OtakuBoards

Neo Rome: Return of the Colusiem [M-LVS]

Deadpool

Jake watched as people were beaten in the streets. Screams were almost constatnly heard as he made his way down the road. He heard a noise down an alley and saw three people beating another man. Blood was everywhere. "Wow just one this time" He heard a scream from another and saw two guards raping a young girl. Another guard was one the side of the street telling people to keep moving along.

"Keep going Jake don't try anything"

Jake smiled. Every guard was warned about him before they came down to the level three area. "Don't worry I won't this time" He smiled as he planned on takeing him out at night wqhen they turned out the lights. They never could figure how he always got out of his cell then back in before they caught him

OOc: Just talk about how you live and what goes on where you are at. Once everyone posts then the rp will offically start

Neko's heart beat quicken as she pulled back her arrow on her bow. This kill was going to make her a lot of money. She had her target in sight, never thinking about what this person might have done to tick off the people she worked for. Just before she let the arrow go, gaurds came up and seized her. Neko pulled out a dagger hidden in her belt and tried to fight the gaurds, but they were to fast. They had her arms bound and her mouth taped in a flash. She struggled with the binding, but it was too strong. The gaurds roughly pulled her up and pushed her foward. She fell to her knees and the larger gaurd kicked her in the gut. She was pulled up again and forced to walk to the prison. They threw her into a cell without taking any of the bindings off. She wormed her way into a nearby corner and waited.
[I]'Shit. How did I get myself into this mess?"[/I] she thought as she was sitting in the shadows. [I]'I should have heard them coming damn it.'[/I]

Shin stared as small children, born in this hell of a colosium, ran passed him with thier stolen goods. He sighed to himself as he remembered the thrill of a theft. He hoped that the police hadn't found all of his jewles and coins. They where his shiney shiney treasure.

A guard shoved a club into Shin's back. "Get moving," he demanded. "You're almost to your new home." Shin scowled. How had he, the king of thieves, ever been caught by these fools?

The small "homes" that lined the streets where poorly built, and some looked like the smallest hit could cause them to cave in. Finally, the stopped at a cell in the back, and tossed Shin in. "Enjoy your new home!" the guard called, waving as he walked off.

This hole was dark, and wet. Shin knew that no one could live here long without getting sick. "MMPH!" he heard from behind. Shin turned and saw a girl tied and gagged in a corner.

Shin went over to her, and eased the tape off her mouth. "You ok?" he asked. "What's your name?"

"Neko," the girl replied. she seemed a little miffed that she had to get help to escape. "who are you?"

"My name is Shin, the King of Theives..." Shin smiled. "Looks like we're room mates.."

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Miach pulled his small medical kit out of his coat pocket as he helped a young boy out of the sight of guards. The boy was too young to have done anything to get into level three by himself. 'Poor lad must have been born in here,' Miach thought to himself.

Easing the boy slowly down to the floor, Miach's weary hands fumbled with his medical equipment. "Doc?" the boy said weakly. Raising his eyes to the boy's sweat-covered face, Miach replied, "Yes?"

"Doc, don't waste your stuff. Save it for someone who'll make it." Shrugging his shoulder that no longer bore an arm, the boy said, "I'm done for."

"No," Miach said, even though the lack of conviction in his voice betrayed him. A blade came right over his shoulder, barely missing, and hit the boy point-first in the forehead. As blood spattered on him, Miach fell backward in surprise and horror. "Don't make me have to dirty a knife on you too, fuckbag," a guard said through the bars of the cell . Miach got up and hurried away through large groups of people to the other end of the small, cramped cell. 'I must be dead,' he thought, 'because this has to be hell.'[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Sienna]Harold sighed, and blew smoke into the darkness. [i]Darkness[/i], Harold thought, [i]it was always darkness.[/i] It was true, aswell - there was no natural light down on Level Two, just the dim, flickering torchlight that did little to illuminate the dark allyways or alleviate the sense of dread. [i]Torches[/i], Harold thought cynically, [i]bloody torches. They didn't even give us LEDs or photon emitters - this is madness. Fucking madness.[/i]

