OtakuBoards

Fangs (PG-VL)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

"It was many years ago. I was 16 when I became what I am. Me any my parents where walking home after seeing some sort of play. We had went down an ally, it was a short cut home. We where half way down the ally when he attacked. This unknow vampire killed them both. It wasn't until he turned to me when I saw that he was crazy. He kept asking if he was the one that killed them. I could answer just cry. He then asked me if I want all the pain to go away. Of course I did but I didn't tell him that, he still knew though. He told me he would make the pain go way. That was when he bit me and drained me of almost all of my blood. I knew I was going to die right then and there no matter what. You see you do not just get your blood drain and your a vampire. That vampire has to give you some of their blood to become a vampire. So, as you can guess he did. At that moment I knew that I was dead to the world but yet have been awoken to another. He left me there after the deed was done. I have been that way ever sence." Luna said. She then ordered her third drink and took a sip. "I have seen the world change over the years but its still the same. People are still fighting over stupid things. Sometimes I think that the world is going backwards instead of forward. Well, any ways thats my story."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cryeon after listening to Luna's story looked at his bottle and found out that it was already empty. "It looks like i'm already out of booze. Well gotta go. I have much to do. And thanks for letting me hear your story in life. I wish we could do this more often." He then stood up grabbed his coat and both of them bid each other goodbye.

After leaving the bar, Cryeon's cellphone suddenly rang. "Hello!" A voice then replied "It's me. You have a new assignment. The same place same time." Then the phone was hunged up. "I think this will be my last assignment from that bastard" Cryeon said before going to their meeting place.

After a while, Cryeon and that person met in an old building. "This will be my last orders coming from you. After this I'll retire" "Fine fine, but make sure you do it this time. Here's your new target." the guy said. The guy gave Cryeon the picture faced down and when Cryeon flipped the picture up, A great shock came to him like lightning struck him. To his surprise the one in the picture is Luna.

"I can't accept this." Cryeon said "Why? You have spend your time slaying vampires. What's the difference between this one and the others you have slain?" The Guy replied "She's my friend and i can't kill her." said Cryeon. "I knew that it would come to this, so here I'll give this to you. This formula can kill any vampire even the King. IF you kill her then this is yours."the guy replied. Cryeon stood in silence after hearing that and without a clue of what to do next.

Luna heard what Cryeon said one the cellphone.Hes going to retire but he hasn't killed that vampire yet. She went and followed him to an old building. Luna looked through the the window to see Cryeon take a picture. From the shock on his face she knew that something was wrong. Luna then cought saw the picture. It was her, she was the last assignment. Luna listened careful to what they were talking about. I see she thought. Luna then broke thought the glass and stepped into the building. "You need that formula Cryeon. Just go ahead and kill me. I'm willing to die to let you have your revenge." she said. "I will not even fight back." Luna then closed her eyes waiting for the bullet to come.

Cryeon was awed of what Luna said. the guy said "Do it. The way to completing your revenge is at your fingertips." The guy then stepped closer to Cryeon and whispered something. After the whisper, Cryeon suddenly went in a state of shock. He then slowy looked at the guy and said "How did you know?" "I know a lot things about Cryeon... Now shoot her and you'll receive an additional bonus." The guy replied. "I can't... I just can't do it!"Cryeon said. "You won't do it? Fine! Then i'll do it." The guy suddenly grabbed Cryeon's revolver and pointed it at Luna. The sound of gunfire echoed in the building. The guy then looked down on the bloody body of Cryeon, stared at the spot where the bullet has hit Cryeon, which is on his left chest, and said "Your a fool Cryeon." Then he pointed the gun again at Luna.

Luna snapped her eyes open when she heard the gun shot and there was Cryeon on the floor. " No!!" she cried. Luna then went to Cryeon. "You can't die." she cried, " You haven't had your revenge. Why would you do such a thing?" What do I do Luna thought, How can I save him. She then took out her sword and took the bullet out, it had missed the heart Luna thought he still alive. After doing this Luna took the sword and cut her hand. She let the blood drip over the bullet mark, it began to heal untill it was gone. "Now open your eyes." Luna said to Cryeon. "How touching," said the guy "A vampire gives some of her blood to heal the wounded Cryeon."

Cryeon slighty opened his eyes and saw Luna. Although blurred he recognize her. "Luna? what happened?" Luna then explained what happened to him. Cryeon then slowy stood up and said "I have worked for you for several years. SLaying countless victims and innocent victims as well. Now it time to return the favor." "Hahaha! you're still weak from the injury I made. You can't beat me. I've taught you everything. You can't possibly beat me." Cryeon while panting said "I know... But hurting someone who is very important to me. I can't let that pass by." "Hahaha! that's why your a fool." Said the guy. Cryeon then slighty took out his sword and prepared himself to fight. Although he was healed the wound is still hurting him and slowing him down.

