OtakuBoards

Neo Rome: Return of the Colusiem [M-LVS]

Deadpool

Jake saw Harold go down right under the closing gates. Jake slid under and pressed up on the gates slowing them. Both his amrs began to spark as the gates came down a little. One of the guards stood over him.

"Well well look who we have here guys...guys?" He turned around as everyone of the guards were dead on the ground. "What the hell?" Suddenly he fell to the ground as a dagger came flyingout of the dark and into his chest.

"Pe El hit the damn switch" Jake's arms sparked even more as the gate came to his chest. The gate slid back up as Jake brushed himself off. "About damn time you showed up"

Pe ell smiled. "Hey I had to rescue the docter guy" He pointed to one of the corners were the docter layed. He tilted his head to Jake's arms which had sparks coming out on one of them.

Jake smiled. He reached up to his right bicep and took off a panel revealing circuits and chips. "Yeah, during that raid on our protest my arms caught taken off by a blade. That doc there is a little bit of a mechanic since he has to be able to fix people and this kind of stuff. Hopefully he will wake up in a second" He dragged harold out and set him next to the doctor then turned to the prisoners standing in the tunnel. "Grab whatever weapon you can, it is going to be a long hard fight"

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Miach was tired beyond measure. He regained conciousness for a while, just long enough to hear the end of a conversation between Jake and another man. His muscles were randomly seizing up every now and then with the remnants of electrical current running through his body.

Lazily opening his eyes, Miach said, "How'd it end up?"

"Not over yet," Jake replied, kneeling down in front of him. "The first fight is over, and we came out pretty well, but it's only just beginning." Finally gaining control of his arms, Miach reached up and pushed his glasses back up on his nose. "What have you done to your arms?" Smiling guiltily, Jake said, "Heavy lifting. Mind a touch-up?"

Miach pulled out his medical kit and began to repair Jake's mechanical arms as best as possible with the tools he had. After he'd started, he saw the man Jake had been talking to earlier. The man nodded in greeting and said, "Name's Pe Ell." Miach replied with his name and continued working. "I'm gonna go keep a watch. You might want to hurry that up, doc. We won't want to be here for long."

When Pe Ell left, Miach asked Jake, "So what exactly are you planning here, Jake?" At that, Jake seemed to change a bit. The air around him seemed heavier. "We're getting the hell out of here."[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][B]"Well that should do it for now, try to be more careful from now on, I can only do so much until we have to have more parts."[/B] Micah packed up his case.

Jake slowly stood up and stretched. [B]"Will do doc"[/B] He turned back to the crowd behind him. [B]"For too long we have suffered at the hands of this ruler. This is suppossed to be a land of peace yet he makes us shed blood for his amusment. It is time we shed his blood." [/B] The sky began to darken as the artifical light was slowly turned down. [B]"Tonight we will attack his army when the least expect it"[/B]

One of he men lowered his weapon as the cheers were going up. [B]"But they most likely have this place surrounded already"[/B]

Jake smiled. [B]"That means nothing. Pe ell here can handle that"[/B] He turned to Pe Ell who had just returned. [B]"Take a small group of men with you and do what you do best with that barricade"[/B] He reached into hsi pocket and took out two small devices. "[B]These here are two hacking bugs. Plant them on a tank or some other vehicle and the doc and I can use their own equipment from here. It will make your job a little easier...by the way did you kill the messenger I sent you"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shin wandered through the passages until he found a small group of men gathered around the barracade. What where they doing? Shin had no idea. He figured it would be best to simply hang back and keep an eye out for guards. If something went bad Shin would be out of there like a demon fleeing Hell.

He pressed his back against a wall and faded into the shadows, keeping his eye on the men. He heard one of them say the name "Pe Ell". The name sent shivers down Shin's spine. So that was the famous killer. Shin would have to be even more careful with him around. there was not telling what would happen if Shin got too close and goofed up.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Pe Ell smirked at Jakes question, he stuffed the two bugs into his pocket and pulled out Stiehl and looked Jake in the eyes.
[B]
"Yup, killed her quick. A lot faster then the guards, so don't worry about if she suffered. And you should remember that no matter how beautiful they are, i'll still kill them." [/B]Jake grinned and shook his head.
[B]
"Will do, but she was a pretty one."[/B] Pe Ell smiled and moved over to a group of men, telling them they were coming with him and that they would need any weapons they could find. He collected six men and only three of them had to break off the group and grab weapons off a few corpses. They returned quickly and Pe Ell motioned them forward, they went off to the barricade.

