OtakuBoards

Fangs (PG-VL)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

Evorr walked the lonely New York sidewalk, head facing down at her black combat boots. Her crimson eyes focused on nothing and her nee-length hair, tipped with black flowed loosley in the night air. She was abviously deep in thought. Probably thinking about the haunting torment that is the memory of her parents death.She was very skinny and her black baggy pants hung off her hips loosely.Her plain black shirt was skin-tight and showed her thin figure.Two hand guns shifted in there holders as Evorr, the assasin, walked.

A passing man gawked at her mouth open in an uncomfortable stare. Another woman passed her and held up her fingers in the shape of an X with eyes wide.Her eyes and hair were not the only uncanny thing about Evorr but also her ears. For, you, See where human hearsshould have been there were white, pointed dog ears. The left ear was torn horizantaly across leaving half of it.Black feathered wings adorned her back. One wing was torn completely in half leaving the bone loosely held together by remaining tenents. The wing was uselessly covered in bandages, an attemt to hide the hidious mess inflicted by a bad encounter with slayers.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kybrax was busy finishing up his last hit for the night."Ahhh, there you are." he said as he looked across the intersection, up at a large sky-scraper.He walked into the hotel next to him,and across the road from his target.

He strolled up to the hotel counter clerk.Who himself was about a foot shorter than Kybrax. "Hello human, how much is it to rent a room on the..." he paused and looked out the window."On the east side of the biulding, roughly 23 stories up...for 10 minutes?" continued Kybrax

"Well first, we don't have anything open on the east side.Next, its $210 to rent a room for one night, or $550 for three nights.You have to pick one of those offers and make a resurvation three weeks in advance." the clerk said snobbishly."Well then...How 'bout I give you 20 bucks and hang out n the east side of the 23rd floor for about 10 minutes..." Kybrax stopped and noticed that he and the clerk were the only ones in the room, then he reached into his coat and took out a sub-machine gun.Then he put it to the clerks right temple and continued" Hows that deal work for you, Human?".

The clerk nervously reached under the table, in an atempt to hit the alarm.Thats at least what he wanted to happen, insted Kybrax noticed ,changed to infra-red sight, and fired one shot. Threw the table, threw the alarm butten, and threw the clerks hand."Oh my god." the clerk screamed grasing his bleeding right hand with his left.

"Where's the key I need?" Kybrax asked impaciently. "Here, HERE!" the clerk exclaimed letting go of his hand to grab the key and hand it to Kybrax."There was that so hard?" Kybrax asked sarcasticly as he walked over to the elevator.

Once on the right floor, he tryed the key on every door on the east side .Eventually he found the right room.He walked in immidietly found the east window and took his rifle off his back.He aimed across the street and fired one shot. The figure in the window opposite to him fell to the floor."Man, so hard just to get one man dead." He said o himself.He then layed down on the bed and fell asleep.Fuguring the clerk wouldn't bother him untill morning.

Evorr heard the shot behind her and turned around fast. "Oh,my lord," she said under her breath, surprised very little. She walked to him and examined the wound , where the bullet entered and the angle it entered . " came from east building, no doubt," she mumbled to her self . she made her way to the building where the chameleon hybrid lay. She walked through the door and entered the lobby. The store clerk was wimpering and mumbling. Evorr ignored him not willing to deal with the pathetic human's misery.

She used the stairs to get to her destination.She gently seemed to glide up the stairs, quickly and stealthly. All doors were locked for the night but she had no need to bother trying them for now she could smell his scent. She found the room he was in and grabbed the handle of the door. She grinned, happy to find that the door was open. Evorr quietly opened the door. She kept a hand on her gun as she neared the sleeping hybrid. She sat on a table located next to the bed and waited.

She hadn't slept for three days straight and while waiting drifted into sleep herself. She lay Sleeping on the table dreaming. The dream was of the bloody and hellish murder of her parents.She rolled to her side seeing the sword of the man peirce her fathers back. In the dream she was placed in the corner of her home in feetle position. the man aproached her. Her helpless eyes grew wide. Her mother. Dead. Her father. Dead. And now her. That was her wish. to die with her parents.
"how old is she?" another man said. "three. In human years." the man in front of her said. "leave her. She won't survive," The other man said. The man in front of her nodded and left. The dream ended and she blacked out, still sleeping.

