, you know. And the latest casualty. Luther, wasn't it? He wanted to go further into the Temple than you could ever imagine. I couldn't allow that."

"And those monsters we saw. The one at the waterfall when we first got here. The ones swarming the Temple when we first visited. The one inside your camp. All those winged monsters that attacked me and Mike. You were controlling them all, weren't you?"

"Oh, I wasn't just controlling them. I [i]was [/i]them. I have the essence of a monster deep within me. I was the one who tore everyone on this island apart. I was the leader of the winged creatures that broke up your little knife-fight. I am the beast on this island."

"I knew you couldn't be human," [/b]snarled Alex, his grip tightening on the hunting knife in tucked into his belt. He yanked it out and rammed the blade into Sharpe's eye. He screamed and dropped to the floor, and Alex ran as fast as he could, back towards the others.

[b]"Run! Sharpe's still alive! We've gotta get further into the Temple!" [/b]shouted Alex as he ran. The others jumped to their feet, Kat picking Jane up and handing her to Mike, who slung her onto his back and ran. The six of them ran as Sharpe followed them, the knife still lodged in his head, more blood pouring from his face, joining the rest of it that stained his clothes.

The six survivors dived in through a door, and Mike and Alex pushed a large rock in front of the door, blocking it off from Sharpe.

[b]"I guess we gotta go further in, then," [/b]said Dash, taking the torch from Avian.
[/size]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the appearance of sharpe and Jane being shot Avian felt a sudden surge of anger and fear. She couldnt possible think of anything she ever did wrong to deserve to be killed by some undead monster beast man on some uncharted deserted island.

Part of her wanted to just give up and let whatever it was rip her to pieces. She had a feeling she wasnt going to make it out anyways. And now that sharpe said he wanted alex she just knew she was on that "to kill" list.

Another part of her wanted to just keep running. That will to live. When they started heading farther in with sharpe behind them and Dash took the torch she didnt know what to think of feel. It was all to mixed with a sense of hope and hopelessness. She couldnt help but feel they might actually live but she also figured it was just a false hope, a fake thought to keep her going. She shook her head... All her thoughts were starting to confuse her.

[i][b]"You honestly think heading down to the gread 'lord of the island's' chamber is a good idea... I meansharpe works for him and sharpe s trying to like kill us, so... isnt it suicide to go to the supposed lord that wants us dead?"[/b][/i] She said this under her breath not really to anyone in particular. It was her thoughts and for some reason she couldnt help but say it out loud as she moved along with the others. [b][i]"Of course with Sharpe behind us the only way we can go is forward..." [/i][/b]She replied to herself. "[i]There I go again... talking to myself... and answering" [/i] She thought

[size=1]Dash led the way into the temple, his flaming torch swung out in front of him, almost as if it were a weapon. The flickering, moving flame cast eery shadows on the hieroglyph-covered walls. Monsters and demons covered the stone walls on either side of the passage, and the sight of them made Alex feel very uneasy.

[b]"I don't know if we should be going down here, guys," [/b]he said nervously, stopping in the middle of the dark corridor, [b]"It looks kinda creepy to me."

"You were the one who suggested it," [/b]said Dash, [b]"And since when have you been bothered by "creepy"?"

"Since Sharpe told me some stuff," [/b]replied Alex, [b]"I think I know what's further in, and I don't think I want to see it."

"Well, where else are you going to go? We blocked the exit back there, remember? And Sharpe's back there anyway. You don't want to go back to him after you stuck a knife in his eye."

"We just can't go down there, not yet at least," [/b]said Alex, backing away, [b]"I have a really bad feeling."

[/b]Suddenly, as if to reinforce Alex's words, something burst through the wall to his left, grabbing him. A pair of hands was now protruding from the stone, grabbing at him. He tried to fight them off, but the hands were too strong, and they grabbed him by the collar and lifted him off the ground. Pulling quickly inwards, the hands pulled Alex through the wall, and into a dark cavity.

[b]"Shit!" [/b]exclaimed Mike, rushing to the wall, but, in all the confusion, somehow the wall had reassembled itself, now in one piece rather than many, [b]"They got Alex! What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, but I don't want to stay in this corridor any longer than I have to," [/b]said Kat, pushing the group on to run down the corridor. They ran, as something dark followed them, a great dark cloud of smoke following them as if it had a mind of its own...

---

Alex snapped back to consciousness, and felt something warm, wet and sticky running down his face. He strained to look at his cheek and saw that it was blood. He shook his head to try and right himself, and discovered that his shoulders were straining. He looked up. His hands were tied together, and the rope, or cord, was hooked over a pipe, maybe a gas or water pipe, suspending him about two inches off the ground.