[B]"Come on Petty, give me one a dem' cigars, bro!"[/B] It was Alphonse Drakuluos, a very young man - 13 - who Harold had taken under his wing. He followed him everywhere and tried to copy everything he did.
[B]
"You're too young to smoke, Drak,"[/B] Harold said, grinning at the thin, pale, scruffy lad. He'd been born here, on the 2nd level, without a crime to his name, but he's still paying for what his folks did. [B]"Maybe when you're older."[/B]
[B]
"You're no fun Petty... Where'd you get those cigars anyways? Good behaviour?" [/B]Alphonse said accusingly, tilting his head and giving his best Harold-Petty-grin.

[B]"Well... I, uhh... Well, we're all criminals, right? Might as well start acting like it." [/B]Harold exhaled another puff of smoke.

[B]"So you stole em'?" [/B]
[B]
"Oh come on - don't look at me like that. I didn't [i]steal[/i] them, I took them from someone who stole them from someone who baught them with money they stole from the people, so I that doesn't count as stealing, ok? Now... shut up and go find your mother. She's probably looking for you - she doesn't like you hanging around with me, y'know."
[/B]
[B]"Yea," [/B]Alphonse said, sighing deeply and looking at the ground, [B]"I guess you're right. Well, see you tomorrow, Petty. Don't do anything... stupid." [/B]

With that, Alphonse waved goodbye, and stalked off into the dark allyway. Harold couldn't help but smile; he was a good kid. Didn't deserve to live in this shit hole. No one did. Harold's smile faded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Pe Ell walked through the street casually, Stiehl was gently rubbing up against his thigh as he walked. The streets were poorly lit at night in this city, but Pe Ell didn't care, his eyes let him see very well in the darkness, even in the areas with the lowest levels of light.

His eyes never strayed from the path a head of him, the darkness never frightened him and that was because he was what people feared coming out of the darkness. He continued with his slow pace towards a couple of guards. Guards that watched the gate that lead to the Colusiem prisons.

Pe Ell gave his lopsided smile as he approched the unsuspecting guards. He saw them far before they saw him, and he wanted to make sure they saw him. He moved into the light and the guards readied themselves at the sighting of him.
[B]
"Who are you?"[/B] One of the guards shouted at him, Pe Ell drew closer to them. Standing only about two feet away from them.
[B]
"My name is not important to you, all that is important is that you need to work on your patrols. Four men per patrol and having three check points really is quiet pathetic when the men can't even defend themselves from a man like me."[/B] The guards looked at him with awe and fear.
[B]
"What did you do?"[/B] Pe Ell gave his empty smile again.
[B]
"I killed them."[/B] The guards eyes widened with surpirse he would admit it, and terror because he had killed three patrols.
[B]
"All twelve of them?"[/B] Pe Ell nodded, the guards stood there, not knowing what to do. Pe Ell observed the look on their faces and the emotions they were experiencing, he spoke up after they were unable to say anything.
[B]
"Take me to the Colusiem prison, level onel."[/B]
[B]
"Killing twelve people won't get you to level one. It will get you to level two at best."[/B] Pe Ell sighed and spoke to them again.
[B]
"Listen, I have killed over 200 people in the past two years alone. And these are my slow years. Now, let me into to level one. Or, i'll let myself in and leave your corpses here for the birds to feed on."[/B] The gurds jumped at this and quickly opened the door. Pe Ell walked in slowly, smiling to himself as the darkness engulfed him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest tinkerbell1
ooc:guys im no longer using blooming so this is my new account hope its still ok if i post in this story
---------------------------------------------
past:"no dont take me away from my friends and the pretty flowers!"screamed violet screamed as the gaurds grabbed her by the arms and dragged her off to the colliseum.Violet did not understand the reason for this but she was gagged and thrown into a cellar on level one for a reason.Ever since that horrible day violet has been a dark girl even though back thn she was so sweet and nice.

present-After Pe Ell had gotten thrown into the dark cellar he heard someone talking to him.Their voice was dark and mysterious but he saw the girl sitting on the ground glooking at her nails.He went over to the girl and saw that she looked mean."What is you name?"sin asked violet."violet mizura.why?"she asked him."because were now roomates i believe"sin said."im not going to help anyone"said violet as she got up off the ground."you have to help the people in here if you wanna get out"sin said."not after my last roomate betrayed me!i help no one"violet scoffed as she sat on her bed."i get the top near the window"she said as she indicating the two bunk beds."fine by me"said sin.

