OtakuBoards

All For A Price [M-LV possible S]

Deadpool

[size=1][color=slategray]Post, children, [I]post[/I].
----------------------

Tessa woke with a start, it took her a moment to realize where she was. After all, she was used to waking up hung over in a booth at Hell's Haven Bar. She'd never get used to this team thing.
The horizon was streaked with orange, red, and pink. It was probably around six in the morning or so. She still didn't see any of her teammates. This was getting irritating. If they kept lazying about like this, nothing would ever get done. Other teams could easily snatch these bounty heads up before Tessa's team even got up for breakfast.

She fingered her gun handle, then grabbed it out of her belt. She aimed it toward the sky and shot twice.
As expected, the whole team hurdled out toward the truck within a matter of seconds. All from different directions.
"What the hell was that?" Ashcraft said hoarsely when he was in front of her.
"That? Oh, that was me," Tessa replied.
"What were you shooting at?"
"Nothing. I only did it to get your asses out here. We've been waiting around too long. We could easily be a target if we don't get moving soon. Plus, since I've been dragged into this, I [I]don't[/I] want to give up those prizes." She spun around and climbed into the back seat of the truck. She took a window spot, so she wouldn't have to be in the middle. She could hear them mumbling and then they all got into the truck, too.
Ashcraft took the wheel, Fang getting the passenger seat. This left Jonah squished in the middle of Tessa and Lumine in the back seat.
"Hey, hey... why am I in the middle?" He said. "You're smaller, you'd fit better," He pointed at Tessa. She flashed a quick look at Lumine. Her stomach dropped. If she was nestled against him the whole trip to where ever the hell they were going, she'd definately break down and attempt to make up with him.
"No," She declined, looking back out the window.
"Look... don't be difficult, just-,"
"Hey, I said no. Bite me," She cut him off.
"Oh, well I can already tell this will be a pleasant trip," Jonah said in a fake cheery tone. Ashcraft started up the truck.[/color][/size]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]As the truck sped off, Lumine said nothing to any of the teammates. Reluctant to speak, he closed his eyes, thinking of Tessa as she pulled her weapon out on him yesterday.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=darkgreen]*Why would she do such a thing?*[/color][/i][/b] Lumine thought in anger. [b][i][color=darkgreen]*She was my only lifeline and she cut me off?!*[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Lumine began to think about [u]tourturing[/u] Tessa as revenge settled in his mind, making him feel a bit better. Images of Lumine shooting Tessa with his Desert Eagle and choking her with his metallic rope flashed in his mind with a millon other different possibilities [u]that ended in death[/u]. [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=darkgreen]*I hate you.*[/color][/i][/b] Lumine thought as he created different strategies to kill her. [b][i][color=darkgreen]*Gawd I hate you*[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Lumine awoke to hear the windshield being fired upon, glass sputtering onto everyone's face. The truck skirted side to side, Ashcraft trying to regain control. As Lumine looked out the window of the truck, he saw a lone figure [u]200 meters away[/u], pointing at the truck with both hands.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=darkred]"Damnitt."[/color][/i][/b] Ashcraft said, nervous. [i][b][color=darkred]"Looks like [u]Black Hawk[/u] wants to play with us right now."[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]"Black Hawk?!"[/u][/i][/b] The team shouted aloud simoultaniously.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=darkgreen]*Then that means that the figure's not pointing at us, but [u]shooting at us[/u]!*[/color][/i][/b] Lumine thought, eyes widening.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Four more rounds came through the windshield,[u] 1 of them hitting Lumine in the muscle portion of the shoulder[/u]. Lumine screamed from the red-hot pain.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=darkred]"Everybody,[u] get down[/u]!"[/color][/i][/b] Ashcraft yelled.[/size][/font]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][u][b][i]=========================[/i][/b][/u][/size][/font][/center]
[center][u][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font][/u] [/center]
[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Sorry if this is too early but we need to get a'movin with the RP. I'm sure [b][i]Bláse[/i][/b] agrees with me.[/size][/font][/left]

[size=1][color=slategray]Where did everyone go? O.o I hope this isn't some futile attempt.
-----------------------