[i]Wait a minute...[/i] he thought, [i]A water pipe in a temple? That can't be right. Something's going on here...

[/i][b]"Nice to see you're back in the land o' the livin', Alex," [/b]said a familiar voice. Sharpe looked up at Alex, his eye now a bloody mess, but it didn't seem to bother him, [b]"'Coz now you're back with us, I can start messin' you up again."

[/b]Sharpe picked up a shovel that was leaning against the wall next to him, and smacked the blade of the tool into Alex's stomach, the flat of the blade making excruciating contact. Alex screamed, not being used to physical torture.

[b]"That's righ', li'l boy, scream all you like. None o' your friends are even alive to come rescue you."

"You're lying," [/b]spluttered Alex, spitting a mouthful of blood onto the floor, [b]"They're still alive, and they're coming to find me and kick your ass. You're gonna bleed before they're through with you."

"Oh, spare me, please. I've heard this a thousand times before, from all you little survivors, pretending you're bigger, stronger and tougher than me, but let's face facts, boy. You're not. I'm stronger, faster and more powerful than you and your little friends combined."

"You might be those things," [/b]whispered Alex, forcing Sharpe to come closer to hear what he was saying, [b]"But there's no way in hell you're smarter!"

[/b]Alex swung back and landed a kick directly into Sharpe's chest, knocking him back across the room. Alex, with agility he didn't know he had, flipped himself upside down and unhooked the cord from the pipe, and dropped to the floor. Sharpe was still staggering from the blow to the chest, and Alex ducked under one of his blows and grabbed the spade from the floor, slamming the flat of it into Sharpe's head, throwing him to the floor.

[b]"This is for all those people you killed," [/b]snarled Alex, rage taking over from rational thought, and he slammed the blade, sharp side down, directly into Sharpe's neck, removing the head from the body, sending the decapitated head rolling across the floor.

Alex slumped, exhausted. There was no way Sharpe was going to trouble them any more...
[/size]

Kat pushed the group through another door and with the help of Mike, pushed a large stone to block it shut. She leaned against the door, trying to catch her breath and figure out what to do.

[B]?What are we going to do??[/B] Mike asked causing Kat to smack her head back against the door in slight exasperation.

[B]?I don?t know. We can?t let them have Alex.?[/B]

Dash shook his head [B]?So we?ll let them have us instead? We can?t go back.?[/B]

Kat nodded [B]?I know. Maybe if we keep going and take turns that seem to lead the way he was pulled, maybe we can find him. Mike will stay at the back I'll go to the front, we're armed at least. We have to try.?[/B]

Mike?s eyes widened and he took a step back [B]?What ever we?re going to try, lets do it fast.?[/B]

Kat looked at him curiously, then followed his gaze down to her feet. A thick inky black smoke was curling under the door?

Avian saw the black thing or stuff trying to slither its way under the door and she sighed, "I highly doubt that guns will do us much good in here."

Dash nodded not sure whether to agree or not. Mike and Kate looked at avian questioningly.

"Well guns didnt work on sharpe now did they? We dont have much light, the torch cant stay lit forever! AND we have a wounded person too..." She pasuehd, "Though thats not really .... My brain is so scattered i cant even put all the points together" She growled.

"No time to worry about all that anyways..." Mike warned as he pointed to the door again, "Can we please move.... NOW?"

They all decided not to argue or discuss anymore and they all followed Kat.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Jane watched the black mist like substance seep in from under the door like a black mist, so thick she could see it and that was something. That whole time they were running from Sharpe and walking down the hall, in fact now that she recalled the past few days, everything and everyone just seemed like blurs with facial features.

She knew mike had carried her and she was grateful, considering she had a bullets in her legs and could almost feel the pain when her blood seeped through the wrapped that Kat had made with ripped fabric.

She looked at them and bit her lip, she was pretty sure she would most likely be the next one to go, she was surprised they kept her with them. Jane looked back at the group and then at the smoke thinking."Guys! Even if we get out of this room, that stuff just might seep under the door again." She said her voice still raspy and shaky.

They continued moving regardless, she didn't complain. She didn't want to find out what that stuff could do but the idea did strike her to set the room on fire before they leave...maybe it would burn out the substance or something. Maybe. They still had to find Alex to. So much they had to do with the clock ticking and the devil at their heels. Jane would have sworn if someone had described what they had seen, she would think they were talking about hell.

