OtakuBoards

Horror House Rp

Obesepanda

I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in a roleplay based off Saw and saw two, I love both of the movies and have wanted to start a roleplay about it and let my own sick thoughts run lose, Of course Violence will play a Huge part in the rp and maybe Rape will be involved through-out the rp, so i don't know but before i start i would like to get the comments of others about the idea, So what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
It started a while ago, but no one's posted since Ozymandius Jones put in a warning about posting quality. I was not sure whether to post or not since everyone let it lie there. Plus, one of the other players said something about the room being locked and they said that they were the only people in the room. I was not sure if I should contradict what they said or what.

• 3 weeks later...
[color=teal][size=1]Obesepanda me,

While this thread does pose a vaild question there are several things you need to bare in mind. For example OBs rules on general quality (Such as spelling, grammar etc). Whereas in the Underground itself it is generally better to post reasons for why you would want to make this RP and explain more about it rather than just saying "Well seeing as it's a Saw RP we'll have violence.

Also those of your who posted a single sentance please put more thought into your posts in the future.

So all-in-all: ¬_¬ Thread Locked.[/size][/color]