OtakuBoards

Fangs (PG-VL)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

Luckily a building was under her and she only fell about 12 feet so it didn't kill her but it did manage to jam her right shoulder. She slowly sat up, careful to not hurt her arm more. She looked back to the apartment and saw him aiming at her now. She quickly ran to the edge of the building and down the fire escape, just as 2 shots whizzed past her ears. She stopped for a minute and heard him cussing before climbing down the fire escape. She wanted to find Luna and as soon as she got down she began her search.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunas arms burn and wh was in great pain. Is this it. she thought Is this the end. No! I will not be killed by a slayer. She kept flying untill she had no energy left. Her arm by this time was gone. The bullet went though only breaking her arm off. I'm still alive she thought. I'm so tired. I wonder what happened to Andy. She then got up and started walking but the sun was coming up. I need to get out of it. The ground under her was soft dirt. She then baried herself. Hoping she wou make it though the day.

OOC: Please don't kill my character while she is a sleep. I need to go to bed myself. If you are wondering how she has all these powers I'm baseing her of the old vampires in Anne Rices books.

Andy noticed the sun was beginning to come up. "No point in me continuing to look for her. I'm sure she's found somewhere to hide from the sun or.....worse." she mumbled. Her arm was killing her. She definitely landed on it wrong. "Well, where am I going to go now? My apartment has been taken over by a Slayer." She went down an alley and sat down behind the dumpster. "I know this isn't a safe place but it's going to have to do for now."

He heard the screams of pain felt the darkness and sorrow of those around him grow in his mind as he lay on his back in the road his eyes flying open as he saw the fox girl and the vampire girl flying away then the gunshot and the sickening drop. He had long since began to fear the corruption of his race was slowly spreading this supposed slayer seemed consumed by the shadows of this world he had to be stopped but more importantly the fox girl needed help there was strenght in numbers especialy if one of them is an enraged angel. With a great effort he pulled himself from the ground still bleeding from his wounds that were slowly approaching healed he held out his hands the daggers he dropped earlier flying into them, he secured them under his sweatshirt as he took to the air flying low tracking in on the fox girl finaly landing softly on the dumpster looking down at her. "Hello child it would seem you need help dealing with a mass murderer."

Just as Andy sat down she heard foot steps."Oh no he can't have found me already." she thought to herself.Then a hulking man walked in front of her,she couldn't see his face because the sun was behind him.As she looked at the silloette, he held out his hand.For a second she tried to take it with her sore arm, then she recoiled in pain.

The man reached down and put his arm around her waist,then he helped her to her feet."I heard gun shots are you ok?" the man asked.As she stood up Andy could see the mans face, he was a hybrid."Oww!my- my arm its pretty beat up." said Andy as she held her sholder so it wouldn't move around as much.

"Yeah it looks dislocated...My name is Kybrax,me and my partner are staying at an inn just down the road.I could take you there if you'd like?." replied Kybrax "Thanks but no thanks I have to get away from--" she passed out mid-sentance."It must have been a long night.Poor girl,come on." said Kybrax as he lifted her over his sholder and began walking away."I just hope Evorr likes you." he said to himself.he seemed to completely ignore the angel.

Andy was perfectly still once she heard the footsteps. "As if it would matter. He knows where I am anyway. I still don't know how he found me so soon though." she thought. Then a large figure stepped in front of her. She flinched, expecting it to be the Slayer who chased her all night, but instead of killing her, he streached out his hand. She tried to grab it with her sore arm, but recoiled in pain. He helped her up and asked "I heard gunshots, are you ok?" "Oww, my- my arm, it's pretty beat up. I landed on it wrong."

"Yeah it looks dislocated...My name is Kybrax,me and my partner are staying at an inn just down the road. I could take you there if you'd like?" replied Kybrax "Thanks, but no thanks. I have to get away from....." She couldn't finish the phrase before she blacked out.

Guardian dropped silently from the dumpster and began to follow after the two hybrids keeping pace with them always only a few feet behind. he pulled his hood over his head once more and his wings back inside under the sweater he knew the girl was hurt it was obvious but until the last set of wounds fully healed he could heal no one else. the only real thought passing through his head was a slightly odd one for the situation, how would he lay hands on a new sweatshirt as his current one was now ruined

When Andy came to, she was over Kybrax's shoulder and he was walking to the inn. She looked up and saw the Angel following a few steps behind. She didn't really know what she was going to do now. Her brother had just been killed, her parents had been gone, life just wasn't what she had expected. What was she going to do now? She didn't even have any friends.....or did she? The vampire she had seen earlier and helped her out. And maybe these two. "I'll just have to wait and see." she thought. "No use telling him im concious. Then I'd have to attempt to walk. I'll wait until he gets to wherever he's going first."