The light from the torch Dash still had flickered for a second.The door ahead had already been ripped off the hinges. Something had already been through there.[/COLOR]

[color=seagreen]Just five of them left. They all stared at the dark doorway and the bent, broken metal door lying against the wall next to it. Dash swinged the torch he was carrying towards the darkness, but it had no effect.

Behind them, a thick black mist was rising. They were certainly caught between the devil and the deep sea.

Suddenly a chilly breeze came from the darkness ahead of them.

[I]"Whooo... aaare... yooou...?"[/I] a thin voice asked from the other side of the door.

"I wish I knew..." Dash sighed, closing his eyes.

[I]"Cooome... iiin...."[/I] the long-winded voice urged them.

"Spooky!" Avian gasped.

"Should we?" Kat asked, looking at the others.

Mike, who was giving support to Jane, nodded. "This is it. There's no turning back now."

"We have nowhere else to go", Jane whispered.

"It's settled then", Dash said confirmingly. "We go in!"

The five of them walked steadily through the broken door into the endless darkness.

For a while Dash couldn't see even the torch he held. A steady, pumping noise came all over them.

"Like a beating heart..." Avian said somewhere close to Dash.

Suddenly light began to increase. Dash could make out the silhouettes of his companions besides him.

As the darkness dispersed, they found themselves in a spherical room with red, veiny, organic walls that pumped in unison. In the middle of the room was a hovering sleeping figure wearing a white hospital gown.

"Alex?" Kat whispered.
[/color]

OOC: Again, hope I didn't push this too far. I just feel like it's time we begin to wrap this game up. It's been intriguing, really!

[size=1][b]OOC:[/b] Not at all, Sandy. I was just starting to wrap this up once and for all. You're in for a long post, so buckle up...

[b]IC: "Alex?" [/b]whispered Kat as she entered the room, [b]"How did you get here?"

[/b]The figure floated until it was upright, facing them. It looked like Alex, but there was something about it that told them it wasn't. Blood dribbled from a small wound just below the hairline, coating the figure's face in blood.

[b]You are unwelcome here, [/b]it said in a deep, booming voice that seemed to come from hundreds of places at once, all over the room, [b]You are trespassing. No-one must enter this chamber.

"Who are you?" [/b]asked Kat, [b]"Where's Alex?"

I do not know of this Alex. I am nothing to you, and yet I am everything. I have been controlling your actions on this island, and yet you should not know me. I am a force of nature, not a person. Truly, I am a God.

"There is no God on this island," [/b]said a cold voice from behind the group. They turned around to see Alex, bloodied and bruised, holding a spade with a dubious red stain on the shovel blade, [b]"There is only you, the self-proclaimed Lord of the Island. You sit here and control us, like some sort of puppet master? You're sick. But you are no God. I am going to find out exactly what you are hiding down here, and I am going to find out now!"

You are welcome to find out, Alex, [/b]said the Lord of the Island, turning, still floating ethereally, to face Alex, [b]But you must come alone. The others are unnecessary. Only you have a purpose.

"Only I have a purpose? I'm sick of taking this kind of crap from you, alright? I'm not taking it any more! These are my friends, and we are going to finish this together! They're coming with me whether you like it or not!"

Fine. If that is the way you wish to do this, then so be it. Bring me the injured one, now.

[/b]Alex couldn't help but obey. He tried to stop himself, but he seemed to move outside of his own will, walking over to Jane and picking her up from the floor, where blood was still pumping steadily from her leg. He carried her over to the Lord of the Island and set her down gently on the floor in front of him.

[b]Excellent.

[/b]The Lord of the Island placed his hand gently upon Jane's chest, and suddenly, her back arched up off the floor, and she began to spasm in pain.

[b]"No! What are you doing?" [/b]shouted Alex.

[b]I am removing her from her pain. She is unnecessary, [/b]said the Lord of the Island calmly, as Jane rose a few inches off the floor, then slammed back down into it, sending a cloud of dust into the air. She stopped moving.

Jane was dead. Another casualty...

[b]"That's it!" [/b]shouted Alex, grabbing the spade and slamming it into the Lord of the Island's head. The figure fell from the air, slamming into the floor. Alex jumped down and pummeled his body with the spade, raining down blow after blow.

[b]"Mike," [/b]he said, out of breath, standing over the Lord's still, prone form, [b]"Hand me that rifle."

"Are you going to kill him in cold blood? How does that make you any better than him?"