Shin looked around. His fingers hurt from picking the lock on Neko's restraints and on top of that he was bored beyond belief. "You'd think they'd send a guard or something to pester us while we wait..." Shin sighed. He dove his hand into his pocket, and pulled out a small, shiney jewel. [I]"this is all that's left?"[/I] he thought. [I]"too bad. I'll just have to steal more, I guess." [/I]

He started to ask Neko if she knew when the guards usually came but decided not to. More than likely she was still mad and wouldn't help him. [I]"If the guard doesn't come soon...I'll have to cause some big trouble."[/I] he

After Neko's dons were gone, she rubbed her now red and sore wrists. She went back into her corner, away from the stranger and hid. She didn't want anything to happen to her. Expescaily none of the things the guards were for none for doing to females. She silently prayed that Shin wasn't here for anything similar to things like that. If he was, she would have to kill him....but the guards took away all of her weapons, all 346 knifes hidden on her, so she was completely defenseless. Neko's hand ached for the feel of her sword. It had been away for too long. She huddled in the corner, trying her best to hide in the shadows, but so far, nothing seemed to work.

Shin looked over to Neko. She seemed kind of scared of him. He decided it would be best to fix the situation since it was more than likely he was going to be trapped with her for a while. "Here..." Shin said as he tossed her the tiney jewel in his hand. "It's all that's left from my big hiests...I figure it'd be best for someone else to keep it safe for me in case the guards wanna make sure I don't have it."

Neko stared at him for a second but pocketed the jewel. "So what are you in here for, and why did they leave you like that??" Shin asked, trying to be friendly.

OOC: remebre everyone is in a city the only place there are bars are on the outer walls keeping everyone in, yes guards are on either side but now one is essentially locked up in a cell. I only used the word so you would now how the place looked and felt.

Jake whistled along when he saw Micah trudging down one of the streets carrying his medical bag. Two guards came around the corner and knocked him to the ground.

"Watch were you are going "doctor" maybe you will get to fight next" one of them kicked his case all over the ground

Jake walked up beind the back one and snapped his neck and let him fall to the ground. The otehr instantly turned around to catch a fist to the face knocking him to the ground. Several more guards grabbed Jake by the arms and threw him to the ground.

"That's it boy, your next to fight"

Jake smiled as Micah was able to get his things and make it out of there safely. He was the only one Jake watched out for due to the fact he owed his life to them. He was dragged through a guarded door and flung into a room. Soon a young girl was flung inside followed by a boy. He looked them up and down and noticed how much kept up they were and didn't look like he did. "You must be from level two and new prisoners" Both nodded. "Name's Jake"

"Neko" The girl had a soothing voice even though she was partly scared out of here mind.

"Shin, the King of Thiev...'

"I don't give a fuck what your title is and so many poeple call themselves that it is so old. And you will always find a better theif then you trust me. Now if you want to make a name for yourself here it will just about kill you. It took me years to organize the gangs and rings here. I have contantcs from three all the way to one. Even the guards usually don't mess with me and I suggest if you want to fear less people you ally yourself with me" Suddenly the gate before them opened letting sunshine in also followed by the stnech of dead corpses and old and fresh blood. Red sand came into view and people were out fighting for their lives.

Neko didn't seem to thrilled. "What in the world?"