A couple of hours later, Kybrax awoke in a daze."Whoa what time is it?" he asked himself."HOLY..." he lowerd his voice "Holy crap..Where did she come from. Oh what did I do last night." He held his head, And sat down next to the dog girl on the table, all the while carefull to have a hand on his one of his guns."OK, lets see, I didn't drink anything,I didn't do anyone,definetly not any dog people." He looked the dog girl up and down.Then smiled to himself

"Well now, what am I going to do with you?" he asked the sleeping girl "Oh well,I'll be back soon don't go out ,ok?" he asked the sleeping girl once more fully knowing she can't answer. He went into the elevator, down to the first floor.When he got there he found the same clerk standing at the counter only now he had a bandage rapped around his hand.

"Uhh, Will you be comeing back ...Sir?" the clerk asked Kybrax "I don't know probobly, oh theres a dog chick in my room so don't rent it too anyone before I come back." replied Kybrax "I understand sir the room and the girl will be waiting for you when you return...Uhh that is if you do return, sir."."Yeah, yeah I'll be back." Kybrax said as he walked out th door.

Kybrax walked back in the door about half an hour later, holding a large pizza.He walked into the elevator and went back up to his roo.As he walked in he noticed the girl was still on the tble,she looked uncomfertable so he put her on the bed and sat on the table himself before starting on his pizza.

She awoke quikly and harshly, roughly twenty minutes later.
"SLAYER!!!" she shouted panting, eyes wide. "Slayer," she wispered closing her eyes and falling down on the pillow. Her eyes snaped open again. "This isn't where I fell asleep," She wispered. She turned her head relizing the chemillion hybrid there on the table.

"You didn't...." She began uneasily " You know, do anything to me while i was asleep, Did you?" She said looking at him awkwardly. She got out of the bed and looked herself up and down to make sure she was ok.She finished and looked up at him and the her eyes fell on the pizza . "Can I have the remaining peices?"She asked starving.

"I didn't 'do anything to you',I'm not human you know." Kybrax said giggleing to himself"And yeah sure, I mainly bought this for you anyways, your nothing but skin and bones." he said handing the near whole pizza to the dog girl.Although he was talking cheerfully he still had his hand resting absently on his sub-machine gun,the biggest reason for this was because he notices the dog girl had a few fire arms of her own.

As he watched the girl practicly inhale the pizza, he smiled .But as he thought about her abrupt morning call his look quickly changed."Hey...Uhh what were you saying about slayers? They're not following you are they? Cuz' if so ,I'm outta' here." Even though the lizard man was well built and well armed he seemed oddly nervous as he talked about slayers.

"No. No ones following me" she said witha slight grin. She frowned and turned away from him." It's just..." She began, Running her finger against the edge of her left ear. "you know, I don't realy want to talk about it," She looked back at him. "Now a question for you," She said getting up and sitting down beside him. "Were you the one who killed that man?" She looked at him , than where his hand was positioned.She turned her head back up to him." what's your name? "

She began to finish the last peice of pizza while awaiting an answer. "wow, i havn't eaten anything in a week." She thought while scarfing the pizza.She was touched by his kindness even though she knew she could only gain little more weight.As she finished the last bite and swallowed her wings slightly unfolded and then folded again."Thanks for the pizza by the way" She said.

"No need for thanks,I have alot of extra cash specificly because I do dirty jobs like that." Kybrax said pointing out the window. Just then a band of slayers burst threw the doorway. "Here they are, the one who attacked the man on the first floor and his acomplass." said a random slayer.There were 5 in all and as quickly as they broke down the door, Kybrax vanished.

"Hey!" the dog girl said angrely as she lost view of the chameleon man.Soon after Kybrax was out of sight, the dog girl reached for her hand guns,but before she could fire off any shots,a storm of bullets riddled threw-out each of the humans."Holy shit!" screamed the dog girl as she dove behind the bed ,to avoid any shots hat went right threw the humans and at her.

After all of the humans had fallen to the floor ,in a bloody pool.Kybrax reappeared loading his subs. "Ahhe, man look at this mess,I'm not cleaning this up." said Kybrax as he walked over to the girl ,who was now once again sitting on the bed.