"It's alright, Mike. I've worked it out. I know why we're on this island. Those dreams I was having finally make sense. This is how we get off the island!"

[/b]Mike nodded, hearing only what he wanted to hear. They were going to get off the island.

Alex took the rifle and aimed it at the Lord's head. He fitted the butt into the crook of his shoulder and rested his finger on the trigger.

[b]"We have to be careful. Once I do this, I get the feeling the whole island is going to collapse. We have to be quick, and get further down. Understand? Jane is lost. Leave her body. We need to get out of here!"

[/b]He closed his eyes, and pulled the trigger. A deafening gunshot rang out, echoing through the temple, and blood splattered across the floor from the Lord's head.

As soon as the Lord of the Island was dead, the whole chamber began to quake. The veined walls began to pulsate a lot quicker than normal, and they seemed to be trying to pump more blood around the chamber. But it was too much. alex could see breaches in the walls that would bring the entire temple down.

[b]"Go! Underneath that podium, there should be a trapdoor!" [/b]shouted Alex. Mike and Dash heaved the trapdoor up, and ushered Kat, Avian and Alex down before heading down themselves, and closing the trapdoor behind them.

The sounds of the temple collapsing echoed around them. If Alex was right, it wasn't just the temple that was ripping itself apart. It was the entire island. They could be crushed down here if they weren't careful enough.

[b]"There!" [/b]shouted Dash, [b]"Right ahead. There's a door or something. That's where we must be headed."

"You're right!" [/b]shouted Alex, [b]"We can get through. Then all this will be over!"

[/b]He ran down the hall, and threw himself into the door. It flew open, and a bright, golden light flowed out, bathing him in warmth. The others approached him, but as soon as they touched the light, they each cried out in pain. They all dropped to the floor, Kat, Avian, Dash and Mike, and they all began to scream, their flesh burning, smoke rising from them.

[b]"No!" [/b]shouted Alex, [b]"What's happening?"

This is supposed to happen, Alex. You knew this would happen. Say goodbye to your friends, [/b]said a voice from beyond the door.

[b]"I'm so sorry, guys," [/b]said Alex, tears welling up in the corner of his eyes, [b]"I did all this to save you, but...I guess I knew you couldn't be saved after all. I'm so sorry, but...I guess this is goodbye..."

"It's ok, Alex," [/b]said Mike, on his knees, smoke curling in wisps from his skin, [b]"It doesn't hurt as much as it looks like. It's been good to know you, man. Good luck."

"Thanks for our time together, Alex. It's been...I guess fun isn't the right word, but thanks anyway..." [/b]said Avian with a cough.

[b]"Couldn't have done it without you, dude," [/b]said Dash, looking up at Alex with a smile, [b]"It's been a pleasure."

"Thank you so much, Alex. You mean so much to me," [/b]said Kat, [b]"And it's always nice to have an other Brit around, in amongst all these Yanks."

[/b]Alex laughed, and wiped a tear from his eye. He turned to the door, and took a single step through. It closed behind him, leaving his friends to die, along with the island he had called home for the past month.

---

He stepped from the light into an large, white room, with a desk at one end. He blinked in the change of lighting, but he smiled. This was not what he expected to be on the other side of the door.

[b]"Ah, Mr Masterton," [/b]said a voice from behind the desk, [b]"Won't you sit down." [/b]He gestured to the chair in front of the desk, opposite himself. Alex did so, shuffling nervously in the seat.

[b]"No doubt you'll be wanting to know why you are here, and what has been going on this past month," [/b]Alex nodded, [b]"Well, allow me to enlighten you.

I work for, and indeed, head a company called Vitriol. We specialise in using advanced technology to cure various diseases. Now, three months ago today, you came to us with a very specific problem. You had an unusual case, one which we have, in the past, had very little experience dealing with. You were brought to us, with references from your GP, and your psychological counsellor, with all the symptoms of MPD, or Multiple Personality Disorder. Within your mind, there are countless different personalities, all fighting for the dominant position. You were lucky enough to get to us before your condition was too serious, Mr Masterton, and your own personality was still the dominant one.

But we struck a problem early on. We did not have equipment to deal with such psychological cases as yourself. So we had to custom-build our own, a very special piece of machinery which would allow us to eliminate your extra personalities. It did this by secreting chemicals into your brain to effectively leave you brain-dead, but in this case you wouldn't actually be dead, merely in a severe comatose state. Whilst you were in this comatose state, the chemicals secreted into your brain forced your subconscious to force you into a situation where you could eliminate your multiple personalities.

