OtakuBoards

Sephiroth Kicks Arse!!!

BH_DARKdragon12

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BH_DARKdragon12 [/i]
[B]I THINK SEPHIROTH JUST TOTALLY BLEW THE REST AWAY. HE WAS THE SINGLE BEST VILLAIN EVER!!!!!!! TOO BAD HE WAS A NPC
-_- [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, try not to post all in caps next time.

But, I agree, Seph is indeed the best villian in FF history. Except for maybe... No, there is no-one else. Sephiroth is the best...

[COLOR=chocolate]Truly, Sephiroth was, IMO, one of the best enemies, because he was a tragic enigma.
Most other evil villians I have "run into to" just don't seem to measure up somehow...
Kefka was, to me, a laughing lunatic. Nothing terribly impressive. Basically, I looked like this --> O_o' and waited for the moment when the much odd man went away.
[/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
how could anyone doubt the fact that sephiroth is the greatest of them all, he was the only one i know of to do something as drastic as to KILL aeris, i mean kuja covered the world in mist, seifer was just a jerk, sephiroth........well sephiroth just had to show up and people would flee, oh and kuja needed baumunt to beat anyone, all sephiroth needed was the awsome masamune blade. heh, i can find no reason to believe there is anyone better than sephiroth even when he was dead he came back for more! yep this guy knows how to PARTY huh, i mean.............no i'd better stop i dont think this forum is big enough to hold all the reasons sephiroth is the greatest, oh and one more thing SEPHIROTH RULES, ALL YOUR LIFE ARE BELONGING TO SEPHIROTH, hahaha, you will all die at the hands of sephiroths one winged angel, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]blah seph is sooooo unoriginal... how many games do you actually have your enemy in your party at one point? *counts* 1, 2, 3 final fantasys that i can think of...
how many of them try to take over the world? how many of them are created, how many carry a big sword, how many have more than one form? how many are somehow involved w/ you before they were 'evil', how many of them try to destroy the earth... so all im saying is he is just a bunch of bad guys rolled into one... and they all died... and so did he... nothing special about him ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by onewingedangel [/i]
[B]how could anyone doubt the fact that sephiroth is the greatest of them all, he was the only one i know of to do something as drastic as to KILL aeris, i mean kuja covered the world in mist, seifer was just a jerk, sephiroth........well sephiroth just had to show up and people would flee, oh and kuja needed baumunt to beat anyone, all sephiroth needed was the awsome masamune blade. heh, i can find no reason to believe there is anyone better than sephiroth even when he was dead he came back for more! yep this guy knows how to PARTY huh, i mean.............no i'd better stop i dont think this forum is big enough to hold all the reasons sephiroth is the greatest, oh and one more thing SEPHIROTH RULES, ALL YOUR LIFE ARE BELONGING TO SEPHIROTH, hahaha, you will all die at the hands of sephiroths one winged angel, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]onewingedangel,
Try not to bring back 2 month old topics. [/COLOR]