"ok my names Kybrax,but I've got a few quetions of my own.First: whats your name? Second: are you any good at killing people? third: do have any special powers? And last but not least: if your half dog why do you have those wing lookin' things?And if your half bird,whats with the ears?" asked Kybrax as he also sat on the bed ,but out of habbit, still had one hand on one of his guns.

OCC: sorry if I played your charicter...uhh, out of charicter.

"My name is Evorr," she began answering the questions. " I'm a hired assasin so i can kill. Sometimes if people catch me in a bad mood and start pissing me off I don't need money to kill them. Last week , if you saw the news, That huge masecre was my doing.Yes. I beleive I can kill. Speciel powers..."She paused and thought. "oh,ummm....just some fancy claw work. You know the average stuff. ....And a hot temper no theripist could ever fix with anger managemant therepy. not much." She ended.

"The wings. Now, the wings I have no clue what's up with them. their just there.Their usless,now. Can't fly.To be honest I don't know my parents that well but i'm pretty sure my mother was a Stray mutt. A mix breed between so many different hybrids and even ..." She stoped and seemed to space out. My mother had wings, ok? I'm a dog. That's all that matters,ok?" she said sounding defensive and sort of pissed.

She calmed down and sighed. She didn't apologize. She didn't want to. She turned and looked at him. "I have to get back to the park. All my stuff is there and so is my Harley. I have to get leaving soon. I've got .... places to go and people to kill. And the guy i'm workin' for is an aristocrat. I'm getting paid big for this assignment but i've only got 3 weeks and 2 days to get these bastards on their death bed. " she got up and went for the door. Evorr turned and looked at Kybrax. She gave him a slight smile. "bye." She said sweetly.

She left the room went down the stairs. She went past the store clerk Who smiled, slyly. "did you and that lizard man have "fun" last night?" He said. She turned and walked up to him and held a pistol to his head .His eyes grew wide with terror as the cold steel touched his forehead. She Leaned in to him and wispered. " I hardly know him. I'm no whore. We didn't do anything." she paused." You got that?" He nodded fearfuly. "Good ." she said taking the gun and putting it back in it's holster. She turned and left the hotel, making her way to the park.

//OOC:It's ok.I don't mind.\\

As Kybrax watched the somewhat good-looking dog chick, or Evorr ,leave he smiled to himself thinking what would happen the next time they met. Or if they would ever meet again."OH SHIT!" he yelled ,interupting his own thoughts. It hadn't occured to him until now ,but if she's going on an assassin's run...And he was an expert at killing people, why shouldn't they hook up?As he thought to himself he ran down the stairs.

When he got to about the 3rd or 4th floor he changed to thermal vision and looked around He couldn't see details veary well, but he was looking for an overly thin girl with wings,so he found her pretty quickly.He ran out into the hallway on the third floor,ran into the first room he got to, and jumped out the window faceing the direction Evorr was headed.

When Evorr got across the street, she heard the sound of smashing glass.As she turned around she saw Kybrax hit the ground,He quickly got up and walked over to Evorr.

"Hey I'm glad I caught you, if your an assassin ,and I'm an assassin.Why don't we team up?Oh one more thing.Don't you find it irronic that your half dog and you keep all your stuff at the park?" he laughed to himself."So what do yah' say?" Kybrax concluded as he walked next to Evorr,towords the park.

"I don't work with anyone. I don't think I ever will." her pace grew quicker as she made her way to the park.She looked back to find that Kybrax was still following her. She then started at a graceful and fast sprint, her wings spread uselessly out of a bizzare habbit."now, let's see if he follows..." She thought to her self.She looked back and he was gone.

About ten minutes later she was at the local park not too far away.She found her Harley.It was a black sportser with compartments on either side. She tried starting the motercycle. 1 try. nothing happens. 2 tries. no use. 3 tries and she gets pissed. Evorr violently twisted the key in the ignission."THERE WAS APPARENTLY A REASON FOR YOU BEING SO CHEAP,YOU **** ****,NOW START YOU ******* BIKE!!!" She yelled. the bike started but before she could get out of the park's parkinglot a bullet was fired at her bike tire. The tire went flat. She turned in the direction of the shot and saw Kybrax. "he followed.." She thought.