This was very interesting to observe, as we saw each of your many different personalities use their own strengths and weaknesses to try to become the dominant personality.

Soon enough, we found it easier to eliminate these personalities. When "Jane" was at the waterfall, and all those other survivors were ripped apart by a monster, that was us. We had managed to perfect the art of eliminationg personalities. So we wiped out most of them in one go. The ones that were left were the dominant personalities. So we had to refine the method in order to wipe them out as well. It began well, but we ran into some difficulties, namely the man who called himself "Sharpe."

Sharpe was not one of your own personalities, not a rogue mindset that was attempting to wipe you out. He was a representation of your own body trying to resist the treatment. But we managed to get past that and wipe out a couple more personalities, as well as when you shot him. That was some fine work, and I congratulate you on that. Resisting your body's own response to the threat? Commendable, even if you were in a coma.

So, things pretty much went back to normal, until it turned out that we hadn't managed to destroy Sharpe entirely. Your body was stronger and more resistant than we ever imagined, and he assaulted you on a number of other occasions.

So, in order to get rid of Sharpe, we lured you into that Temple. The Temple represented the core of your mind. It was a little dangerous tempting you in to destroy it, but it was the only way we could be certain. Unfortunately, you happened to stumble across your own memory, the room with all the corpses. This threatened to break you out of your coma prematurely, so we forced a chemical agent into your bloodstream to speed up the body's resistance, bringing Sharpe back to life. He tried to stop you, and managed to delay your re-emergence from your vegetative state, but we knew it couldn't last long. We needed a way to eliminate all the remaining personalities, and you led us right into it.

The Lord of the Island. He was not a God, you were right. He was the personification of the core of your mind, more powerful than all the personalities put together. We figured he would wipe out the rest of them for us, without us having to bother. But you were even more resistant than we thought. You tried to stop the resistance from within your own mind, just to try and save your other personalities. But, of course, it could never work out, and we had to destroy the personalities any way we could.

So we began the destruction of the simulation, drawing you back into the real world, a little prematurely, but the risk was worthwhile. We wiped out every last one of your personalities in one final move, although "Mike" was the hardest to wipe out. He had a strong grip on your mind. A few more days and he would have become the dominant personality, Mr Masterton. You're lucky we got there in time.

So, finally, Mr Masterton, it is time for you to wake up. You can go home to your wife and children now. You are cured."

[/b]This strange man snapped his fingers, and Alex shut his eyes, then opened them again. He was lying, face-up, in a hospital bed, looking directly at the ceiling. There was a large amount of high-tech equipment and machinery around his bed, and few doctors.

There was one doctor who stood next to him, checking his vital signs. He was a young guy, sandy-haired, with a tan. He looked down at Alex and smiled, showing bright white teeth.

[b]"Good morning, Mr Masterton," [/b]he said, [b]"You've been asleep for a long time. I've been looking after you the whole while. My name is Doctor Daniel Ashgrove."

[/b]He looked around for senior staff...

[b]"But most people call me Dash."

[/b]---

There you have it. STRANDED is over, and didn't I tell you there was a big twist at the end?

I hope you have all enjoyed this long hard slog through the worlds of RP-dom, I know I have. Thank you to all of you for sticking with it so long, some more so than others, and thank you especially to all those people I killed off throughout the story. It was your good-natured response to this that really made this for me.

So, thank you, Sandy, Frankie, Starwind, KKC, The Boss, madnessofthecat, vicky and Astdis. I hope to see you all across the Arena very soon.

You can post all your thoughts and comments here, or, if the mods aren't smiling on me, then PM them to me.

Thank you all once again.

Don't become STRANDED too soon...
[/size]

Yay, a great ending! ;D Although the last bit with Dash being an actual person was kind of confusing...

I guessed that this was about the Multiple Personality Disorder a good while ago, but I didn't want to spoil to those who didn't get it yet. It seems you've been inspired by both "Lost" and the movie "Identity" with this game.

It was a great game to play, although confusing at times, and I'm truly happy we finished it! Not many RPGs here make it to the end...

Thanks for the ride, everybody!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]n.n hehe that was fun! I think this was one of the better rpg's I've been in. its been a pleasure!

[I]"Good morning, Mr Masterton," he said, "You've been asleep for a long time. I've been looking after you the whole while. My name is Doctor Daniel Ashgrove."

He looked around for senior staff...

"But most people call me Dash."
[/I]

he that made me think and how sharpe turnned out to be his body and not a spilt personality.

n.n[/COLOR][/SIZE]