"Get down!" Ashcraft yelled. Startled, Tessa flew out of her seat, falling onto the truck floor. Jonah was ducking deside her, but Lumine was still in his seat, frigid.
"Pull him down here!" Tessa yelled to Jonah, he nodded and grabbed Lumine. Blood was staining his shirt near his shoulder. He must have been hit by the rain of bullets. It didn't look good.
She didn't care what Ashcraft said, this was ridiculous. "Move," She pushed Jonah to her spot and crawled to Lumine. "And start helping out Ashcraft and Fang with some resistance, okay?" She could already hear them shooting back. But she couldn't tell if the truck had stopped moving or not, it felt like she had motion sickness creeping up on her.
Once she was kneeling in front of Lumine, she reached back and pulled out a red vial and gauze from her belt. Her hands moved toward his shirt to remove it so she could properly see the wound. But he recoiled. Even in his state of pain, Tessa could see the look of hatred in his eye. [I]Oh, shit... dammit Ashcraft...[/I] She thought.
"Look. A military life gave me all the training I needed to know about first aid. If you don't get that treated, your muscles could easily not function correctly in the future. Now let me help you," She reached back forward, trying again, put he pushed her away. Reaching her peak in patience, Tessa slapped him. "Knock it off! What's more important, your health or this stupid thing between us?" She pinned his arms to the ground with her knees and took off his shirt.
She winced, the bullet had gone straight through his muscle tissue. At least it wasn't stuck there, it had gone clean through. She took his discarded shirt and ripped off one of the arms. She put it near his mouth.
"Bite on this, it'll hurt like hell when I put the antibiotic on this thing," She advised. He reluctantly bit onto it, clenching his jaw.
Tessa unscrewed the cap to the vial and carefully poured the contents onto his open wound. His eyes were tightly shut and his body tensed up with apparent pain. She ripped off a few pieces of gauze and taped them onto his wound in layers. She couldn't help any more than that. But at least it wouldn't get infected or get worse.
Tessa released his arms and threw his ruined shirt back at him. He didn't say thank you. She understood.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Went to hospital, apologies for not posting. And sorry its short, writers block, -_-;

[CENTER]= = =[/CENTER]

Jonah left Tessa and Lumine and headed up to where Kyle and Fang were. They were already returning fire on the Black Hawk although it didn?t seem like any of their bullets were hitting him. This is nuts? they were sitting ducks out here and did any one teach them not to take cover next to things that can explode. Jonah shook his head and drew his twin pistols.

The Black Hawk was just playing games with them?well maybe not Lumine. Jonah looked at his pistols as he returned fire while moving from cover to cover, his eyes slipped down and caught a glimpse of his knife? he hadn?t even had a chance to use it yet.

He looked back towards the car and spotted Tessa and Lumine, he didn?t really know Lumine or any one else for that matter but he hoped he?d be ok, they needed the extra guns. Coming up along side Fang, Jonah let off a few rounds in the Hawks direction.

[B]?How?s Lumine??[/B] Fang asked, Jonah shrugged.

[B]?Alive.? [/B] she nodded.

[B]?That was a pleasant drive in the country.?[/B] Jonah loosed a few more rounds off in the Hawks direction.

[B]?What are you talking about??[/B] Jonah waved her off as if the comment was random and meaningless, they needed to do something soon and sitting there wasn?t doing them any good.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=darkred][size=1]OOC: Sorry was up North for awhile. Good to be back in Tennessee.

Kyle looked around frantically. Black Hawk was such a good shot they wouldn't be able make it. [b]"Damn it"[/b] He fired off a few more rounds. [b]"Jonah we need to get away from the truck or it will blow and kill us all"[/b]

Jonah tilted his head. [b]"Wait if it blows we will be considered dead and the smoke and fire will cover out escape to cover so we can tke him and his gang down"[/b]

Kyle nodded. [b]"Everyone clear the truck. Fang, the next time Black Hawk fires shoot the gas tank then follow me to the right. Everyone else go to the left."[/b] Everyone got ready to move as Black Hawk aimed and fired hitting the gas tank dead on thus elminating Fang's need to shoot it as they scattered into the surrounding buildings that compromised Black Hawk and his gang's hideout. Kyle peeked around the corner and fired a shot into a gang member. [b]"They have this place covered so tread carefully"[/b] He hoped the other three would be okay.[/size][/color]

