OtakuBoards
Sign in to follow this  
NekoSama101

Flyleaf

There's a few songs like the single and a couple of slow songs. It's half and half i guess. either way, it's really good and i love the lead singer's voice. think avirl lavinge+ evanesence+ a touch of metal = flyleaf cd.

[font=georgia]Yay for more Flyleaf Fans!

"Breathe Today" and "Fully Alive" are some of my favourite songs by them. I haven't bought their album yet but I'm planning to soon. The lack of employment really gets to you after a while. T_T

But anyways, excited to see more fans of the band on here. Curious though, where did you first hear of them? My friend recommended them to me a few weeks ago at school. Since then they've pretty muched rocked my world.[/font]

[size=1]I first saw Flyleaf on Fuse one day. It was on a show that aired brand new videos. I loved the song "I'm So Sick" and decided to look them up. Of course, found them on MySpace. I have yet to get the CD, but it's definitely on my list of several to get.
[/size]

[color=crimson]The rest of the CD is a mirror of 'I'm So Sick'. Screamed lyrics detailing varying levels of angst and self-loathing/loathing of others matched with an aggressive musical score.

I'm not sure about CD pricing in your area but it was only 9.99 here, lol. Picked it up on a whim- pretty good deal for an above-average CD.[/color]