OtakuBoards

Fangs (PG-VL)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

Suddenly Kybrax exploded from a wall."You will not harm my friend!" he screamed as Evorr noticed he was not holding his guns, but had his secret weapons the blade-wire gloves adorned on his hands.He waved his hands in an oddly gracefull motion as Evorr saw thin flashes of razor wire as they glisened in the light.

After he was done dashing threw the croud,he pulled his hands towords himself.In an instant the sword fell to pieces, and 6 of the slayers were quickly decapitated.Only the young boy remained.Holding the jagged pieces of the swords handle in his hands,crying.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guardian moved silently along the street his gray hood pulled low over his head his wings folded flat against his back under the heavy sweater his mind lost in his own thoughts. Hearing the gunshots from the building he stops across the street watching the building intently waiting to see who will come out though he has no interest in a fight with slayers or the ones they are fighting. Once the weapons fire seemed to slow he took a seat on the curb and picked up a few small rocks tossing them in the air then over at the house purposefully falling short of the walls or door simply killing time he has an idea exactly what is going on within.

Luna stood on the roof top looking down at the building where she had heard the gun shots. She noticed the angel down below but did think much of it. The air was smelled of blood of slayers and it made her thirsty. The thirst was something that she would never get used to no matter how many years. While she waited to se what happened the human blood began to take over, bring her to memories of her past when she was once alive. She had to shook her head to get rid the memories that she had tried so hard to lose.

Andy had heard the bullets from about half a mile away. she knew it came from the neighborhood just past her apartment. Her brother came in the room and said "Well, I've got a job for you. There are some hybrids taking out some slayers in the neighborhood down the street. You get to do the clean-up. Get out there and raid the house. Make sure you steal the stuff before anyone catches you. Your narrow escapes aren't going to cut it for much longer. Good Luck." He went back in his room, leaving her to debate for a few seconds. It seemed easy so she put on her coat and left.

As she approached the house, she saw an angel across the street. She watched him carefully from a distance, not wanting to be noticed. She reached up to scratch her head and noticed she forgot a hat. She cursed under her breath and walked past the street until she was out of sight. Then, she jumped the fence of the first houses backyard and did the same to the other houses until she reached the house next door's backyard. She was thankful the next door neighbors weren't home as she peered over the fence into the backyard of the house she would be stealing from, and waited.

As Andy waited she heard another commotion,just as close as the one in the house.She decided to ignore it.Her brother told her the clean-up job,thats it.She thought about checking out the othernoises but decided against it.And waited for the right time to go in the building.

Meanwhile a group of cat hybrids were walking along the street,having a good time.They had just come from a friends house, where there was a party being held.Just as they walked past the biulding the original conflict was in,Voris darted out from around a corner with his pistols in hand.

He swung around his leg and kicked the first hybrid in the head,breaking his neck.He continued spining until h was faceing the hybrid group again,then he fired two normal bullets into the heads of two other hybrid females.The final two hybrids,a guy and a girl.Ran towords the alleyway next to the building.

Voris followed them,shooting hispistols at the one closest to him,the male.He maneged to hit him in the left leg,he fell to the ground.As Voris followed the last female hybrid he shot the male ,who was struggling to stand and screaming"Run!run and save yourself!",in the back of the head.

He ran after the girl,who by now was in the backyard.He saw her running around the corner.He ran after her and threw his empty gun at her,it broke her leg.He then fired his second guns last shot and hit her in the neck.As Andy saw the girl fall and begin struggling to breathe, she gasped.She then looked up and saw Voris,he had reholstered his pistols and drawn his katana, he simply said"Another one eh? Where did you come from?...No matter just another walking sin of nature for me to get rid of." Then he held up his katana and ran towords her.

She quickly jumped off the fence and ran through the backyards she had come through. This was not turning out to be the easy job she had thought it would be. She had cleared the last fence and had reached the street before she turned around to check if he was still following her. Sure enough, he climbed over and walked toward her, his weapon ready to strike. She backed up slowly and tried to think of a way out. Her brother was right. Her luck was running out.