"You're faster then I thought." Kybrax said breathing heavely,he looked down at the flat tire. "I can pay for that." he said as his breathing slowed,Evorr simply rolled her eyes and sighed."Well what now?I don't suppose you have a car or something do you?" she asked ,upset because she didn't lose the lizard man.

"Acctually ,I do." Kybrax said proudly."OK, where is it?" Evorr asked impaciently."Its right over there." Kybrax said ,pointing his alarm button towords a near by parking lot.On cue a large red truck flashed its headlghts.Kybrax walked over to Evorr's bike and picked it up with one arm,placed it on his sholder and began walking towords the truck.

When they got to the truck Kybrax placed the bike in the back of it, and then climed into the drivers seat,before Evorr got in she noticed a large assortment of different scopes,clips,and personalized ammunition ,for Kybrax's sniper rifle.In the back seat.And a veriety of pistols, shot-guns,and other sub-machine guns,in an elaborate multi-holster stapled to the dash board of the truck."Hurry up,we've only got 23 days to finish your list,lets get moveing." Kybrax said as Evorr loaded the last of her stuff into the truck,and hopped in.

Evorr gave kybrax directions to get to Cheryls bar. " We need to stop at cheryls and pick up rimion, my pet and best friend. I can intoduce you to all my friends. Beware kiro. he's still in love with me and can get jealous." she looked at him. "If coone starts refering to a little anger management issue, he's talking about me. thats the nickname he gave me. Gama refers to her self in third person. Vacade is lazy.She's a pithybrid.She fights for money. Cheryl owns the inn and the bar but if you destroy any of her property she will have your head. All are hybrids.except Rimion who's a gryphon."She stoped.

"Oh, and by the way the hit list consists of 15 slayers and 2 angels." She stoped and waited for his reply. He looked like he was thinking and remained quiet. Evorr turned her head to look out the window. Ther she could see trees. "Turn here." She said seeing the road exit.

Kybrax thought to himself as he drove up to a large building that, from the outside, looked like it had never been cleaned.As they got out of the truck Kybrax thought about all of the things Evorr had just told him."I think I should warn you,I'm not good with crouds...at all." Kybrax said while he loaded his subs. with full clips and put them in their holsters

"Oh and its harder to get my head than you might think." he continued as he grabbed a clip from the back of his truck and loaded it into his rifle,wich he then swung around his right side and onto his back."You know, you don't need your weapons ...right?We're going to see my friends." said Evorr."I'd rather have them,and not need them.Than need them ,and not have them...always expect the unexpected." replied Kybrax as they walked onto the large shabby looking building.

As they entered the building a woman with black hair and a curvacious body Walked out from behind the counter. She looked about in her 40's and was wearing a black dress. "Evorr, Evorr, It's so good to see you again." She hugged Evorr. " So, what can I get for you?" She asked. "a Bud light will do." Evorr replied. " coming right up" The woman said walking back behind the counter. Evorr and Kybrax wentand took a seat on the other side of the counter. "that's Cheryl." Evorr told Kybrax. "She looks nice ," Kybrax said. "yeah but you havent broken a dish." Evorr said with a small smile."Cheryl! Cheryl , Gama smells ...." She stopped mid- sentence.Her brown Bangs made it impossible to see the cat hybrid, gama's, eyes. She smiled widley and her Huge brown cat ears perked up.She had Brown cat feet and a long Brown lion like tail.She was dressed in jeans and a white tee-shirt.

She leaped and tackled evorr to the ground in a huge hug. "I missed you too, Gama." Evorr said after being forced off her seat by Gama."Gama What are you going on abou---" a gray haired Wolf Hybrid came out of the kichen.She was wearing jeans and a blue T. Her gray ears twitched. Her tail wagged. She ran up to the no standing Evorr and embraced her.No words were exchanged."Hey where's kiro and Coone?" Evorr asked. Gama was staring at kybrax."Their out" the wolf said." Who's that?" Gama blurted out pointing at Kybrax.

"You can call me, Kybrax." Kybrax replied, he then looked to Evorr "I thought you said we were in a hurry, what are we doing her?" asked Kybrax. "Gama likes you!!" exclaimed Gama as she tryed to hug Kybrax the same way she hugged/knocked down Evorr.

But since he saw her coming, and he had a better build than Evorr, Kybrax didn't fall over,insted Gama just kind of bounced off. Kybrax suddenly wipped out one of his subs. and aimed directly between Gama's eyes...there was a long silence...

