OtakuBoards

What do you think of the opposite sex?...

Guest Heero yuy

[QUOTE=GoldScorpion78]
I don't have a cellphone. Or any phone for the matter...
If a girl throws something at a guy, it's because he deserved it. If a guy throws something at a girl, it's abuse. See the hypocrisy in that?[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Hey, he was cheating on me and I found out... unfortunately I missed. And hey if it was the other way around I'd think i deserve the same.[/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Hey, he was cheating on me and I found out... unfortunately I missed. And hey if it was the other way around I'd think i deserve the same.[/color'][/font][/quote]

wow*sneaks to door*
I'm the only one that thinks no one deserves to have anything thrown. No matter cheating or not.

On opposite sex I am sort of sighs. I mean I do see hot guys alot but I'm mostly their friends

Well when it comes to the opposite sex, i tend to find that [B]most[/B] girls are preaty logical in their thinking. Guys on the other hand tend to be stubborn and will not give up a good argument even if they are in the wrong.

When it comes to attractions, well im not attracted to females. Still, at least the girls i know are good for advice. Also:

[QUOTE] [B]jigglyness said:[/B] anwyays. I think that personality is probably the most important thing in a relationship whether it be hetero's or homo's. Personality and compatibility is most important. Just think of the looks as a bonus if they are somewhat attractive.[/QUOTE]

Preaty much sums up my view on the subject.

Guest Pink Neko
[QUOTE=Heero yuy]
What do you think when you see someone attractive?
And when you know someone, you realize that attraction of personality...what do you think?[/QUOTE]

1) when i met my boyfriend for the 1st time (before he asked me out) i thought he was very VERY attractive, and i wanted to get to know him better,
2) once i got to know the kind of person he was (we were friends for a year before we got together), i felt even closer to him... i wanted to be with him always. i know this is corny, but i felt like i found my "soul mate". i dunno what to say. we've been together for a long time now

[QUOTE]if it was the other way around I'd think i deserve the same.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Well then, you're one of the few decent women in this world.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]I don't know if I said this before or not, but usually looks mean very little to me because everyone I seem to find attractive is totally creeped out by me[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Heero yuy]What do you think when you see someone attractive?
And when you know someone, you realize that attraction of personality...what do you think?[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
1. I think any number of thoughts, which can depend entirely on my mood or how well I know the person. Often, it'll be something along the lines of [I]"Ahh..."[/I] followed relatively quickly by [I]"Oh well."[/I] and a turn of the head.
2. Regardless of what I think, I end up making a total fool out of myself. That's what's supposed to happen... right...? : P
Well, I s'pose what I think all depends on the person really, but if I'm attracted to them in both looks and personality, it often comes with some sense of... fuzziness, for lack of a better word. Other than that, I just end up thinking such horrifyingly smooshie things as [I]"Aww... she's amazing..." [/I]or end up mentally listing the qualities that I love about them. Such things as humour, kindness and a healthy dose of sarcasm - or, as far as my current crush goes, a helluva lot of sarcasm.

Ahh...[/SIZE]

If I see someone attractive, and its like someone I've just met, an I'm actually talking to them; I usually have a suddened loss of self confidence, I hardly talk, and listen to see what their like. At the same telling myself I'm an idiot for not speaking. :animesigh. If I end up being there for long enough I'll start to talk properly. Then, once over my selfconsious-ness, I'll try to get to know them better.

If its someone I've just seen, I probably would not not be able to go and speak to them. .... I really sound so shy don't I. Maybe I'd wait for a reason to speak to them. If I don't see them again. Oh well.

Guys are ok. I go to a Girls School. Unfortunatly ((Kinda)) I don't get to meet many. But I don't like judging people by there gender.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Killer.Shinobu
I also try to avoid relastionships because they may be so complicated and guys can become so jealous if you gave a bff that is another guy i just hate that so I tend to only stay as friends and know what i am getting myself into or in other words "Look Before you Leap" I mean i like guys but you can never know what he is thinking it is really scarey if he strats to threaten to hurt you because you wanna leave him so I just try to keep together as friends.

[CENTER]---------------------------------[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Kita Erindur]If I see someone attractive, and its like someone I've just met, an I'm actually talking to them; I usually have a suddened loss of self confidence, I hardly talk, and listen to see what their like. At the same telling myself I'm an idiot for not speaking. :animesigh. If I end up being there for long enough I'll start to talk properly. Then, once over my selfconsious-ness, I'll try to get to know them better.