Jake smiled and out his arm around her. "Stay close to me and be at the edge of the fight, now one can sneak up on you there. It will be a long hard fight"

Guest tinkerbell1
ooc:so if jake has contacts fromm level three all the way down to level one he knows about violet right?im confused anyway heres my next post

"violet?"Pe ell asked unsure of what was to come.
"what do you want?"she said rather annoyed right now.
"i was wondering how you got here?"pe ell asked.
"what deos it matter?"she almost yelled causing a some comotion.
"ok i just wondering if you knew how to get out!"pe ell said while he sank to the floor.
"i tried recently but i got caught 2 inches away from here!They put a nasty scar on my back to"she said angrily muttering things under her breath.
"really when were you put down here?"pe ell asked once more.
"fine i was thrown down here on level one when i was three!but i found some weapons 7 years ago and ive managed to kill 2000 men in those years."violet replied laying down on the bed obviusley needing some rest.so while violet rested pe ell looked around to try and find something he could use to fight for now until he got his weapons back.soon wiiolet woke up.
"heres your fucking dinner"a guard said to them.

OOC: sorry, my bad. :P I should really let you go with the discriptions of the room and stuff..

Shin glared at Jake. [I]"That arrogant jerk!! I AM the king of thieves....was at least...." [/I] he thought. [I]"And he didn't even notice when I stole the coins from him..."[/I]

"Did you hear me, Shin?" Jake demanded.

"Yeah yeah, stay at the rim of the fight so people won't sneak up on me..." Shin sighed. "Looks like this will be a good chance to proove my skills. So when are they going to hand out weapons and such? Or do we just have to steal them?" Jake gave Shin a strange look and told him to shut up.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]OOC: Can I just say what the fuck... Here are several things you need to get straight. One is my character's name is Jake for crying out loud and where the fuck did my guy get the scalpel from. He ain't the medic, Micah is.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][U][B]JAKE[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]stared at Shin intently. "Can you not see the fucking weapons all over the walls and the ground? Damn man, hopefully you won't lose your head out there" He walked outside and picked up long rod pulled it off the hooks. He grabbed a baton and threw it to Neko. He hit the button on the staff as two curved blades came out and elecricity began pulsing on each end. "Well shall we get this going?" He turned as he charged straight for three guys fighting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sazabi][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]OOC: Can I just say what the fuck... Here are several things you need to get straight. One is my character's name is Jake for crying out loud and where the fuck did my guy get the scalpel from. He ain't the medic, Micah is.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[/QUOTE]
OOC: sorry. o.o() I can't find my glasses so is hard to see what is written.... I fixed it.

Shin glared at Jake. It wasn't his fault he had eye problems. He saw best in the dark, and the light tended to make his vision blur slightly. No one knew why. At any rate,Shin selected the shiniest weapon he could: a dagger. "I'll show that ass who can boss who around!"

Shin snuck around the wall, waiting for the perfect target....THERE! with a burst of speed, Shin leapt onto his target's back, and slashed open his back, sending blood everywhere. [I] "BEHIND!!"[/I] his subconcious called. Shin turned quickly and stabbed the person who was trying to sneak up on him.

Shin then rolled out of the way, stealing his assailant's carrying bag as he went. "That's why i'm the king..." Shin smiled to himself.

[COLOR=Sienna]Harold scratched his chin. He took one last, deep puff, before discarding the burned-out cigar onto the dirty ground. His last cigar. He had been forced to give the rest of them - aswell as various other trinkets he had on hand - to the guards as a bribe, as to avoid being forced to fight in the Coliseum.

Right now, Harold was standing amongst other gruff, smelly, depressing prisoners, all packed into a small, dirty room, from where they could watch the fighting in the coliseum. Nero said he created it so that other prisoners could see the fates of those who misbehaved; try and convince them that, if they behaved properly, they wouldn't be forced to fight. Everyone knew, of course, that this was utter horse shit, and that they were all, more or less, completely fucked.

