OtakuBoards

Need Help In Pokemon Game

Raina

[COLOR=Blue]This is my first time starting a thread, so I will apologize for any mistakes. :catgirl:

I just wanted to know if the Pokemon Gameboy game deletes all the data after you have caught all the Pokemon and defeated the Elite 4.

I'm asking this because I'm afraid to finish my games. You know, if the data gets deleted. If it does, for me, it's like my Pokemon friends dying. :animecry: I know that I may be saying something childish, but I've grown attached to them.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Obesepanda]Nothing gets deleted, after you finish you can roam around the pokemon universe with uber strong pokemon creaming littles kids.

Have fun.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue]I totally didn't know that. Well, people have been telling me, and I've been skeptical because they weren't a definite answer... :animeswea

One of my friends caught a Mew, and his data got deleted. r2vq said something about Gameshark. What's that about?

Any way, that means that as long as you've got a proper game, it goes on forever. I have to go now... So many Pokemon games to finish. I think I will play until my eyes fall out. :animestun Well maybe not. :animeswea[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

As has already been stated Raina, Pokémon games that haven't been tampered with through GameShark or other cheat devices should run fine ad-infinitum. Unfortunately most people lose interest well before completing the game 100%, still if you're looking to do it, go right on ahead and have fun.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Tical']The gameshark causes harmful effects on Pokemon games. I lost a level 98 Venusaur to a Gameshark once. Gameshark is how you get Mew.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Unless of course you manage to find someone willing to part with their Mew, I've found people who don't play the games any more can usually be made to trade for a small sum of money.[/SIZE]