She kept glancing back and forth, looking for any way out. She was now past the middle of the street. "I have to run now if I'm going to get out of this." she thought. She reached the sidewalk and sprinted along it, hoping to outrun him. She barely made it by ducking out of the way of his katana. She ran to the street the house was on and down it, hoping to lose him by turning down several streets and alleys.

As the chase continued Andy quickly swurved in and out of alleyways, when she turned back to see if Voris was still following she noticed he wasn't.She stopped to catch her breath, but as she walked back towords her apartment she saw Voris waiting for her.

Voris was simply standing at a street corner, loading his pistols with new clips."I was waiting for you, what took you so long?" he asked coldly as Andy just stared at him in astonishment.[I]"But, but how?I was so far ahead of him,there was no way he could have caught up this quickly."[/I] Andy thought to herself as she stood parallel to the slayer.

To Voris's surprize,and Andy's benifit.A large bison hybrid tackled Voris to the ground."Hurry get out of here,I've seen this onster kill to many of our kind. I won't let him kill you!" the bison man exclaimed to Andy as he struggled to hold Voris to the sidewalk.Andy quickly ran back to her apartment, but when she was at the door she heard gun shots and the sound of a large man scream in pain...she knew the bison had died so she could keep living.

Guardian moved silently following the fox hybrid girl silently something new having caught his attention and a bad feeling lingering in his mind one that was confirmed by the blood bath he saw perpetrated by an off shoot of his own people something that sickened him deeply to his core to witness from the shadow. This halfbreed was no slayer he was little more than a murderer, it was obvious he did not care at all wether those he killed deserved the fate only that they were to be killed for the crime of being as he view it impure he sighed and drawing a set of matching daggers he saw the girl flee and halfbreed move to cut her off he simply followed the half breed slipping his hood off and letting his wings out causing him not to arrive until after the death of the bison hybrid his eyes locked on the half breed from behind as he approaced "Something tells me you were never taught what it means to be an angel child, or descended from our kind."

Luna notice the fox demon below in the backyard. She watched as she caught by some type of slayer. What Luna could get was what a kid was doing around here. She watch as the fox ran with the slayer behind her. Luna began to follow watching as the events that played. She didn't like this slayer, he was nothing like the others. He made her sick with rage and hate. She saw the angel come to help. As always an angel to the resuce she thought, well I guess thats how it always is. I think that I'll wait somemore before I help. Angels and vampires don't get along very well, she thought with a smile on her face.

A man riding a motorcycle after hearing some gun fire, he quickly rushed to the scene. as he got to the scene he saw numerous corpses lying around and felt pity to those who have died.

Walking around the house, he saw a familiar face, who then he remembered who was a slayer like him. "So a battle between slayers and hybrids happened here..." Walking across, he saw two hyrbrids and a child crying. deciding to watch the scene first before doing something.

Kybrax suddenly turned around checking if someone was watching but found no one. Cyreon was hiding behind a wall and suddenly a blade-like thing punched through the wall but Cryeon managed to evade it. Kybrax and Cryeon eyeballed each other. Cryeon then saw Evorr and remembered his target. he then pointed his gun towards her. Kybrax blocked his way. Cyreon then said "out of my way..." Kybrax replied "I won't let you hurt my friend" Cyreon: "Then the two of you shall die"

Kybrax stood, staring at the barrel of the new slayers pistol."You do know your no match for me...right?" Kybrax asked mocking the slayer."My quorral is not with you but I'll kill you if I have to." Cyreon replied. Kybrax suddenly jumped backwordsand grabbed Evorr's arm , turned to the window,and jumped out.

They ran down the street, they've killed thier fare share of slayers tonight.Cyreon watched them run away and knew, being a slayer, that hybrids ran much faster than humans .So he decided to hunt down Evorr tommarrow, it was getting late anyways.
As voris pushed the dead hybrid of him, another angel walked up "Something tells me you were never taught what it means to be an angel child, or descended from our kind." said the angl as he walked up behind Voris."huh?..Oh yeah you were the angel out front of the house with the fox behind it." said Voris

"Exactly,but where do you get off killing the innocent?" asked Guardian "Innocent?You must be joking.Those monsterosities desurve to die." answered Voris as he started to walk away around a corner, into an alley."Yuo won't get away with this,I won't let you!" said guardian as he followed Voris.But when he looked around the corner Voris was gone.

