OtakuBoards

Fangs (PG-VL)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

Luna heard the thoughts of Guardian and that made her smile. She the started to run back to where the others where. "What did I miss in the 5 mins I was gone?" asked Luna even though she knew what was happening. Luna was in a better mood now that she was full. "Hey, Guardian I thought you were trying to heal and now you are taken two slayers on?" said Luna. She then stepped forward "I was just taken a breather for a few mins" she said. Luna then took out her sword.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cryeon replied " Set aside my hunt?Heh! I could do that, i have no problems with her. it's just my client's orders to kill her. However, I could make an exception. After that incident, Revenge is my only option in life. And Seeking power is what i have been doing right now. I can't defeat the vampire that has slayed all my loved ones for i have seen what he can do and even you 5 combine there is no chance of you beating it. He has crossed the bounderies of light and dark but still remained as a vampire and even with the Sacred, i still can't beat him. For now i'll retreat and perhaps set another target or not."

Guardian: "You have made a wise choice then Human"

Cryeon turned his backed on them and left, but before leaving he said something to Luna "By the way, after dealing with so much mind readers in the past, I have learned how to seperate my body and mind, because i feel that is my only way of dealing with them. See Ya!"

He then rode on his motorcycle and left.

Andy stayed on the bed through all the fighting. She knew there was no point in getting up. It's not like she could have helped, even if she had wanted to. And unlike many people, she didn't want to kill Voris. She knew it wouldn't bring her brother back. Although he did deserve to die, as long as someone else killed him it was fine with her. She did sort of hope Luna would kill the Slayer. She deserved to kill him if anyone did.

Guardian smiled as the last of his wounds fully knited and a soft white and gold aura seemed to envelope him his wings slipping out of the back of his sweater once more though not unfolding he watched Voris awaiting his movement or one of the others to kill him either way he was preparing for the coming battle making sure he was between voris and Andy his daggers begining to show the ghost images of flames that slowly began to solidify into true holy flames around their blades he was healed now and Voris if he lived long enough would come to regret his choices in life as short as it has become after angering this group of people

Cryeon went to his client's house and assigned himself to another target, which was a hybrid, (OCC: The hyrbrid i'm talking about is not within the group) and went to slay that hybrid.

Riding in his motorcycle, he went into a bar and approached someone. He suddenly fired his gun killing the hybrid. Seeing the corpse lying in front of him he said "This is wrong, this isn't the way of getting power. However, this is the only way i know." People in the bar stared at him with fear and ran outside the bar. A group then confronted him and the leader said "That was one of our guys. You're gonna pay for killing him." Cryeon :" A group of lizard hybrid. I have no time for you guys." He then threw a smoke bomb causing a smoke screen and he made his exit. The smoke finally lifted the lizard hybrids lost him and decided to killed him.

"Well I see that your feeling better." Luna said to Guardian. In fact she was a little scaried of Guardian. She now knew why most people were scaried of him. She watched as Guardian stepped in front of Andy to protect her. Luna then took a few steps forward. She then addressed Voris "You not only have Guardian to deal with." she smiled, " Thats right I'm back. And this time I'll make sure that you don't see another sunrise or sunset." said Luna.

Cryeon sat in a bench along a park and said to himself "After assaulting them and leaving like nothing happened. I even left them with another slayer. I feel i did something wrong, maybe i'll go back and see what's going on."

He then rode on his motorcycle and went back to where Guardian was.

As Voris watched Cryeon ride up he smiles,"Good to see you came back for me." he said as he also regained the power of movement.Then he looked at guardian "Well I've never killed an angel before, but I guess if you wanna potect these scum.Then I have to kill you." He drew his katana and charged towords Guardian.

Surprizingly he didn't keep his coarse, when he was right infront of Guardian he jumped to the side to avoid his dagger's.But he continued his new path and diverted his attack to Luna.As he ran she noticed he had another vile of holy water in his hand.holy water wouldn't kill her unless she was submursed in it,or drank some.So she wasn't too worried but a quick splash in the face still hurt like hell.

Luna got a face full of holy water but she didn't drink any. " That hurt." she screamed. She slashed at Voris with her sword, he blocked. Luna then tried a different attack. This time her eyes flashed and he was in flames. Right afterward she then sliced his arm off. " That was for what you did to my arm." She said. " Why are you back?" Luna shouted at Cryeon.

Cryeon replied while getting off from his motorcycle"I didn't came back for you, i just came to watch what's gonna happen. Also i don't plan on helping out either one of you." He then went to a wall and leaned on it. "So think of me as a good for nothing bastard who wants to see a good fight. and too prove i'm honest, i unload my bullets." He then unload his gun and put the bullet in his pocket.
Guardian: " Still why did you came back, your reason isn't only of what you said. you could have ran off freely, why did you came back?"
Cryeon: "I'll tell you my reasons after."

Guardian watched Voris knowing he was not foolish enough to charge him as soon as he passed guardian spun around to place Voris directly between himself and Luna his daggers lashing out brutaly in a flurry of slices at Voris's back each aimed at a vital muscle or nerve cluster he was not striking to kill he was trying to cripple the slayer* Thos who have no mercy in them will die a most horrible death

" What are you doing?" Luna asked Guardian after he crippled Voris. " If you have the poser to kill him then do it. Hes a monster." she said, " Not every one can be saved you know. Kill him!" Luna knew that if this monster did not die that he would come back. She then stepped forward. " If you can not do it, then I will." she said. " Do you not know of mercy!" cried Guardian. " Mercy is for the weak." replied Luna