If its someone I've just seen, I probably would not not be able to go and speak to them. .... I really sound so shy don't I. Maybe I'd wait for a reason to speak to them. If I don't see them again. Oh well.

Guys are ok. I go to a Girls School. Unfortunatly ((Kinda)) I don't get to meet many. But I don't like judging people by there gender.[/QUOTE]

Love the avatar,Same with the non-gender judging I mean that you can have a bff that is a guy and can have the same relastionship as you may have with a girl ^^

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]Killer.Shinobu[/B], please do not double post. If you need to add something just use the edit button located in the lower right hand corner of your post. You've already been warned about following the rules. Please do so. ~SunfallE[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Dude, doube posting is a no-no. But I digress.
[QUOTE]I mean, when your girl friend says something stupid, you can't call her a retard or wrestle her to the ground - what's the fun in having girl friends if you can't spontanuously break into a fist fight? Honestly![/QUOTE]
Dude, nothing says you have to get into a relationship with a prissylittle thing. I mean, hot as she was, I could always wrestle/fight/get threatened by/with my girlfriend. I mean, I couldn't actually throw a punch or anything, but we still fought all the time. Play-fought mind you.

A few misconceptionss about my own gender that need to be cleared up:
1. We are not complicated. Man want hungry. Man want hump.
2. We are not mind readers.
3. If you can't find a nice guy, then you aren't really looking for one. Nice guys are, like morbo's offspring, belligerent and numerous.
4. I don't think I can stress this enough, WE REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. TELL US.
5. All men are violent (as mentioned in #3), but only the idiots fight to prove supremacy.

As for the opposite sex, I would never want to be a woman. Girls are awesome and all, but they're only real predetermined advantage is multitasking, while they have to put up with a lot of crap like insecurity, menstration, etc. And yet women make me feel all warm inside, and I have a burning desire to find a girl to spend my life with. So Being a guy is great, girls make me feel great, and The Man Show Kicks ***.

[QUOTE=Morpheus] A few misconceptionss about my own gender that need to be cleared up:
1. We are not complicated. Man want hungry. Man want hump.
2. We are not mind readers.
3. If you can't find a nice guy, then you aren't really looking for one. Nice guys are, like morbo's offspring, belligerent and numerous.
4. I don't think I can stress this enough, WE REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. TELL US.
5. All men are violent (as mentioned in #3), but only the idiots fight to prove supremacy.[/QUOTE]

[color=#0033ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Thanks for the heads up. I'll make a note of it. And to return the favor I'll make some clarifications of my sex:

1.) We are not all concerned about our make up and hair 24/7/ Yes we want to look nice, but not all of us are attached to mirrors
2.) although when we become mom's and sometimes even when we start relationships some of us do become psychic it doesn't happen over night.
3.) Sometimes all we want is to get laid and have you get the hell out.
4.) Not all of us want to talk about your feelings
5.) Some of us are even more violent than you.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Morpheus'] As for the opposite sex, I would never want to be a woman. Girls are awesome and all, but they're only real predetermined advantage is multitasking, while they have to put up with a lot of crap like insecurity, menstration, etc. And yet women make me feel all warm inside, and I have a burning desire to find a girl to spend my life with. So Being a guy is great, girls make me feel great, and The Man Show Kicks ***. [/quote]

[color=#0033ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I don't get why you wouldn't want to be a woman for at least one day. I'd want to be a guy for at least one day. Of course as usual I have a really dumb reason. I want to be able to pee my name into either dirt or snow and walk around topless without people yelling at me. (FYI: New York state allows women to go topless in the same places men are- but I have yet to see one of my sex take the law up on this offer- sorry guys)

Menstration isn't too bad, we get away with a lot of things because of it. I once got out of a speeding ticket because of PMS. I started crying long story.

Guys confuse the hell out of me. You're happy you're sad. You moon over odd things including anime girls and cars. But I stll like guys... go figure. And even though I've been hurt I wouldn't mind having another relationship.[/color][/font]

Guest Sting
[QUOTE=GoldScorpion78][FONT=Times New Roman]Original question:
Well, ummm... my pessimism usually gets the best of me, so when I see a hot girl or something I think "Oh she wouldn't like me anyway" and that's the end of that. Relationships for me are never sexually-based, I just like knowing that I'm loved which (here comes the pity trip) I have never known.
Oh and the cooties. I don't want to get cooties. Girls are cootie-infested stupid-heads.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Woo-Hoo! You're not alone dude, believe me. I am the same way.. Same as you as a matter of fact! Well, nice to know I am not alone in that situation...

