OtakuBoards

What's worng with the Smileys ?!?!

Fall

[size=1]Close this if you must, but I want an answer aswell[/size]

Err, what's wrong with the smileys?! My beloved smileys?! the bluelaugh smiley doesn't work properly, and the shifty and blushift are the same!?!?.....and you have to blushift smileys on the panel?!?! and the peurplelau last time I checked?!?!? ...I do hope the're going to be fixed!:confused: :( :( :(

Ya know what?? you took the words right out of my mouth.
A little test.
:shifty:
:purplelau

I think that the purple smiley dosen't work cause it has ":P" in the begining, (the same code as the famous :P) so It shows our tounge friend instead of the purple smiley. Sometimes too, if you write: Devil (with the colons on the begining and end) you will get a :Devil
:lecture:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B][size=1]Close this if you must, but I want an answer aswell[/size]

Err, what's wrong with the smileys?! My beloved smileys?! the bluelaugh smiley doesn't work properly, and the shifty and blushift are the same!?!?.....and you have to blushift smileys on the panel?!?! and the peurplelau last time I checked?!?!? ...I do hope the're going to be fixed!:confused: :( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Don't worry about it. James or Adam will get the problem fixed, it's not like it's the first time something like this happened. Remember the :ball: thing? [/color]