Guardian sighed looking into the alley and shook his head not chasing any further there were ways to follow him but for now he succeded in his goal the girl had gotten away there was something more important to do anyways. Dropping his daggers he moved back to the bison hybrid and touched his chest the wounds were bad but he was not gone yet though he would be in a few moments. Drawing on his inborn angelic powers of healing the pushed the energy into the man feeling the wounds knit below the same wounds appearing on Guardian's body as they always did though what was lethal for a hybrid for an angel of his station was merely a new experiance in mind cracking pain. he knew the hybrid would live now he fell on his back the bullet wounds in his own chest now slowly healing much slower than had they been actualy inflicted upon him the downside of empathic healing, for now he was no longer a lord of the heavens until he heald he was now prey and weak prey at that

Andy rushed into her apartment and collapsed, leaning on the door. She had never ran for that long and was exausted. Her brother walked into the room, hearing the door slammed shut. "So, did you get anything good?" he asked. "No, unless being chased by a Slayer counts." Her brother frowned and helped her to the couch. "You know you have to go back. We desperately need anything good from that house. If you can't handle it, I will." Andy thought for a minute. She knew she had to do it. There's no way she was going to let that guy get her brother. "Okay, I'll go back out in about 20 minutes. Maybe he lost my trail." Her brother went back in his room and she waited.

This time, as she was leaving, she remembered to grab her hat and cover her ears. She slowly decended to the ground floor and carefully looked out the door before exiting. She didn't see him, but she had a bad feeling he would be there. "I have to do this." she mumbled to herself as she opened the door and walked in the direction of the house.

"You know what angel? You really should stop thinking those thoughts." She yelled, " I your an angel what would want to make you prey." Luna then left to go back to the building where the guns shots had come from. Maybe there something thier that had some value. As she was walking on the roof tops she noticed that fax demon again. Is whe asking to die she asked her self. Luna then land in front of her and said "Your going to end up dead if you stay out in these streets. For all you know that slayer is still out there watching you. Go home!" She then walked away.

"I can't, not empty handed. There's no way I'm going to let my brother out on these streets." She said quietly. More to herself since the Vampire was so far ahead now. Well, she had made it this far, she couldn't turn back now. She made it to the house and didn't hear anything from inside. "I should enter through the back." she thought. She went through she neighbors backyard again, hopped the fence, and went around the side of the fence and the house to the door. She waited and listened and after a few moments she heard whimpering. She looked up and saw a window upstairs. "I bet I can get in through there. But what am I going to do about whatever is crying inside." She decided to wait it out.

Luna want inside the building as saw the only surviver of the gun fire. A 13 year old boy. The blood in the place made her thirst for blood. When the 13 year old saw her he stop whimppering. Whe went around the room collecting what was left with value to it. The boy just watched her What should I do about him she thought hes seen me and he its no point in dening he is part f the slayers that were dead. I'm so thirsty. I'm on a highway to hell any ways. No I can't kill a child. Her I eyes glowed as the battle raged in side of her. What do I do? She then started to walk to twords the boy not beeing able to stop herself.

She had waited for about 5 minutes. "This is taking too long." She thought. "I might as well go in and look." She went over to the fence right next to the house nad climbed up, then on to the roof and she tried the window. It opened. "That was easy." she thought. She crawled in and looked around. It was a boy's bedroom. "I doubt I'll find anything in here." She thought as the opened the door to a hallway. She tried the door across the hall. A bathroom. She then went down the hall to another room. A guest bedroom. She went over to the closet and opened it. She stumbled back in surprise. A whole closet filled with weapons. Guns, swords, and knives of all types and sizes.