In spite of all this, the viewing rooms were always packed with people clambering over each other to get the best veiw through the large, barred window. Because they did get one vital thing from watching these fights - experiance. It helped them prepare for the inevitable period where they would be forced to fight - although, really, nothing could prepare them for the fights, Harold knew.
[B]
"I can't believe they let us watch this shit."[/B] A large, bearded, tanned, well-muscled and gruff man grunted, turning to leave in disgust. Harold cuncured adamantly, but continued watching the fight.
[B]
"Ho ho! Got him right in the back! Oh shit, another - that guys quick."[/B] Harold recognized the voice. His name was Jeff Beard, and he was one of the sick, vile creatures who loved watching people kill each other so much that he turned up for every fight he wasn't involved in - and he was involved in many, and a damn fine fighter too - and enjoyed each drop of blood shed. Harold shook his head.[B] "Holy shit, it's Jake!" [/B]

The murmurs started, and people began to speak of the tales that were told about Jake - for everyone knew about Jake and his cold bloodlust and skill - with awe in their voices. More faces were pressed againts the bars, hoping to catch a glimps of Jake at work.

And at work he was.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Miach had been so close to being thrown in to fight. After Jake left, Miach gathered his things from the ground and stood up shakily. For a moment, he just stayed in place. That is, until he heard all the commotion in the fight. His attention was drawn; he looked over and saw Jake and two others fighting viciously in the arena against some unlucky people.

He ran up to the side of the arena, filled with fear for his friend. He stared intently, cursing himself for not knowing how to fight. If he wasn't positive that he'd be killed in an instant in there, he might have tried to help. A lot of good another corpse would do. "Dammit, Jake, what the hell are you thinking?"[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Pe Ell shot out quickly at the guard, snatching his head and yanking him hard. Bashing the guards head against the door and knocking him out. He then pulled out Stiehl and swiftly cut the guards neck open, he then hid Stiehl in its proper place. He pulled the guard through the openeing, dislocationg the corpses shoulder, cracking some ribs to get it in. Violet watched as he did it.
[B]
"What the hell are you doing?" [/B]She screamed at him as she sat up, he looked to her with his hard eyes.
[B]
"Doing what I'm good at. Now, since you obviously know nothing of getting out, even though you have lived her for several years. I have seen several escape points, this was the easiest way out. And just let you know, I came here willingly." [/B]PE Ell went back to the guard and pulled him all the way in, he then searched him and took his weapon, a broadsword. He figuered he would require another weapon if he was to roam about.

He went up to the door and looked through the hole, checking for anymore guards. He saw quickly that there weren't any guards around. He whirled around and grabbed the body, poping the shoulder back in place and grabbing the blanket off the bed and through it around the corpse.

He dragged it over to a wall and proped it up, he searched it one more time and felt some small metal sticks in his shirt, he pulled out his dagger and cut them out. He put his dagger back and moved back to the door, he held up the sticks seeing how many he had. He count two, just the right amount.

He stuck both the sticks in, one at an angle and one straight in. He then started to moved the sticks, twisting them different ways, listening carfully. Until he heard a click, he smiled triumphantly and stood up. Throwing the sticks down and started to walk out the door. He stopped in the doorway and turned to look at Violet whos eyes were wide from surprise.
[B]
"So much for living her for so long. Never figuered out to do that."[/B] He then turned forward and took off, melting into the shadows as he always did. Hoping to find a good fight.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jake caught a man in the throat with one end of the electric pole and shocked the man to death. He noticed the viewing room was packed. "Let's have a little fun shall we" He kicked three guys in the stomach and slowly began packing up as five poeple circled him. He felt his back hit the window and then spied Harold and Micah. He had seen Harold before when he was fighting and had been meaning to find him but had been unsuccessful. He nodded ot them as one guy charged. Jake stabbed the guy in the stomach and flipped over him, leaving the pole in the man. He ducked under a sword and kicked the guy int he side of the knee making a terrbile cracking noise. He picked up the sword and blocked a axe coming down, the force of the axe sent the sword flying but threw the man off balance giving Jake just enough time to deliever a fatal ridgehand to the man's neck.

"Damn, he wont die" One of the guy's regripped his glaive

Jake reached up and grabbed a crossbow. "Smile" He caught the guy in the throat and reloaded the last arrow it came with. "Suddenly the other gates opened the guards came out to stop the fights and get the people back inside. "This is the time" He turned as the guy came up behind him and shot through him. He ripped off a war hammer and twirled it around. He smashed the glass barrier that lead to the veiwing room. "This is our time to make a final stand, send a messenger to Pe Ell, he should of already begun taking otu the guards. Tell him Jake said to open the gates, he will know who I am...come on Harold. Micha stick close" He traded his war hammer for a dia katanna and charged the guards as the prisoners rushed in a flood out of the viewing area.