Then Gama began to cry."I don't like you at all!!" Gama said as she sobbed and ran away crying."I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean tuh'--" Kybrax stopped talking and looked around. Everone, even Evorr, had a shocked look on their face."I'm sorry" He repeated as he faded from sight and walked out of the building.

He simply sat in his truck stareing at the high amout of guns on his dash."Oh, I'm such a monster.I didn't mean to hurt her at all,it was just a...reflex." he was talking to himself "I should have never gone in there.I knew something like that would happen.Its just like that time in, los angeles." he began thinking about a horrible time in his past...

[I]It was 5 years ago, he had been an assassin for 3 years and he was just getting used to nt killing everyone who touches him.He went to a party but just sat in the front hall waiting for his friend to take him home.About 2 hours after he was supposed to be at home. He fell asleep next to the door.He had gone on a job earlier and still had a loaded pistol in his pocket.

A girl, Who was another lizard hybrid ,and a girl who Kybrax had a major crush on. Walked up to him,feeling sorry for him,cuz' he didn't have a good time at the party.He was dreaming about the slayer he had killed earlier coming back to life and killing him while he was asleep.So when the girl walked up to him she could clearly see he was having a bad dream.

She tapped him on the sholder to wake him up.But out of reflex and thanks to the dream he was having,when someone touched his while he was aleep.He grabbed his pistol out of his pocket, and before fully waking up. He fired 3 shots right into the girls neck.She fell to the floor dieing and Kybrax could do nothing but stand there looking at what he had done.[/I]

And now he had almost done the same thing again.He questioned if he should stay with the dog girl and her friends.Or if he should drive away now and not risk their lives any further.

She looked around at everyone and then ran out after Kybrax. She ran to the car and got in seating herself right next to Kybrax." That was unexpected," She stated looking at the regret in his eyes.She didn't say much after that just looked down at her lap."I see why you didn't wanna' come in now." She said.

She looked back up at him. " Poor guy.I wish I could do something to help him," She thought. "I know my friends are weird, Kybrax, But you just gotta keep in mind not everyones against you.Sometimes it's hard to except. I know, I've been there." She didn't know what else to say. Evorr knew that it wouldn't help any.Her hand shifted. She grabbed Kybrax's hand in her own. Evorr went back into silence.

Kybrax looked at his hand, being held in Evorr's.He realized that, that was the first time a girl, or anyone for that matter. Had acctually touched him, without trying to hurt him, since the accident.He almost started to tear up himself, that is intil he saw the amazing sun set."Oh shit!" he said loudly as he started the engine."What ,whats wrong?"Evorr aksed absently squeezing Kybrax's hand."Look at the sun." he answered

"Yeah its going down so what?" said Evorr still confused"Duh, the suns going down we've wasted an intire day.We have to hurry to get back on scedual." he explained. Not realizing how tired he or Evorr were.He looked over at Evorr, who was leaning on him half asleep."Well I guess we have a little time." he said leaning back on her,so they could prop each other up for the night.

they fell fast asleep on eachother. The night past slowly.Evorr fell into a nightmare as she slept. She was twelve. Her and a human boy were walking into his house. He was the only human she ever liked , even loved. They had heard a cry of a woman from upstairs.A man with silver hair stood over a woman. "MOM!" the boy cried. The man saw the two children and left out the window. Evor,Shocked , ran down the stairs and out of the house crying. "I must not look back. I must never go back." She thought. The dream skiped ahead two years. A young boy had her throught on evorrs neck. "Do you know now?Do you remember?" the boy cried to her. "your....no...you can't be..." Evorr replied. " I am. And you will pay for what you did to me!You will pay for leaving me. You will pay for what your breed has done to me. I'm going to kill you!!! You will die,Evorr!!!" He raised his hand . a dagger in his hand. "I'm sorry.." evorr said as her hand went directly through his heart.

She awoke with a gasp. Evorr looked around And realized that the tips of her nails were digging into Kybrax's wrist. She releasedher grip.

Kybrax hhad noiced the nails in his arm about 10 minutes ago when he woke up and they initially dug in.He thought about wakeing her ,but decided against it,and just sat in pain watching her sleep."Bad dream?" Kybrax asked as Evorr released her grip and his arm healed.