Shortly after they found the barricade he felt eyes following him and the group of men, one of them called out to him.
[B]
"Pe Ell, what do you want us to do?"[/B] Pe Ell looked at him then looked around, seeing two main corridors heading in opposite directions. He pointed to three of the men and told them to go one way, then motioned for the other three to go the other way. They were ordered to clear out anyone left behind, they took off to their post.

Pe Ell held Stiehl in his hand tight, he then slipped into the shadows and manuvered outside. Knowing he would recieve heavy resistance if he didn't work silently and efficently. He was outside soon and saw several guards and armed forces stantioned around the Colusiem. He smirked, he could see a blind spot that was heavily covered and easily penterable.

He went for it, melting into the shadows and moving past several guards, resisting the urge to kill them since they would be eays but it would alert the rest of the forces, and there were far to many for even a skilled killer like himself to kill all of them without dying himself. He soon reached the blind spot and quickly and quietly killed the guards, hiding their bodies so that they could not bee seen unless stepped on.

He worked his way to a group of tanks that were in a ready postion to fire if their ground troops were over run. He snuck up on them and planted the bug with minimal sound, then moved oin to another and planted it with little sound again. He went back the way he did before but found he was blocked off this time by a squad of armed men. Inspecting the bodies on the ground, Pe Ell could see a faint impression of a boot print on one of the corpses.
[I]
'I guess they really did step on them. This hinders my progress a little bit.'[/I] He backed up into the darkness and readied himself for a quick fight, when he heard gun shots suddenly go off. The squad turned and bolt off into the direction of the weapons fire, Pe Ell took advantage of this a took off to where he had come from. Quickly glancing in the direction of the gun shoots. Seeing the group of men he had taken, he smirked and disappeared.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Jake smiled as he activated the two tanks then began blowing the others. He manuvered the others and aimed at one of the rock walls and began alternating fire slowly breaking thrown the wall. Soon the wall of the Arena came down and Jake turned the tanks around to where three groups of armedmen wherre coming.

One of them realized the tanks were not theirs and let out a yell as he and the rest were blasted into olbivion.

[B]"Everyone go go go"[/B] He began blasting in random directions blowing buildings to the ground. Any military vehicles that showed themselves where taken out. Three tanks came around the corner and Jake managed to take out all three and lose one but it was soon gone due to a rocket. [B]"Pe Ell, Meet me at the Emperor's Throne room. I say it is time we tried to finish this once and for all"[/B] He tunred back to Micah and Harold who had just woken up. [B]"Come on you two"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Miach helped the other man that Jake had mentioned stand up. It was clear that he was still a bit dazed from his unconciousness. "C'mon," he said as he followed after Jake. As he started thinking, Miach wondered at the chance of this plan working. Or what the plan even was. All he knew was that he'd have a world of work ahead of him with all the injuries that escapees were retaining. If any survived. If [I]he[/I] survived.

"Jake," Miach said, after a moment of his thoughts, "what exactly is your plan?"

Turning his head to see Miach, Jake replied slowly, "You should be able to understand it. Doctor, what happens to the human body when the brain stops functioning?" Miach nodded and was silent, delving into his thoughts again.

After another bit of silence, Miach said, "You do realize that this won't work that way. We may take out Nero, but that won't mean the guards'll stop attacking. It'll just make us top priority target practice. They'll break out the real guns and they'll kill everyone in sight."

"I realize that," Jake snapped. "What you don't realize is that these people will risk anything to get out of here. I don't think that the guards could do anything to stop them, even if they did start killing people."

Miach didn't find that a comforting thought.

[I]OOC: If I got anything wrong, Sazabi, just tell me and I'll fix it. I made it kinda vague, so it could be taken a few different ways.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]