Lunas hand had healed. She helped Cryeon stand. Luna was alittle weak from the lack of blood but was still strong. Her sword and her were ready for the battle that was going to come. "Who is this guy?" Luna asked. "Why did he say that he taught you everthing you know?" She very confused to what was going on. What connection did this guy have with Cryeon.

"After the murder of the orphans and the nuns, he found me. Under him i endured harsh training, killing and sufferings. Taught me everything i know about fighting. Told me many secrets about other hybrids, races and stuffs. However there is one thing that i know that he doesn't. It's the secret of the Sacred and Gospel." Cryeon said. He then looked at the guy and stared at him eye to eye. "I'll tell you its secret after this. Are you ready?" Cryeon said.

[font=Comic Sans MS]So, thats who this guy is thought Luna. And Secret of the Sacred and Gospel, are there such things, she didn't know. "I'm ready." Luna said to Cryeon "Your going down" called the guy. What kind of teacher would want to kill their students she thought. " I'm the one going down, ha ha ha no it will be you." said the guy. "I really am starting to hate this guy." she said to Cryeon.[/font]

Cryeon charged at the left while Luna at the right. From his right hand appeared a claw-like weapon. He then slowly walked to the middle between Cryeon and Luna. When Cryeon was about a meter near him, He kicked Cryeon to the stomach and slashed him upward. Cryeon was then on floor wounded. While Luna and guy was fighting, Cryeon is taking something out of his pocket. Revealing what did he took, it was a golden bullet.He then slowly stood up from the floor.

Luna saw the bullet as Cryeon loaded it into his gun. What the hell is that thing she thought. Because she wasn't paying attention to the battle the guy sliced her shoulder. Blood began to spill out of the cut making her weak. Luna tried to stop it but couldn't. I'm sorry Cryeon I could stop him she thought as she fell to the ground. Her eyes closed. Finish him Cryeon was her last thought before her body went into a sleep like state to heal the wound.

"Luna... I won't let you die here. Sacred heed my call. " Cryeon said to himself. Before the guy was about to make the final strike on Luna, Cryeon threw a sacred which intercepted to attack. Upon impact, The gullet release a cross-like barrier appeared shielding Luna and Blinding the Guy. Cryeon then pointed his gun to the guy then pulled the trigger.

"That bullet... it's no ordinary bullet. So that's you call Sacred." the guy while holding his bleeding shoulder. "So you've noticed... right that is one of the capabilities of the Sacred. Not only it can kill the dark forces easier, but it can also protect the ones you care most. " Cryeon replied. "Hahaha... I never thought about it that way." the guy said while going near the window. "Your cornered. Surrender now!" Cryeon demanded. "(Laughs) This is new. being told in that manner like being hunted. But...( snickers) It won't end like this." The guy then threw a grenade to a support pillar of the building. The building began crumbling. "Hahaha... Good bye Cryeon see you next time." said the guy and after that he jumped outside the window.

Cryeon then kept his weapons and rushed to the injured Luna. He carried her and rushed outside the building. After a few moments, the building went down and both of them were safe outside. Luna then woke up in Cryeon's arms.

[font=Comic Sans MS]Luna woken to find herself in Cryeon's arms. " Where am I? What happened" She asked. " Where is he?" She asked. "The battle is over for now. We need to get you to a safe place where you can heal." said Cryeon. " I'm alright. Don't worry to much." Luna replied. "Still we need to get out of here." Cryeon. They then left. "I'm very tired." said Luna. "can't...stay...awake..." She feel back into the healing state. I lost to much blood. was her last thought. She began to dream.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Her dream:[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Luna eyes opened, there was no one around. A blinding light raised far of. "No" she cried. "Not the sun." She waited for her skin to start to burn but it never happened. "What? Why am I not dead." Luna asked out loud to herself. "The sun is so warm. I miss it warmth." Luna stood up raised her arms to feel the warmth. She then began to dance in its light. [/font]

Cryeon carried Luna to an Inn. He then checked in and went inside their room. He then layed her on the bed and went to the window. "What a night. (takes a glance at Luna then looks back outside to the sky) Your some girl Luna." Cryeon said to himself. He then approached the bed where Luna is sleeping and took the chair underneath the dresser, which is beside the bed. He sat on it. He then caressed her hair and after that he wrote something on a piece of paper. After writing the letter, he took his coat and stuffs and left her.

This was written on the paper:
Luna, thank you for showing me the light. You will always be in my heart and hope I will also stay in your heart. I would like to stay but I must still take my revenge and I don't want you getting harmed because of it. I also gave you something to remember me. It goes with this letter please keep it for me. And Goodbye for now. Hope we will see again.

Along with the letter, also Cryeon left was a necklace, wherein its pendant is a platinum bullet.

Deep inside the subway, the guy was then healing himself from the wound Cryeon made. "Dmitri! where is he?" A loud eerie voice spoke. "Sorry sire, I lost him. It was one of your creations that helped him see the light." Dmitri or the guy said. "Don't you know how important he is to me? Now GO! retrieve him, before its too late." The voice commanded. "Your servant obeys." Dmitri replied. Dmitri then disappeared from the subway.