Night fall came and Lina clawed up out tof the dirt. I hate having to do that she thought. Where am I. I need to find that fox demon Andy. Her arm still hurt, I better be careful how. She then carefully used her mind to pick out andys location. She was at an inn a few miles for here. Luna didn't take to the shy this time but ran to the locatin at a speed where very few could see her. Soon she was in front of the inn. Luna went in side.

Cryeon driving around the city through his motorcycle searching for his target.
as he was driving he saw a vampire going inside an inn. He took out a portable radar and a blinking spot was located in front of him which is the inn.

He realized that if he hadn't put on the tracking device on that hybrid's blade he would have lost them. he decided to watch thing from a far to see the situation. he went up the opposite building and took out a telescope.

Upon peeking to the window, he immediately saw Kybrax, Evorr and another hybrid talking. he then fired a device from his gun which hit the window without making a sound. he then put on a pair of earphones and voices can be heard from it.

He then listened to their conversation while hiding without making any presence from anybody.

[font=Verdana][size=2]Luna took a quick glace as the motorcycle that went by. She wanted to make sure it wasn't that slayer again. Once inside she looked around the room. It was a small lobby, with just a man at the check in counter. He seemed to be asleep. Luna want though his mind to find the information that she needed. Andy was in room 125 on the 3 floor. He then want to the stairs and climbing them until she got to the 3 floor. Room 125 was the last door at the end of the hall way. She stopped in front of the door. Could this be a trap she asked herself. After confirming that it wasn't using her mind reading power, she knocked on the door.[/size][/font]

Guardian walked up behind the vampiress silently hiding all trace of his presance and reached around her opening the door and walking in past her carrying a bag of ice he held out towards the fox hybrid a soft friendly smile on his face his eyes glowing a soft gold from below the hood of his sweater "Here for your shoulder when my wounds fully heal I will heal you until then please try to make do with this, and I am sorry for what he did. that monster disgraces my people and I promise to repay the horrors he commited and tryed to commit against you"

With the door open Luna walked in, she saw Andy sitting on the bed. Andy took the ice that was give to her and put it on her shoulder, Luna was relived that she was alright, then turned her attention to the others around the room. Smiling she said "What an interesting group. I'd never thought I might see a group like this."

Andy graciously accepted the ice the angel gave to her. She could tell he really was a nice one, despite what he was. She really had nothing against angels anyways. Only rumors about what they could do to people. "So what's your name anyways?" she asked the angel. "My name is Gaurdian. And as for your's?" he replied. "Oh...my name's Andy.....Anyways, it's nice to meet you." she said as she started to blush "The same to you." he said, as he sat down on the bed next to her and held the ice up to her shoulder.

Just then Luna came in and looked at the others. "What an interesting group. I'd never thought I might see a group like this." Andy looked up at her. "Luna, you made it." "Yeah, I'm okay. It'll take more than a Slayer to stop me." "But what happened to your arm?" Andy said with a grave look. "Luna looked at it for a minute before saying, "Don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt now."

Cryeon to relief him of his boredom, he took out a newspaper and opened it to the crossword section and solved it.

"I could storm them but there are 3 hybrids,a vampire and an angel. I'll end up being killed in the process." Cryeon said to himself. Kybrax then noticed something blinking in his blades and took a closer look at it. Kybrax" Shit!, we've been followed" Evorr "What?! but there no one around unless..." Kybrax" The slayer yesterday, (smiled) he's kinda smart, but he can't do anything to us since there's five of us and one of him. He's just a human and we're hybrids angels and vampire."

Cryeon listening from the building across. "He's right... there nothing i can do for now just wait and spy on them." Guardian noticed something on the window. like spot like thing, he then scraped it off. Cryeon: "Shit! they noticed it. he then removed his earphones and walked out of the room.

Guardian then said to himself "So he's near, perhaps to near. Well anyways at least i've cut off his spying business."

"I have one question for you angel." said Luna " Why didn't you come and help us when we were being chased by that slayer? I know you healed that demon and were weaken but could have helped. Now here you just appear out of thin air trying to help when damage has already been done." She look the angel right in the eyes as she talked " I know why you didn't help it was because of me. Why would angel help a vampire that feeds on blood of murders. Its is because I'm a pure evil, right? And here I thought you were the legendary angel Guardian. The angel that gives everyone a chance, no matter what they are." Her eyes were like daggers that seemed to dig into the very soul.

Guardian sighed under his hood and looked up meeting her eyes and shaking his head softly. He fully understood her words and knew what she was saying though he doubted she would belive him. "I did not help because I honestly did not have the power at the time, it took all I had the bull hybrid was dead though only for a short time it took alot to pull him back and heal him to do so I had to take his wounds as my own and through a combination of the wounds and my over taxed powers I was incapable of even moving from where I ended up laying on the ground. I trusted you would be capable of getting the girl to ground and hidden before the slayer could kill either of you. By the state of your arm I was almost proven wrong and I am sorry. As for the fact you are a vampire I honestly do not care unless you kill children or the innocent."