"Uhh yeah." Evorr said sounding more than a little emmberassed."Its ok,I've had those too from time-to-time."Kybrax said comfertingly.He was clearly in a much better mood than before, but when Evorr looked at him she noticed he didn't have any guns on him.Wich for him was rather odd.

"OK, lets get going." he said as he drove back onto main street. "I'm gunna need directions to our first hit,ok?" he said "Our?" Evorr said, confused."Yeah of coarse we're a team now.We have to stick together." he explained as they drove down the road.

"Ok." She said, giving up and giving him instructions to the targets house. Kybrax followed them and they got there quickly. They stoped about a block away from the house.

As Kybrax was getting out of the car Evorr stopped him."Wait!" Evorr chimed. "What?" Kybrax replied."The guy we're after expects us. He will be waiting in his house with the rest of the slayers on the hitlist and most likely one of the two angels." Evorr stated."I wanna kill the leader slayer. He did something to me that i'll never forgive. " Evorr finished. " Ok." kybrax agreed.

They got out of the car and gathered there guns and weapondry. They then began walking to the targets house, carful not to be seen.

Cryeon sitting down in a bar. the bartender asked him" What'll you have?"
Cryeon replied "i'll just have water" the bartender then gave him a glass of water of a piece of paper.

Cryeon looked at the paper. Names were written on it and along that were their races and payment. Taking a sip from the glass, he scanned the list for names and what race are they and took out a pen and encircled one name from the list.

He then stood up, and gave the bartender a tip and told him keep that list for me. He then walked out of the bar. As he walked out, droplets of water poured down then after a few moment it began to rain.

The bartender looked at the list to see who was Cryeon's target. and the encircled name was "Evorr"

Luna watched as the slayer left. She could breath a little easier. Being a theif and a troublemaker her name might have been somewhere on that list.Things are about to get interesting she thought. They always became interesting when a slayer was around. Luna then left, once out the door she looked up into the sky and then moved on.

OOC: I hope this is ok. I wasn't sure how my character could fit in at the moment.

Cryeon walking in the rain and recalling what happened back to the time when a massacre happened. He clenched his fists and looked up in the sky. "I will get you whoever you are..." he then walk in an alley and went inside a semi-condemned building.

A man in cloak suddenly spoke to him and said "So who's it gonna be?" Cryeon: "this one's a half breed dog and goes by the name Evorr." "Heh! Good luck, here's her picture" Cryeon "She? I never expected that my target's a girl" the man handed Cryeon the picture

Cryeon "So where can i find her?" Man "Hey it's your job to track her down..." Cryeon "(pointing out his revolver to the man) Where can i find her?" Man "Okay okay... just kidding our sources last saw her at Cheryls Bar, Happy?" Cryeon "Much appreciated"

He then left and rode on a a black Motorcycle, Reved it and left...

Evorr and Kybrax aproached the house of the slayer. At this point Evorr could Smell the blood of several slayers, Including the one in particular. Kybrax smashed down the door knowing that stealth would do no use if there prey was waiting for there arrival . There in the house were many slayers in hiding but only one standing in the middle of the living room they entered ."Evorr. What a pleasent suprise."The slayer said." shut and die!" Evorr yelled pulling out a pistol. "I'll will never forgive you for my parents death," She said, holding back tears."I will never forgive your kind for every thing they did to me!" she yelled. "So kill me." the slayer said, calmly." Kill me and get you revenge ." The grungy slayer spread his arms. Everything was quiet. Slayers watched the strange conversation.

Gunfire broke the silence.Evorr looked dow at the ground a tear ran down her cheek. Her head filled with terrible thoughts. The Slayer fell to the ground, a bullet in his head. His eyes wide. Evorrs gun still at hand. slayers swarmed her. Kybrax camoflaged into the senery and pulled out a sub-machine gun killing most of them before they got to Evorr. About seven servivers remained and grabbed Evorr by the arms . A young slayer who looked a little like the lead singer from A.F.I aproached from behind and grabbed her shoulders. "Ian, Son of the leader, Your father has requested that you kill This hybrid with the sword that killed her Parents. A 13 year old boy walked into the room with an unsheathed sword. He had brown hair and very average clothes. He held the sword to Evorr's throat, about to kill her.