Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Whats your Favorite DBZ saga  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. Whats your Favorite DBZ saga

    • Radditz Saga
      0
    • Veggta Saga
      2
    • Namik Saga (SP)
      1
    • Freiza Saga
      2
    • Android saga
      1
    • Cell Saga
      3
    • Buu Saga
      10
    • Other
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
Wasn't there a topic just like this not long ago?

I say the Buu saga.............Why : I just said something so I wouldn't have to think hard....
Guest Goven T
Posted
My fav Saga in the cell saga because that is when gohon goes ss-j 2.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
What in the blue hell is a G-O-H-O-N....
Posted
Well either a typo or the believed to be name of Gohan in japanese with english letters. Or just a simple typo which shouldn't have consurn.
Posted
[B]I like the Great Saiyaman Saga, where majin Vegeta fights Goku, no pointless chat, only useful stuff, and plenty of action. I also like the saga where Vegeta comes to Earth (Saiyan Saga) because of the first Goku vs Vegeta fight....[/B]
Posted
Actually just to pooint out something. Goku and Vegeta fought in the Babidi saga. Two Sagas after Great Saiyaman. They fought some in Buu but that ended quick.
Posted
The Vegita Saga was excellent because all of the fighters had battle time and it rocks when Goku knocks out the Saiyan General with one punch and then Vegita destroys his own partner. I also think that battle between Goku and Vegita is incredible.
Posted
I would also have to say the Buu saga is the longest, because there were a lot of plot turns. In Frieza saga, once goku and frieza started fighting, everyone else was pretty unimportant, same w/ the saiya-jin saga, no1 thought that yamcha was going to be the victor or anything. In the Buu saga however, gohan's getting trained because they think he's the one who can stop Buu, but goten and trunks are also getting trained, everyone has their turn to fight and die, get eaten, whatever. It's just a lot of awesome fighting, the cell saga had a lot too, but it was mostly goku and gohan =\. Ah either way, I loved most of the villains except android #16, nappa, and kuii.
Posted
i would have to say the final season...Evil Shenlong/Super 17 saga is my favorite...it hasnt shown yet, ut i have seen japenese clips, and it is one cool saga...

[B] [I] "Cruiz was/is/and forever will be...here" [/I] [/B]
Posted
Well....the Super 17 and evil shenlong sagas are completely different, and the super17 one is pretty short, altho both are good. To tell the truth, I liked all of the sagas except the first GT one, where goku, pan, and trunks are travelling thru space to find the black star dragonballs. I dunno it's like they took out the action of DBZ and forgot to put in dragon ball humor ><. Once Bebi shows up tho it gets a hell of a lot better.
Posted
Even tho its not a saga like a series saga...I'd say its like a movie saga since he's in 3 movies...and of course if Brolly. Favorite series saga would have to be the Bebi series and when goku turns ssj 4.
Posted
You mean your still on the Cell saga, please tell me you watching the cell games. Heck I wish they'd hurry up with the redo of the Buu saga I haven't seen it for a while because they won't hurry up.
Posted
I haven't seen the Buu saga, so I don't know how good it is, but the ones I've seen so far, Cell saga is the best, especially when Gohan turns SSJ2, and kicks the crap out of Cell, for he was really starting to...annoy me. *Mimics* "I'm Cell, I'm great, I can't be beaten", then Gohan absolutely thrashes him. I like where Cell turns huge, and Gohan knocks him out with less than 5 hits...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...