I'm sorry." said Luna. "Just hurry up get better so you can help Andy." She then turned to the other two in the room " Who are you? You smell of the slayer blood from the building." She then went and looked out the window at the stop she saw movement. Which slayer was it? she thought in the one on the motorcycle or that other one. If it was the one on from yesterday than they needed to leave now, she thought.

Cryeon went in a warehouse and picked up a few things. the first he picked up are some bullets which he calls Sacred. the next thing is a silver blade. and the last was some medicine. Before he left, he took out a bullet made out of platinum, kissed it and said a short prayer. then he put on his cloak and went outside.

Going back to his motorcycle, which he left at the building where he went in earlier, he saw Guardian, Andy, Kybrax, Luna, Evorr leaving the building as well. he thought of stalking them and even thought of making a surprise attack but if he fails or has been spotted he could die as well.

Cryeon after seeing the vampire suddenly went in a shock and remembered the tattoo on his back which is in the shape of a vampire. His emotions was then filled with rage and said to himself "I don't know who you are but i feel you know something" then went the other way.

Luna heard his thoughts but didn't do anything about it. This slayer wasn't as dangerous as the other one. Luna looked at the others, this was the first time she had been with so many people. Then a thought came into her mind, why am I with these people? Hunger was starting to really get to her but she could do anything about it. I lost to much blood that is why I'm so hungry she thought. I must over come the hunger for blood, I don't need any more. I haven't needed it for many years and I'm not going to need it now.

Cryeon looking down from the building suddenly talked to Luna " I know that look vampire its the hunger for blood, i've encountered numerous vampires with that look." Kybrax, Evorr, Guardian, Andy and Luna looked up the roof and saw Cryeon

Kybrax: "You're that slayer from yesterday, making us notice you was a bad idea. You're just a human and you're no match for the 5 of us"
Cyreon: "I really hate other beings underestimate us humans, even we're powerless we're still capable of doing something."

Cryeon then jumped down and faced all five of them.

"Yes but unlike other vampires hunger, I can control mine." said Luna. She then took out her sword. "I don't know what your problem is." she said. She then ran at the slayer. As she ran her eyes flashed and fire surround the two of them. "I don't want the others to get hurt. They need to fight that half-angel slayer." She then smiled. " Lets begin this fight."

"Oh, quite on the contrary.I believe you have to fight 'that half-angel slayer'." said Voris as he suddenly appeared next to Luna."Get away from me ,vermin!" said luna as she swung her sword, but before her strike could hit, Voris had drawn his sword aswell and blocked her blow."get out of here,I don't need you to protect me. "Cryeon said angrely.

"I'm sure you don't but this is so much more fun." replied Voris as he and Luna exchanged swings and blocks."Hey ,vampire.I don't like fire to much, but I'm gessing you don't like water." Voris said slyly, then he showed Luna a small glass container with a cross on it.He then threw the bottle to the ground,as it broke some of the water within splashed on Luna's leg and started to burn like acid."Holy water!" Luna said ,her tone was half surprize and half disgust "Nothin' but the best for you.I came prepared this time." said Voris as he opened his coat revieling over a dozen more holy water bottles and a large amount of ultra-violet clips.

OCC: sorry I didn't post for a while

"No!" yelled Luna. She then made so that Voris could move, ignoring Cryeon. Voris tried to move but couldn't do much of any thing. "You say that your here to destroy demons because you have angel blood and you can. There is one mistake in your calculations and that was that you are only HALF-angel. This means your nothing but a demon too." She then went towards Voris. "And that means that my thirst for blood is no more." Luna then bite into Voris neck. She drank most of his blood but the angel have protected him from dieing. Luna then turned to Cryeon. " See you around." She then went off to the sky. Two streets from where she was before. Now I'm not hungry any more she thought. And as that half-angel found out I'm not no weakling. She then looked at her legs, they were fully healed.

Guardian stood watching the flurry of battle his body interposed between the slayers and the hybrids his eyes locked on the half angel a cold rage buring in his eyes as his daggers found his hands from beneath his sweater knowing the only true demon in this room would rise again from the floor soon enough. Guardian had killed other angels that fell as this one had lost the path and the purpose. "Human your problem is with the two killers in this room I am sure and unless you are as inhuman as the one on the floor you know the fox girl is innocent in all this. I ask you to set aside your hunt for now until after things with the monster on the floor are delt with.If at that point you still wish to settle things with those I deem my charges then we shall do so. Or if you wish to make things difficult I can kill you before he wakes up something I would dislike greatly as so far as I know you do not deserve death. What is your choice human slayer. Show you are human and possess nobility and let us deal with a true monster or prove you are no better than that murderer and that humanity is lost even in a human." Guardian stood ready to strike at either slayer knowing things were soon to become very bloody and in short order.