OtakuBoards

The Petal Throne Underground [RPG Is M-LVS]

Phobia

Welcome to the Underground thread for The Petal Throne. Information you seek shall be posted here. If you comments or questions, you may post them here also, but remember to stick to questions about the RPG itself and post according to OBs standards. If you have a question about someones Character, please PM them and ask them, for it is theirs, not mine.

[quote name='Whattheflip']Why do RPGs always die as soon as I sign up? Maybe it's a sign?[/quote]

I know what you mean. I keep wanting to RP with my friend IRL Latharix_sama, but the RPs never made it to the Square. I think all of us are willing to offer you help if you want it, Phobia. :catgirl:

Yeah, and I like mine. Phobia actually hasn't been on the boards for about a week (I don't know why. It said in Phobia's profile that she (if Phobia's indeed a female. If I'm wrong, tell me) hasn't logged on since about a week ago), so I don't know what's going on there. It may be that Phobia just hasn't been able to get online for a week for some reason. This RPG isn't necessarily dead yet, though it probably will be if Phobia's MIA for much longer. Hopefully, Phobia'll come back and get this RPG started before then.

Okay, I just ckecked Phobia's profile, and discovered that she was on the boards last Wednesday. However, she's done nothing related to this RPG. She didn't even post here to apologize for the delay or anything. And according to PM Tracking, she didn't ever read the PM I sent her a while ago.

Personally, I'm thinking that this RPG isn't going to happen. I don't like that, so I've been trying to decide what we could do about it. I don't think that we should start Phobia's RPG for her, but what we can do is make a similar RPG. I'm just about ready to do this. I'd change a few things (like faction names, and I might add or remove a faction or two), but it's still be more or less the same thing. And we could all use our characters from this RPG (unless you don't want to), since it seems like we al really like our characters. However, I tried to make an RPG like this one in the past, and it didn't do so well. And that's my fault. I wasn't able to do that kind of RPG on my own. I'm willing to give it another try, but I'd like it if one or more of you could help me out. You know, like we'd run the RPG jointly. I'll probably do it whether I get help or not, but I think the whole thing'll be easier to do if I did have some help. So, would anyone be willing to help me out?

I'll help with anything you need. I made up my first RP recently and it's doing pretty well, so I know a little about making/running one. In one RP I've been in called Enclave, we all got to come up with our own quests, so maybe we could run it like that and have each member take part in making the story?

Perhaps we should start another Underground thread for this?

Yeah enclave is my rp, if you want you could send me the info and I could do some editing and revising since I write quite a few stories. I could then send it back to you. I wouldn't cange the faction names or anything just leave it. It is Phobia's fault for ditching us so in essance he or she lost this rp. Just change the title and some other names, like maybe a couple faction names. but other then that just send me the stuff and i will help out then send it back to you. You get to have it in your name since it was your descision

[size=1]I'll be willing to help Takuya. Just ask what you need from me and I'll help out as much as I can.

I think we should use this thread, or make a new one so we can discuss what's going on. Then maybe all of us can have some input, and know what each other are talking about.

Just a thought.[/size]