[color=indigo][size=1]Jason walked out of the shadows as Black Hawk examined the tracks in the sand. [b]"They split up. Two and three"[/b]

Jason smiled. [b]"I know who the two are. You take the three"[/b] He watched Black hawk reload then smile as he made chase. Jason walked through the alleyways and back passages. Hopefully Fang would keep her job going by fighting along side Kyle. She was such and lovely girl and would make a very fine addition to his top crew. If Black Hawk came out on top of the three which he most likely wouldn't then there was someone who would have to be dealt with for being too strong.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=slategray]With the orders to split up in her mind, Tessa ran low with Lumine and Jonah. Typical, Ashcraft and Fang were left to deal with the Crimson Slayer. It was pissing her off, Tessa wanted a hand at this guy, too. He had made a personal threat on her life. And there was also an unanswered proposal he'd made. For tea, wasn't it? Tessa was thinking she just might accept, if she ever had the chance to speak with him again, face-to-face.

All this being jerked around by Ashcraft was starting to get to her, too. After being a stand alone kind of bounty hunter, it was irritating to be ordered by someone else. It was like being in boot camp again. Like when she had been thirteen years old.

"Come on," She growled to Jonah and Lumine. They quickly made their way back toward the buildings of the deserted town. The truck they had previously been it exploded in the distance. [I]Oh great, how are we going to escape from this dump now? There goes our last vehicle...[/I] Tessa thought. This was getting ridiculous.
She pressed her back to the rough wall of a nearby building. They were in the shadows now. If they played their cards right, they wouldn't be detected. Tessa had a feeling that Black Hawk wasn't far behind. They could use stealth to their advantage to apprehend Hawk. That would be one bounty down.

Tessa smirked at Lumine and Jonah, readying her gun.
This would be a piece of cake.[/color][/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Lets go."[/b] Tessa said to Lumine and Jonah - [i]weapons readied for automatic fire[/i]. She was more than willing to put many slugs into the Black Hawk's chest. Jonah agreed but Lumine stared her down, asking himself why he was even listening to her in the first place. Before he could turn around and try to sneak his way to Black Hawk solo, Tessa grabbed ahold of the back of Lumine's blood-stained white shirt - [i]her weapons away from him this time[/i].[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Listen, ... Lumine,"[/b] Tessa was kinda fond of calling him by first name and having that privilage taken away was like taking away one of her pistols. Still she had to suffice regardless. [b]"I don't need you going 'gung ho' and getting us all killed, all right? Follow my lead until we can get sight of the bastard. After I give the signal, you can imagine that the Black Hawk is me for cryin out loud."[/b] Tessa turned around, frowning. [b]"I know you want to kill me."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"...You have no idea."[/b] Lumine answered after giving her words serious thought before answering. Tessa didn't turn her head as Lumine said those words and the words immediately afterwards. [b]"But... for the mission, i'll follow you."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"That's what I wanted to hear."[/b] Tessa said, now crouched on the side of the shaded building. [b]"Now listen up team, I'll scale this building and set up for sniper shots."[/b] She looked to the third wheel of the group who had been trying to ignore the slight confrontation of the duo. [b]"Jonah?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"What do you want me to do?"[/b] Jonah piped up, pushing his weight off of the wall. He was glad that the bickering had stopped between them for the time being.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"I want you and Lumine to go past the protection of this building and hide throughout trees, bushes, whatever kind of cover you can find. When you get a clear shot, lay that mutherf***er on his back. Check, check?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Ooohhh yes mamn."[/b] Jonah said, clearly getting off on Tessa's ledership in battle despite being a solo bounty hunter. Lumine agreed to Tessa's plan, though she knew that he would still be a handful of shite if they made it through the confrontation alive. Before Lumine and Jonah could prepare to take off past the building however, Tessa stopped them one more time as she was scaling the building.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Hey guys?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]The two stopped a couple of feet before they exited the protection of the building walls. They turned backwards to look at her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"One more thing. I want him alive. No kill shots."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Jonah frowned - [i]Tessa took away his small fun[/i]. Lumine smiled though, unsettling Tessa a little.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"I need to get some information from him. That's all."[/b] Tessa said, letting Jonah know why she wanted him alive in the first place. [b]"After that, you can make his face look like swiss cheese for all I care."[/b] She threw up her one free hand - the other being used to hold onto the wall.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine turned back around with Jonah after hearing her final words. They were prepared to do as instructed. Tessa squinted her eyes at Lumine as he turned around before scaling the building walls.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][i][b]*What the hell is he thinking?*[/b][/i][/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1]
No kill shots?damn it. Jonah decided to strike up a quick conversation with Lumine as they scaled the building, following Tessa?s instructions.