Shin was getting ready for another sneak attack when the gates opened. "interesting..." he smiled, making his way slowly to the gates. He was the last one out, taking his time to leave, in case the guards tried to head off the people ahead of him.

As he went, Shin devised several back up escapes, all of which he knew had little chance of success, but then again, this one wasn't so great either. He also considered bribing the guards with the contents of the bag he had just stolen...whatever it was. He wanted to know, but experiance had taught him NOT to open ANYTHING til he had gotten it back to the hide out. It could be an explosive.

"You there!!" someone called from behind. It was a guard. "HALT!"

Shin stopped and turned to face him. "Good evening." he smiled to the guard. "I figure your a wise man are you not?"

"What are you getting at?" the guard glared.

"Since your so wise, you would see a good deal when it came to you, wouldn't you?" Shin asked.

The guard caught the jist of what Shin meant. "Yes I would. What do you have?"

"You just 'loose' us in the halls and I'll give you this" Shin said, holding up the bag. "It's filled with silver. Quite valuable. I managed to smuggle it in."

The guard practically drooled over the sight. "YOu bet!"

Shin handed the guard the bag and took off. Just a few seconds later...>BOOM!! there was a huge explosion. [I] "So it really was an explosive...."[/I] Shin laughed to himself, turning down a corridor. This little distraction with the guard had caused him to loose track of everyone else. Oh well. he'd end up wherever he ended up.

OOC: Going away for 2 weeks. Please power play my guy til i get back

[COLOR=Sienna]Before Harold even knew what he was doing, he was rushing out of the small, crowded viewing area into the blood-stained coliseum. He didn't know why he was doing it, but he knew more than to mess with Jake - that was a solid grangium window, harder than steel, and Jake had broken it effortlessly. The stories were true.

The crowd watching from the stands, Harold noted, seemed completely baffled. Was this a stunt to spice things up? A new show by Nero? Or was this the real thing? In all honesty, Harold didn't know either. The screams from the freed prisoners was defeaning.

Harold scanned the crowd for the tall, dark figure of Jake, and found him smashing another of the windows to a viewing area, releasing another tide of prisoners. [B]"Jake!"[/B] Harold screamed, [B]"What the hell is going on?"[/B]
[B]
"We're taking over." [/B]Was all Jake said, before darting back into the crowd to smash the last of the viewing windows.

Harold didn't know what he was going to do. However, he figured, they're all screwed anyways, might as well put up a good fight. He drew his sword and entered the fray.

Luckily for the prisoners, most of the guards in the Arena only carried non-lethal air-rifles and shock-sticks, not the heavy arms of the city guards, so casualties would be low, at least for now. The guards themselves were overtaken quite quickly. They were in no way prepared for this, and most were overwhelmed before they could draw their weapons.

Harold had never gotten acustumed to death, but it had become a necessity living in the coliseum. So he did what he had to, he found an enemy. The first guard he found was a young one - maybe 20 at the oldest - and armed with only a small, hand-held shock-stick, ment to 'pacify,' not kill. He raised his sword and charged.

The young guard seemed scared, but still faught back. Harold tried to end it quick with a swipe at the mans head, but he ducked with surprising quickness and bounded forward, aiming to incapacitate Harold. Harold narrowly dodged it, and quickly tried to sweep out the man's legs with a sweep-kick.

The man dodged, and this time there would be no avoiding his shock stick. The electricty arced thuought Harold's body, causing all his muscles to contract and flex at random, uncontrollably. It was incredibly painful. The last thing Harold saw before he passed out from the shock was the rest of the guards - including the one who had attacked Harold - retreating through the gate sealing it as they escaped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Pe Ell stalked the shadows, watching as he moved effortlessly through the shadows while maintaing his silent steps. His sharp eyes watching for the guards passing by, twelve guards had already fallen by his blade, and several more were going to fall today. He soon came across another guard, his back to the shadows.
[I]
'Easy prey.'[/I] Pe Ell thought as he moved silently up behind him, he pulled out Stiehl and quickly stabbed it into the guards spine and brought it all the way up until it exited the back of the guards skull. The guard fell to the ground without making a sound, Pe Ell moved on from the corpse.

