Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Zoids vs. Gundam


Gundam Or Zoids which do you prefer  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Gundam Or Zoids which do you prefer

    • Zoids
      8
    • Gundam
      10


Recommended Posts

Guest Xbox Freak
Posted
So which one do you prefer. I like zoids better only because I'm not to familer with gundam.
Posted
[size=1][b]Gundam has been around for more than 15 years. One of the largest and greatest still running anime sagas. The story is [perfect in ever way and therefore is great.....


Zoids on the other hand seems to be more newer. Drawn different and has a different feel. I say Gundam because of it's way of being an Anime.[/size][/b]
Posted
This is definatly a hard choice but I'd go with Zoids. It's a type of story line that not many (if any) people have tried. Although Gundam is a "true" anime, it's basically the same story over and over with slight twists... but the formula has seemed to work throughout the years. But I still say zoids.
Posted
Now, if ur talkin bout an actual battle, I'd say it would be a tough one, cause the Panzer Liger(never saw how to spell it) can really do a hell of alot of damage! I mean, hell, it's hard to find original eps of Zoids online, and the ones u do find, are dubbed! I swear, one of these days, those idiots in the dubbin business are gonna be seein me carryin a AK47 through their offices to stop them from dubbing anime's before they are finished airing in Japan! Who's with me?
Posted
:shifty: man that was a very hard choice to pick between zoids and gundam. i say gundam because the gundams can wipe out the zoids like nothing. i like gundam because of the types of gundams and their weapons. i like zoids because of the different models and the pilots. so it was a really hard choice to come by.
Posted
Well, in actual battle, just let Devil Gundam loose and he would kill all the bastards. As for which is the better anime, well, I watched 2 eps of Zoids and got sick of it. I think that even Gundam X beats that out. And Gundam X should never beat anything. So, Gundam 100%

-Justin
Posted
[color=indigo]I think Gundam is, hands down, the better show. While he original Gundam show was'nt that interesting, the 8th MS Team and Gundam Wing are two incredible sagas. I mean what is Zoids, they are like Machine Pokemon...Is the Lager a Robot or animal, it respons to what bit cloud says. I find Gundam's Mobile Suits to be stronger then the Zoids, the charecters much more heroic in Gundam, and the Gundam story lines are some of the most Facinating in anime...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I'm going with Gundam! If the Gundam is able to beat an eva...which Spehiroth proved...:(...lol...then the Gundam could whup a Zoid..:) [/B][/QUOTE]

He showed that the Gundam would have a very very hard time beating a Eva. Besides, a Zoid, in their world, would kick their :butthead: !!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I think Gundam is, hands down, the better show. While he original Gundam show was'nt that interesting, the 8th MS Team and Gundam Wing are two incredible sagas. I mean what is Zoids, they are like Machine Pokemon...Is the Lager a Robot or animal, it respons to what bit cloud says. I find Gundam's Mobile Suits to be stronger then the Zoids, the charecters much more heroic in Gundam, and the Gundam story lines are some of the most Facinating in anime...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's called Actual Inteligence! U see, without the orginal that the Liger has, it would just be a normal Zoid, same with the Berserk Fury. But the black box, which identifies the Zoid as a X or whatever it was called, is the only way to know for certain if the Zoid is a X or if it is just another Zoid. The organel enhances the Zoid's ability, once the pilot and zoid have become one, probably 1000 fold, and it's ability will probably continue to increase. But the only draw back is that only one person can pilot those zoid's.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nataniamon [/i]
[B]zoids would win. most of them caan go faster than gundams [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...no...letsee Liger's Strike Laser Claw compete with the Physalis Gundam when it launches a nuke at the Liger...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

He showed that the Gundam would have a very very hard time beating a Eva. Besides, a Zoid, in their world, would kick their :butthead: !!! [/B][/QUOTE]

naw..i still say the Gundam!!!!!
or eva...but we ain't seeing if an eva can beat a Zoid..lol

I'm sticking with Gundam as the winner...also, it the better anime meh thinks..:)
Posted
you never know. zoids would win because the gundams are to afraid to fight on the ground- Nataniamon

WHAT??? Okay I am not even gonna bother arguing on who's better ........ (2 Words DEVIL GUNDAM)


But This is all about opinions.......


I prefer GUNDAMS .....



:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:naughty: :smirk:
Posted
how many times have you seen a gundam fight on ground? hah.
zoids are actually better. there are probaly more of them than gundams. if you think about it so zoids would destroy gundams without them knowing it.
Posted
Zoids Would KICK GUNDUMS Out of functioning + the Judge Cap. is a good factor Dark+Reg. Judge Sideby-side to judge it ZOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush: :angel: :therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nataniamon [/i]
[B]how many times have you seen a gundam fight on ground? hah.
zoids are actually better. there are probaly more of them than gundams. if you think about it so zoids would destroy gundams without them knowing it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well the entire MS series was fought on the gound, and if you are going for shear speed if you watched the first G-Wing that the Epyon Suit fought in you would realize how fast they are. The Wing Zero and Epyon command units allow the piolots to react faster then machines (I can't make any assumptions based on g-gundam however). Now I realize how strong the zoids are, but I think you are underestimating what the gundams can do. With one stroke of their laser sword, a gundam can cut down a robot the size of a highrise...
Posted
i am a neutral i like both gundam and zoids but however i dont like the frist seris of zoids (not the one shown on toonami) ITS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a few seris of gundam i also dislike gundam was made in 1979 and zoids was made 1984 the one you see today was made in 1999

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...