[B]?You know?Lumine; I still don?t understand why you and the misses are fighting?? [/B] Lumine shot a glance at Jonah, if looks could kill Jonah would have been dead.

[B]?It?s none of your business.?[/B] He half growled.

[B]??yeah, well it is my business when it interferes with my job and increases the probably of me getting shot or dead or getting shot dead...?[/B] Lumine rolled his eyes. [B]?No kill shots, pfft.?[/B]

[B]?Are you ever serious??[/B] Lumine shot a glance in his direction; it was like that of a father telling his child off for being immature, Jonah nodded in response.

[B]?When the occasion calls for it.?[/B] Lumine gave a sigh.

[B]?One last question before we move into position Jonah.?[/B]

[B]?Shoot.?[/B]

[B]?What?s with the glasses?? [/B] Jonah shot Lumine a very disturbing smile.

[B]?Wins me an argument, each and every time.?[/B] Lumine looked at Jonah as if he was from another planet; Jonah voiced his reply in such a way that it sounded as if it explained everything.

No further words were exchanged between the two as they got into position. They chose a spot well concealed that had an excellent view of the ?playing field?. Jonah hoped to god that Tessa knew what she was doing. If she thought that she could get the Hawk to talk, she probably had another thing coming. He wasn?t stupid and certainly wouldn?t give up information if threatened with physical violence. The two climbed up the side of the building and back down the other. Their cover came in the form of a cluster of trees on the opposite side of a near by road.

Jonah leant his back up against a tree trunk with his hands behind his head, he was concealed in thick shrubs, and Lumine was crouched beside him. Their only source of cover if they needed it was a long abandoned guard booth. Jonah could never figure out how on earth they could stay inside one of those claustrophobic things all day long. It wasn?t a very good position but it was the best they had.

Now all that was left to do was wait for Tessa and the Black Hawk to do their tango. Lumine chambered a round, Jonah followed suite before leaning back again. There was really no point in getting worked up over anything. When the Hawk was in his sites then it would be game face on. [/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=darkred]Kyle stepped around the corner of a building and found the point of a sword at his throat then looked off to the side to see a smiling Jason. [b]"I always was the better one"[/b] Kyle spun his staff knocking the sowrd out of his way then got on the other side of Jason putting him in between him and Fang. [b]"You can't get out of this one Jason"[/b]

Jason laughed and let the point of his sword touch the ground. [b]"Actually now is a perfect time"[/b] He grabbed Fang and brought the blade to her neck. [b]"I suggest you drop your weapons"[/b] He smiled. [b]"Or your girl gets it"[/b] Kyle hesitant lowered his staff and frowned as he let the rest of his weapons hit the ground. [b]"Fang will you get them for me?"[/b] Kyle's mouth dropped as Fang gathered his weapons and brought them to Jason who broke them. [b]"And now your last test"[/b] He put the edge of the sword to Kyle's back. [b]"Shoot him in the leg, the stomach and twice in the chest and then right in the side of the head."[/b] He let out a little smile. [b]"Then you will become third in command unless Black Hawk dies then your second. After this I will have a new job for you"[/b]

Kyle stuck his hand into his pocket and began pressing buttons typing a text. He frowned not knowing what he was hitting. He felt the send button and sent it to Lumine. The text read [b]"Fand it Errnt Horm"[/b] He only prayed that they could figure it out.[/color]