He continued this circuit, eliminating guard after guard. By the time he had reached the next street 27 guards lay dead behind him, Pe Ell was disappointed at this point. So few guards were around, and his need to kill was far from being content. Pe Ell soon heard someone rushing down the road, he hid quickly and waited so see who was coming.

A few moments pass and he saw a young woman stop near him, searching for soemthing. She slowly back up towards the building, Pe Ell came out quickly and brought Stiehl up to her throat as his other arm came around as well. He spoke to the now frightened girl.
[B]
"Why are you here?"[/B] She hesitated for a moment, then spoke.
[B]
"I was sent to find someone and deliver a message."

"Who are you looking for?"

"Someone named Pe Ell."

"That is me. Now what is the message?"

"Open the gates."[/B] Pe Ell brought the blade tighter against her throat, insulted that anyone would give him orders.
[B]
"Who gave you this message?" [/B]His voice holding irritation in it, the girls eyes started to well up with tears.
[B]
"Jake sent me."[/B] She said as she tried to hold back from crying, Pe Ell then understood who would give him orders. He smiled to himself.
[B]
"About damn time. Spent enough time in this rat hole."[/B] The girl continued to cry gently, Pe Ell brought his dagger across her throat and dropped her. He then bolted off into the direction of the gate, rather anxious to get to the gate an eliminate the guards.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Neko clung to the back wall. Without weapons, she was useless. People all around her were getting killed and she wasn't used to it. She was used to killing a few people here and there, not watching them being killed.She didn't know if she should trust either Shin or Jake since you can barely trust anyone here.

Neko clung to the back wall. Without weapons, she was useless. she couldn't even bruise someone with her fist. People were being killed gruesomly eveyrwhere. Neko was only used to killing up to 3 people at a time, not watching hundreds people die right before her eyes.
A now dead person's body came flying at her and she ducked to the side. A strange grungy looking man saw her and came walking towards her with a smile that Neko had seen several times. The man put his knife away and came closer. She stepped back into a corner.
"Oh shit," she said to herself. "Please don't let this happen to me again!"
The man stepped even closer and they were face to face he put his hand on her hip and Neko's eyes began flashing a bright red. She wouldn't let it happen again, she couldn't let it happen to her again, not here, not now. Neko quickly grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it as hard as she could. The man flipped over and land on his back. Neko then put her foot to his throat while he was still out of beath. She pushed down as hard as she could until the man stopped strugling.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]There were no two ways around it. Miach was terrified. He had to force his mind to work quickly as he saw a guard charging at him.

"Weak points, wrist, ankle, throat, and head!" He said to himself rapidly as he dodged out of the way. The guard swung behind him with his shock stick, hoping to connect with Miach (and he barely missed). Jumping up quickly, Miach put his left hand on the outside of the guard's elbow and punched his forearm, bending his arm backwards and leaving him unable to use the shock stick with that arm and forcing him to drop it in pain. Miach picked it up and attacked the guard.

As the guard fell to the ground, Miach made to jump into the larger part of the fray, now that he was relatively armed. He barely moved before he got an air-rifle shot in the back. Surprised and caught off balance, he fell forward. Another guard came from the side and delivered a crushingly powerful kick to the doctor's ribs, sending him flying a few feet. One guard already armed with a shock stick, the other picked up the one Miach had dropped.

Standing was painful, but he had to if he wanted any chance at all to live. One shock he could probably take, but he wasn't sure if he could handle two. It wasn't until the guards got close that he realized that he was cornered on a wall. There was no obvious exit to him. Following the only course of action he might live through, he dived to one side of the guards. As he figured, he was attacked by the closest guard's shock stick. As he fell to the ground, writhing and convulsing in pain, he thought, 'At least it's better than two would be.' Conciousness fled him.[/FONT][/SIZE]