Before Luna was about to stab Voris in the heart, Cryeon intercepted it by smashing his Gunblade to the floor casuing an explosion. He then stood up and said to Luna "True, Voris is a monster with an angel look, but killing is something i cannot witness without doing anything. It Traumatizes me from my past experience. Like Guardian mercy is sometimes important even if the one you're giving mercy is the one you most hate. Voris lost." Luna replied "You don't know what you're talking about! Get out of my way or you'll gonna die as well" Cryeon "Don't provoke me. Even if i'm just a human i assure you one hit from my Sacred means fatal injuries to you or even death. It's more powerful than the Holy water." Guardian then interupted "You said you'll tell your reasons after the fight. So why did you came back?" Cryeon: "After assaulting you guys and just leaving like nothing happened, It Bothered my conscience." Guardian "But that's just one of your reasons. What your ulterior motive? Cryeon "That's my little secret." Cryeon smiled then left

"You are nothing but a coward Cryeon" said Luna as he walked away. " I'm sick of all of you." she then said to the others. Luna then turned and left. Miles away she looked at the sky. There was still a few hours left until sun rise. Luna the went into a bar. She ordered a drink but did not drink it. I'm sick of this world. Maybe its time to final leave it and go on. Na, I'm not done recking havoc.

Cryeon sitting on a bench on the park. He is thinking about what Luna said to him back there "You are nothing but a coward" this line kept running in his head. "Luna's right i'm nothing but a coward. I only fight when i have the odds, but when things have gotten tough i run away." Cryeon said to himself. He then looked up and raised his bullet. "Is this my gift? or my Curse? Being a human who is ambitious. A human who can't do anything and someone who can't match with some hybrids.... ARGH!! This is pointless!" He then stood up and rode on his motorcycle and left the park. He then went into a bar. Upon entering he saw Luna at the counter.

Luna know whos motorcycle that was. Great she thought Cryeon back. She heard him come up beside her and ordered a drink. "What so you want?" Luna asked. Cryeon didn't reply. "Look," she said " If you have a problem with me just say it. Sence you came all the way here from god knows where, you must have something you want to say." Cryeon still didn't reply. "I give up." Luna finally said. She took up her drink but then put it down. I don't feel much like drinking.

Cryeon "look I didn't come here to see you. I just come here for a drink" He then ordered a bottle of whisky. The bartender gave him a bottle and a glass. He then opened the bottle and poured it into the glass until the glass was nearly full.
After taking a sip, he then looked at Luna. He smiled and asked her "Your looks tell me that you're fed up with this world and I'm the last person you want to see. Ain't I right? Well taking that aside. What are your plans now?"

"Plans, I don't have any." Luna answered. " I feed up with plans. Feed up with everything. I just want to be free." " You don't have plans. I find that hard to believe." said Cryeon. "And you just want to be free. I again don't believe you" "Why do you find that hard to believe?" She asked "It is because of what I am, right? I'm thing that does not have feelings. I can never be free." She then took her drink and drank it all down in one glup. "You are free to do what you chose, while others can not. What are your feelings on that?" She asked.

Cryeon suddenly laughed "Free? I'm bounded by revenge which is something i cannot attain. Even though your a vampire it doesn't mean that you can't feel anything. Feeling is something everyone has, but some refuse to show it. Everyone is bounded by something so they never be free. Even though humans are weak and powerless, we can live normally day and night and that is something i can be proud of as a human. Well about my feelings, I feel stupid."

"Humans are far to proud." Luna said with laugh. She then ordered another drink."You do know that revenge will get you now where in the end. You'll be the same only with more blood on your hands." She said. "So, who is this person you are after any ways? What did he do to make a nice guy like you so mad?" Luna asked. She then took a drink while waiting for his answer.

"Nice? Heh...I was nice back then. However all that was lost he came. Without a reason he murdered my family making me an orphan. At first revenge wasn't at my veins yet. At the age of fifteen i was released by the orphanage. All of the nuns there became close to me and also to my fellow orphans. Even i wasn't a part of the orphans they were taking care of i became a church boy and i'm always helping out the orphanage, until He came again. Not only he murdered my family, he murdered again the ones whom i care most. Seeing the dead bodies of the nuns who have taken care of me, I realized that this is enough. From that day on i only focused on my revenge. Getting info about him and after knowing what he is, I trained myself to beat him. Killing everyone who stood in my way. Who is that guy? Majority of the guys whom i've asked said he is the King of Vampires. Well that's my story." Cryeon replied. "Want some?" Cryeon offered some of his drink to Luna.

"No thanks. I got my own." said Luna. "You and I have a similer past. Both end with parents being killed only differece is that you are still human." She then took a sip from her own glass. "So much death. I don't think that your family or those nuns would want you to kill for them." Luna said. "Alright so your looking for the King of all Vampires. Thats no easy task." She then took another sip. " I wonder though why he didn't kill you like the rest. You better be careful." Luna said. "I try and help you but I don't know how much of a help I can be."

"Thanks I'd really appreciate it. (Laughs) I have spend most of my time slaying vampires, I never imagined I'm befriending one right now. This is amusing. I was also thinking the same thing about why didn't he killed me back there and why strike at me twice. Right now it is still a mytery but I'll still hunt him down. About what you said earlier that our diffenrence is that i'm still a human so are you saying that you were once human?" Cryeon replied and then he took a sip.

"Yes one time I was. It was a very long time ago." said Luna "Every vampire was once human. They become vampires for many reason. Most of the time its for either power or they are afraid of death." She then drank the last of her secound drink. "Its kind of interesting that humans would do anything for power or to live for ever. Of course I didn't really have a choice. I just want the pain to go away but it didn't go away even after I became what I am."

"That's because humans are powerless and weak and also afraid to step in front of death. But I never thought that humans are turned into vampires that way. Pain, Sorrow and Fear are always together hurting us and there is no easy way of escaping it we just have to bear it. " Cryeon stopped and laughed silently and after a while he took a sip. "I'm just curious what happened to you?"