Anyway, yeah, I guess girls can be considered hot and sexy if they are blonde and had plastic surgery. But what you won't hear most guys say is this: Subject A: "Wow. She.. She's smiling at me, but she isn't really hot.. What should I do?"
Subject B: "Well, no matter what she looks like to the others, if she is beautiful in your eyes, that is all that truly matters." Subject A: "You're right! Maybe I should go and talk to her.. She was sweet to me to send me these cards.."

Yup. You can all imagine that [U]MOST[/U] guys will [U]NOT[/U] say that.. But, I am like Subject B. Only crazier! ^-^

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I really don't like blondes. Which is weird, because almost every girl I have or have attempted to date has blonde hair. But its just not a turn-on to me. In high school, I found the cheerleaders irritating, rather than hot. And they were nice to me. I do like curly hair though, I know that. And non-brown eyes. Sorry, brown eyes also just aren't a turn-on. The ability to get rough with a girl is appealing though. Wrestling, name-calling (in jest), and even fighting with sticks make girls a lot (I emphasis the A LOT) more appealing to me. I also tend to like girls with a bit of a bad streak. Not like the get hammered and wake up next to someone else every Saturday. Hedonism is a turn-off. I want them to lighten up and be...devious sometimes. Like doing stupid stuff. Threatening people with a switch-blade is cool. Matching interests is a must. Likewise, they must be able to put up with my love of weapons. I have about 7 weapons and 4 pieces of armor, which were expensive and a woman I am interested in must respect, if not enjoy. If they're into geeky stuff, that helps too. Roleplaying, Star Wars, D&D, MTG, etc. Putting up with it is a must, at least. Ooh, taking care of herself is also a must. I'm sorry, but if I am to retain interest, she must keep a decent figure. Not saying that I would cheat on them or anything. It doesn't even need to be difficult. Just don't go crazy with the cake or dress like a hooker and we ourselves a deal.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Me I think that boys with good hair are really hot! :D But they also have to have the right look and they have to have a great personality. But other than that I like boys who have brown, black or a combination of blonde and brown hair that is swoshed to the side then that looks hot. They also have to like to talk and flirt. I mean flirtling is the whole part of what I find in to opposite sex.

• 3 weeks later...
I think that girls are nessisary! All of my friends are girls, so I love every girl! But There are times when I wish that some girls were older so I would have a reaso to get to know them! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a player, I just like girls as people, not sex objects! And no, I'm not gay! I just like girls as friends, not as lovers!

[quote name='Sojiro47']I think that girls are nessisary! All of my friends are girls, so I love every girl! But There are times when I wish that some girls were older so I would have a reaso to get to know them! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a player, I just like girls as people, not sex objects! And no, I'm not gay! I just like girls as friends, not as lovers![/quote]
Is there something you should tell me... about me? And sos and Haku? Anyway, girls are great! They're fun to get to know, and most of us probably wouldn't exist without them (Okay, NO ONE would exist.) I was taught to appreciate them as people, not objects, which suits me fine. I would want to meet a girl who can think for herself (that leaves out Britney Spears, Paris Hilton... pretty much any girl you're gonna see on a magazine cover anytime soon.) I haven't found an actual girlFRIEND yet, but I still got some time to work on that.

Guest Setsuna 16
When I find someone I think is attractive I try to talk to them a bit before anything else but I haven't had a personality attraction to anyone I've dated. I usually end up dating the cute guy who just drags me around like arm candy and pretends to listen when I talk :animeangr

[font=Verdana][size=2][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]What I think about guys is that they're pretty facinating! They're soooo different from girls yet they are so much like us. It's cool to hang out with guys, especially if it's someone you want to get hooked up with...:animeshy: ....Well anyways, yeah, life wouldn't be as great if there weren't the opposite sex around...;)[/color][/font] [/size][/font]

[quote name='Aceburner']Is there something you should tell me... about me? And sos and Haku?[/quote]
Let me rephrase, Most of my friends are girls, like 80% of them! Sorry Ace!

Triblackfire, I agree! Life wouldn't be [I]nearly[/I] as fun without the oppisite sex around! I mean, think about all the fun we have when girls are around! ;) I can't imagine how painfull life would be with out girls!!