OtakuBoards

How often do you visit the OB?

Hanabishi Recca

[font=Verdana][size=2]I usually come here every day at school...and check about [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]6-10 times a day too. Yes, I have no life. It's just that there is a lot of interesting things here on the boards. Thats all. ^_^[/size][/font]

[SIZE=1]I come here every day, and check everything out multiple times a day. I took a couple month hiatus because of school work, but next week is Finals and I should be here a lot more often.

Meh. Because I stress out about school work all the time, the OB is really the only kind of life I have. Pathetic, I know, but when you aren't that social IRL you need [i]something[/i]. You follow?

Well, I'm here all the time anyway, so it doesn't matter much. :animeswea [/SIZE]

Twice a week. Since I'm in college I can't be online as much as I would like, but that's quite all right because by the time I make another visit I have enough posts to read and keep me entertained for a good 20-30 minutes.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

I've kept the same routine of visiting OB on a nightly basis for an hour or two for the last three or so years, since I've started using Firefox however and can't view my Temporary Internet files, I'm probably not on as long as I used to be as generally I can load and reply to threads faster than I used to. So yeah now it's probably about an hour a night and I can get the same volume of work done than I used to in an hour and a half / two hours.[/SIZE]

For 2 years and 8 months I've been coming to OB at multitudes of different times. At first I was alays her, then only sometimes, then I left for a month, came back for a while but didn't post as much, left for 4-5 months, came back and only posted a little, started posting a lot again, then lost internet for 2 months, and now I'm here.

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I was kinda curious, how often do you visit the boards?

I visit every day unless something comes up.
I try to visit every day, and I usually do. For at least 3 to 4 hours.
I was wondering how long do you come and visit the Boards?[/QUOTE]

Wow, 3 to 4 hours? Dang! Well, ok, I get on anytime I see a computer in a room, like right now, since our computer crashed (and died) at home, I'm at the libray, and I still can't spell!!!!!! :animecry: People are screaming and jumping around and it's driving me nuts, so, ta da for me!!!! :catgirl: *sigh* I try to stay on as long as I can but the people here are REALLY strict abot computer time so I get like 30 minutesand my little sister begging me to let her on, but I'm a computer hog, so the computer is all for me!!! :catgirl: :animesmil :animeswea (untill i have to get off :animecry: )

[size=1]I'm not exactly sure how long I've been here. Long enough to call it a home of mine. I did take a long time off when I was working on my own board. Sadly though that board sort of died. I think I'll try creating a board in a year when I'm a senior because I'll have more time. Maybe long enough to establish some actual frends here rather than showing up every once in awhile.

It was about my freshman year when Im first came here. Lol, yes. Before it was OB V.7. I was doing work on an rpg with a couple friends like Arunue Shekamari. Sadly though we've all become distant except for me and Arunue who still talk.

If I only I could get an rpg going that I could actually work with...[/size]

[font=trebuchet ms]The furthest back I can track myself is October, 2001 (as Axel--Ignition). I know that wasn't my frist post, though. I made several posts in the introduction forum, a few posts in Final Fantasy, then left for a month or so. I have no recollection of when I actually started posting here.

As far as how often I'm on here is concerned, I try to get on here everyday. I don't always find anything interesting to post in, but I read almost every post that comes through here. Soemtimes me catching up takes 15 minutes or two hours, just depeending on how eventful OB is.[/font]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]Every time I'm online.. every day or sometimes every second day. Though I probably only post once a week, maybe less ^__^; Probably because even still, I feel like a n00b, and that I really won't be able to contribute much to the discussion >_> I'm working on getting over that.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1][color=slategray]I check when I can. I haven't had internet at home for about a year, so I can't always check as often as I'd like to. Whenever I come to my mom's workplace, I get on, though. But even then sometimes I get caught up in other stuff rather than the OB. I need to keep up with my fan fictions, too.
The past year I've been surprisingly neglectful to my account, but, that'll change soon... since we are finally getting internet back at home within the next week. DSL, w00T![/color][/size]

[size=1]Visiting Otaku[b]Boards[/b] has become more of a habit. Almost everytime I start up Internet Explorer *hides for Mozilla fans* the first thing I do is type in this url. I don't post much though. Normally I only check if people had something interesting to say.

Hmm, this habit has to die.[/size]

I usually visit everyday. Whether it's on campus via a library CPU, at my house, or someone else's house. Whether i post or not is a dif story, a lot of the time i am only on for a few minutes but i try to find more time to post when i can. I've been coming to the actual site for much longer but finally decided to join the boards last month.

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]Visiting Otaku[b]Boards[/b] has become more of a habit. Almost everytime I start up Internet Explorer *hides for Mozilla fans* the first thing I do is type in this url. I don't post much though. Normally I only check if people had something interesting to say.

Hmm, this habit has to die.[/size][/QUOTE]

Why does it have to die? I do it too ;)
But for me it is my emails to see if I got any PM.

I want to thank you all for posting.

David

[My curiosity is gone.]

I visit the forums everyday, but not hourly. It's more like: Sign online, open internet explorer, check anime news network, check otakuboards, move on. So I'd probably say it's more like a 10 minute thing, that is if I may post something. Other than that, I just keep coming back at random times of the day.

[color=#4B0082]I've visited OB nearly every day for over four years now. Of course, there's times when I only visit to take care of any mod/admin stuff that needs doing. Things like to pile up if I skip out on this place for too long. Like yesterday, when I was playing Guild Wars Factions all day. New game releases tend to cut into the time I spend here, heh. :toothy:[/color]

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I was kinda curious, how often do you visit the boards?

I visit every day unless something comes up.
I try to visit every day, and I usually do. For at least 3 to 4 hours.
I was wondering how long do you come and visit the Boards?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty much like that for me as well.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]When I first joined I visited several times a week. I would spend less than 30 minutes checking out the threads and occasionally responding to what others had posted.
Now I stop by everyday. Though like Desbreko sometimes it?s only to take care of any mod stuff. But even then I still enjoy reading the new posts. ^_^
[/COLOR]

[size=1]*stabs Boo with a pineapple*

IE is the devil. Anyway, I used to come here everyday, and often spend several hours online, but I've gone through peaks and troughs, and currently I am in a trough. I visit most days, but don't post so much anymore, as I spend a lot of my online time gaming, or on another forum [a gaming network].[/size]