OtakuBoards

If someone made a anime based on Halo...

Deathsye

If a anime company just up and decided to make a anime based on the game or books of HALO whould anyone watch it? If you have no idea about the Halo time line go to Halo.bungie.org the to the story sectioin there is all you need to know.

Interesting Concept. It might work except it would end up having some wierd style Anime. But i see what you getting at. The story would make a good anime but personally i just can see master Chief or The elites Animated. :animeangr

This being said though they could make a Live anime style Halo like the Appleseed style anime that would be awesome.

But for now im just excited about the Hollywood movie of Halo coming out. Thats right a Hollywood movie of Halo :animesmil

There is a very slim chance for this to happen. Mhy beacause bill gates likes money. This will not make enogh money for t to be worht his while. Also A Halo anime would be stupid imo beacause very few people in japan bought an xbox so they will not care probably. Also most hardcore Halo fans are not into anime sooooo this is very unlikely.

Umm my brothers wanting to make another book of the other lost spartins and its pretty good so yeah i hope he finish's it and publishs it. but if u guys want to read it for ur slefs then yeah be my gest ill post it on here if u wnat me to
:D

Guest Ver2.0
Dude that would be illegal for him to publish it. I don't think a Halo anime would be to good as I don't see Master Chief animated.

I personally can see Master Chief animated plus have you ever seen any of the concept are they are very anime like if you ask me. but everyone is entitled to their option. But in the LP video which is loved... I just can't envision it like that. I was thinking more along the lines of Ghost in the Shell style.

On a different Note the heart of halo isn't just the action it is also the story. It has many twists and turns and Spartan 117 John (Master Chief)?s back story is really good.
[spoiler]Taken from his family when he was 7 years old. Also him being the last of the Spartans...[/spoiler] that has drama in it. Maybe his hatred of the covenant isn't a job it is Revenge for all of his fallen brethren It would I think appeal to any fan of halo. Seeing more then just the shooting.

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Deathsye, I added spoiler tags to your post. When talking about plot elements for a series or a movie, make sure to always include them. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]Click here to find out more about spoiler tags.[/URL] -r2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

I cannnot picture him in an anime at all. I mena think about it he is an Xbox character. Xbox was geared towards us hot blooded wanna shoot everything americans. Anime is japanese. So not only would microsoft not wanna I doubt any anime company would either. Also look at cheifs out fit and the character types. Freakish alien monsters,The flood, and AMERICAN BASED space marines. It would not work.

its not copywriting or illegal if he gets a copywriten form from the creator of halo or he wants to add on to the series and he sees this as an oprutunity for him to do that and what if he does ur not here to judge that are u?
:animeangr

[quote name='Avenged666fold']I cannnot picture him in an anime at all. I mena think about it he is an Xbox character. Xbox was geared towards us hot blooded wanna shoot everything americans. Anime is japanese. So not only would microsoft not wanna I doubt any anime company would either. Also look at cheifs out fit and the character types. Freakish alien monsters,The flood, and AMERICAN BASED space marines. It would not work.[/quote]
Not that I really care about whether Halo gets animated or not, but I'm puzzled about why you think these elements would limit it as an anime. There are plenty of anime and manga that deal with American situations, locales and characters. Some do it better than others, obviously, but for a property like Halo, I doubt they'd get stuff wrong. Heck, "freakish alien monsters" are practically a [i]staple[/i] of anime. "Hot-blooded wanna shoot everything" could serve as a good description for more than a few anime series (Black Lagoon is the perfect example of this!). I can't say I see the contradiction.

~Dagger~