OCC: I just gave the guy a name so that i won't have to called him the guy always.

Luna awoken the next night to find her self in a inn. "Where am I?" she said. She looked around the room to see the note. Luna picked it up and the necklace. After reading the letter she looked at the necklace. I'll keep it safe for you she thought. Luna then took the necklace and put it around her neck, then left puting the note into her pocket.

Later she was walking the streets. I don't what I'm to do now, she thought. She just walked around, the stopped at a park. She entered it and looked around at the trees and flowers. Stopping at a clearing of trees, she looked up at the sky at the moon. I miss the suns warmth she thought, I'll always be in the cold light of the moon.

Cryeon standing in the middle of the bridge thought "Did I made a right choice?" After a few moments, he was approached by four vampires two from each side of the bridge. One of the vampires said "You there! Our boss ordered us to go and bring you to him." "Is that so..." Cryeon replied "Dmitri... your really out to get me." he said to himself.

The four approached Cryeon slowly and one of them said "We know that you're seeking revenge. Come with us and Dmitri will give you more power." "Sorry... I want to do my revenge my own way." Cryeon replied. "Anyways we must take you to him by any means neccesary" One of them said.

The four charged at Cryeon simultaneously. Cryeon took out his blade and spinned it around making the four move back. Cryeon then drew gun fired at one of them. the target blocked the shot. The others attacked him from behind wounding him and they were able to gang him up.

After a few moments, One of them said "Why would Dmitri still want you? Your even weaker than before. (Pulled up Cryeon hair) Look! If you want to get your revenge, Forget everything. Forget the ones you have bonded with because they only hold you back. Come with us or just stay here and be a loser. (he then shoved his head to the ground) Let's go guys" "But didn't Dmitri said..." one of them cutted in. "Forget what he said. First he said that this is gonna be a challenge but what did we get? A weakling. Let's just leave him be." the one earlier talking replied. The four then vanished leaving Cryeon beated up.

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2]Luna left the clearing to walk around the park some more. This place is beautiful she thought. Calm and collected was how she thought of this place. Luna stopped at the biggest tree she ever seen. Its branches blocked the sky for view. She the sat down under the tree. It got even calmer even though it was impossible for it to do so. A heavy sleep came over her.[/size][/font]

Cryeon while walking around thought about what the vampire said earlier. Cryeon clenched his fist and said to himself "I'm not weak." He then went to the park and thought of clearing what was said to him earlier. He decided to go to his usual place in the park ,which is the biggest tree in the park, upon getting closer he saw Luna sleeping under the tree. He looked at Luna and saw the calmness in her face and also the Gospel around her neck. He then smiled and whispered to her while she was sleeping "Keep the Gospel and it shall always show you the light." After that he went into the dark parts of the park and left the park.

After a few moments, Cryeon was on the torch of the Statue of Liberty. "So are you coming?" someone from his back asked him. "You said breaking the bonds and going back to him will make me stronger? Then Let's go."Cryeon replied and turned to the one speaking earlier and saw the four vampires that attacked him earlier. All five of them went down the elevator and after exiting the statue, they went inside a car and went to an abandoned subway station.

After going down the subway, Cryeon saw Dmitri. Tensions were building up in the reunion of the two but they were surpressed the one of the four vampires. "This is Dante." said Dmtri. "The one who convinced me to go here." Cryeon said. "Now for the aim of this meeting. From now on you four are gonna work under him."Dmitri then said. "WHAT?!" the bulky vampire reacted "This is Stupid! There's No way I'm Gonna Work with a Human." "you have a problem with a human?" Cryeon asked. "You humans are weak and pathetic." The bulky one said. "Weak? let's just see about that." Cryeon replied. "Bring it on!" After the bulky one spoke, he suddenly charged at Cryeon. "No! Stop it Vorto!"Dante shouted. Dante's words didnt reached Vorto's ears and when he was about to attack Cryeon with his claws, Cryeon side stepped avoiding the attack, went to the back of Vorto and grabbed Vorto's neck with a pliers-like grip. "(in pain)Can't breathe...Let go of me!"Vorto commanded. "As you wish." Cryeon said with a calm voice. Cryeon shoved Vorto and pulled out his gun and shot Vorto's ear out of his head. "ARGGHH!!" Vorto in pain shouted and fell down to the floor.

After the fight, only Vorto's voice can be heard. He was carried by his arm by Dante. "If you have a problem with me then go. If not come with me. We have work to do." Cryeon said to the four. "We go with you Cryeon." The remaining three said simultaneously. "Vorto! or whatever your name is, stay here your injured." Cryeon said "Let's Go!"

Cryeon, Dante along with two vampires went outside the subway carrying out what their orders are which is to kill. "This is the path I chose to take." Cryeon said to himself.

[CENTER][B]End[/B] [/CENTER]