As Luna made her grisly desent upon the sad boy, a gun shot fired passed her.Just inches away from her head."Its times like this that I'm glad I kill your kind for a living." a cold voice said from behind her.She turned slowly and saw Voris standing behind her with his pistols drawn.

"You know, vampire.You really should get home, for all you know I'm still out there watching you." said Voris as he laughed to himself.Luna quickly turned right around. [I]"One slayers blood is as good as another's,maybe even better."[/I] Luna thought to herself as Andy also walked into the room,carrieing a massive amout of weaponry.That was clearly a 'carry all you can' load."Well this is awkword." she said. then Voris had one pistol pointed at the hungry vampire and one pointed at the over armed fox girl.

Lunas' eyes flashed and as they did both of this hands were on fire. "Lets go!" she hissed at the foxs as she punch though the wall. Her eyes flashed again as they and this time it was his face that was on fire. They were able to get away. she looked at the demon and took her by the neck of her shirt and went to the sky. "Do you know of a place we can stay for a bit?" she asked.

"We can go to my brother's apartment. It's over there. What are we going to do about that Slayer. I can't afford to let him follow us." There was a brief pause before Luna responded. "I don't think we have a choice. He seems to follow us no matter where we are. When they arrived at the building, they went through the alley and entered through the basement. Then Andy led Luna to the apartment and they went in quickly. "Atleast I didn't make it out empty handed." she sighed as she emptied her pockets. She had two small hand guns and 5 knives, all different sizes and lengths.

[font=Verdana][size=2]Luna looked around the place. It was nice alot nicer then what she was use to at least. "My name is Luna." She said "And yours is Andy right?" "How did you know that?" Andy asked in surprise. "Have the power to read minds. It comes with being a vampire." Luna answered. "I don't need to read minds to tell that you are thief though." Luna said with a smile. Her ears listen to every little sound incase he was able to fallow. "The suns will be up soon. I'll most likely be dead before the next sunset. He'll find me sometime during the day, I just know it.'' said Luna. "And after so many years." "You and your brother should get out of here you know. It's too dangerous to stay." said Luna.[/size][/font]

"That it is." said Voris as he walked in the room holding Andy's brother's head."You know I'm not really all that fond of fire, so its not a good idea to say, set me on fire!" he said in an angry tone.Andy and Luna noticed in the hand that wasn't holding a head ,he was holding his katana still soked in blood.

"How did you get in here without me hearing you?" asked Luna "I've been a slayer for a long time, vampire.I've gotten pretty good at sneaking up on my pray."he said as he dropped the head on the ground.It rolled to Andy's feet, she couldn't decide between vomiting or crying.

Voris reached into his pocket ant took out a small cloth,he then wiped the blood from his katana and charged at Luna and Andy

Luna drew her sword. "You know what I hate about you the most. That you underestimate me." Luna said with a smile. She managed to throw him back. "This time I will not go easy on you." She screamed. Luna then put up her hand and he was held there with pain. " It hurt right. That pain yoou feel is my anger and hate. It is also the pain of all the creatures you killed." " Move!" said to Andy but andy would not move. So Luna pick her up and right before she left " You hate fire right." she asked. "Then I wouldn't look down at your feet." Once out side the building she took to the sky with Andy. This time to go to a safer place.

"I don't know anywhere else to go. You might as well just have left me." Andy said miserably. "He was the last person I had in this world. I have to kill that Slayer." Luna replied, "You shouldn't talk like that. Your death would benifit no one." Andy was quiet for a long time. She was thinking about what had happened. It wasn't even the same Slayer.

"God damn it!" screamed Voris as he broke threw the wall in the direction that Andy and Luna went."Oh thats it." he said as he drew his pistol and sheathed his sword.He aimed carefully ,took one shot,and hit Luna in the arm.As the shot got closer Luna noticed it was glowing blue.

As the bullet hit Luna's arm it soon glowed a bright white.Then Luna's arm began to burn horribly."Eat ultra-violet,blood-sucker!" Voris screamed as Luna's arm was burned off and sent Andy plumeting to the ground.