Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]It all depends. Sometimes there are good topics that i post on, sometimes there aren't. I have sayed on OB for an hour at a time before, but usually not any more than that. Also i've recently been coming here daily. But every now and then i take a break from OB.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]when you say that to me it depends on what you mean when you say On, Because when I usually get on the computer I check some of the usual websites I go to and since Otakuboards is on the bottom of the list I always tend to come here last, then I just skim through the threads see if there is anything good to post in, if not I usually just leave the window open and do my homework and such until about..four hours later when I come back and actually begin to post in some threads, then night comes and the whole process repeats itself again.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]Did you know that 90% of all nutritionists recommend a good [STRIKE]15-minute[/STRIKE] 1-hour dose of OB everyday?
...That is if they knew what OB was, of course.[/SIZE]

OB. Relevant to your RDA.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]I come to the Otaku boards usually everyday from Monday through Friday at school, I don't have a computer at home, or any internet on my dad's crap computer. *sigh. So, I visit while I should be finishing my classes up to graduate. Curses, Otaku boards.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I wander by the OtakuBoards everyday, several times a day.

I work on the computer so when my mind begins to wander from my work I stop in and check things out. I've become a bit lazy since I am no longer the one and only mod in the Otaku Lounge. I generally check out what new threads are starting up, read responses to current threads, stalk Des then I wander away from the site for a few hours.

Posting wise I have become a bit of a lurker as of late. I read but don't write. It's very voyeuristic isn't it.
Posted
I come on when every I hve time. I get really busy with school work and forget to go on for months. School is almost over so I'm on more but I still might not have time this, I have summer school.
Posted
[COLOR=Sienna]When I first joined it was only to get help with a question I had about submitting Wallpapers at theOtaku.com. So once that issue was resolved I just stopped by occasionally. But then it slowly became more of a habit and I started stopping by to check the newest posts each day, even if I didn?t bother to sign in or comment.

Now I visit every day. [QUOTE=Panda] I generally check out what new threads are starting up, read responses to current threads, stalk Des then I wander away from the site for a few hours.

Posting wise I have become a bit of a lurker as of late. I read but don't write. It's very voyeuristic isn't it.[/QUOTE]Exactly. I enjoy reading and lurking in the shadows. And the stalking?that?s the best part. :p [/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I try to visit at least once a day, but sometimes circumstances just won't allow it. I've got a surprisingly busy life for someone without a job. Not looking for a job or anything, I've just got a lot of crap to deal with my family. I'm a busy one. I've got too much to with at home. My family demands much of me.
Posted
Anytime I'm bored I come here and I'm even here during school since majority of my classes require me to be on a computer...hey if they based the titles upon how often you visited here I'd probably have the title "I live here" :laugh:
Posted
I visit the ob now and then but I try to visit everyday unless I have homework, forget( which never happens), or stuck doing something else.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...