Bawk Hawk stepped into the clearing and looked around as a shot hit the building right behind him. He didn't even flinch as he heard the click of a gun and ducked, the next shot hitting right where his shoulder would have been. He rolled and fired once with each gun sending a spray of splinted wood into the air. A small cry of pain was heard giving him a feeling of joy inside. [b]"Hurt two in one day"[/b] He went around to the back of the stairs when a shot hit him in the leg causing him to spin around cover. [b]"The little bastards actually hit me"[/b] He came back out and fired his shotguns knowing that there was no way all the spread would miss them. He wouldn't do that much damage to them, maybe just make them bleed alot, but they could still return fire. He felt his right arm go as a shot came from above, tearing through his joint, nerves, and muscles giving him no control over it immediatly. [b]"Shit"[/b][/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]As Tessa let out two shots, cutting through the Black Hawk's joints, Lumine and Jonah passed the cover of the foliage and the trees and began unloading as many shots as possible in order to immobilize their target. The Black Hawk, though shot and bloody, still unloaded shots onto Lumine and Jonah with his good arm, making the two take cover again behind more foliage.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Jesus! This guy's a pro! He's been shot twice and he's still not giving up!"[/b] Jonah yelled parallel to Lumine, behind a tree.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Yeah, I know."[/b] Lumine stated. He then had an idea, causing him to pause in battle. He looked at his EPG's - [i]'sight' gloves[/i] - and turned the dial to where he could see through solid objects [i](i.e. buildings, trees, etc...)[/i]. Though he rarely used this ability on his EPG's because he couldn't differentiate what was solid and what wasn't in this mode, he thought that it would be a great time to test it out. He turned the dial on his gloves until everything he saw became translucent and began to look through the tree he used as cover. Through the translucent tree, Lumine could see Black Hawk still firing at the two.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Gotcha."[/b] Lumine said with a grin, as he put both his hands from the protection of the tree - [i]desert eagles equipped[/i] - and began firing on the arms and legs of the Black Hawk, rendering him helpless as he fell to the dusty ground in a bloody heap of disfugurement. As Lumine reverted his sight picture to normal afterwards, his two-way began to vibrate. As Jonah ran to Lumine from 10 feet away, Lumine read the text.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][QUOTE][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkred][b]"Fand it Errnt Horm"[/b] [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkred] [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkred]Sent by Kyle: 14:47 hrs.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][color=black][/QUOTE][/color] [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"What?"[/b] Lumine made an awkward expression with his face meaning [i]'What the hell'[/i]? He tried to word out what Kyle meant by the message but was cut off from Jonah speaking.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"So, are we going to go talk to Black Hawk or go find Jason and Fang?"[/b] Jonah asked, blood pumping from the battle.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Before Lumine could answer Jonah, Tessa cut in as well through the walkie talkie.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Mission complete you two. Now all we need to do is take care of Errant Thorn and the Crimson Slayer."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Roger that."[/b] Jonah said through the Walkie Talkie. [i]Lumine, however, froze as he put the cryptic message together with the statements of Jonah and Tessa.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Fang is... Errant Thorn?"[/b] Lumine slowly said, causing Jonah to whip his head to him in near shock.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"WHAT?!"[/b] Jonah half yelled.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine got on his intercom immediately, calling Tessa. [b]"Tessa! If you're still on the roof, look for Kyle below! See if Fang is with him and if so, put a bullet in her head!"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Tessa seemed confused by the new attitude of Lumine - [i]sounding normal again despite the adrenaline and fear running in his voice[/i].[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Shoot Fang?"[/b] Tessa replied.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Do as I say! Do it now!!!"[/b] Lumine yelled, his voice with absolute dread. He got off the walkie talkie and turned to Jonah; also weirded out by what Lumine said. [b]"You. come with me. We have to find Kyle right now!"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"But what about Black Hawk?!"[/b] Jonah said.[/color][/size][/font]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkred][b]==========O==========[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]OOC: [b][color=darkred]Eclipse[/color][/b], you can post what kind of desicion we [i](Lumine and Jonah)[/i] make about Black Hawk. [b][color=darkred]Bláse[/color][/b], you have your orders. [b]=][/b][/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=CenturyGothic][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]A cold aura of purpose surrounded Fang as she focused on Kyle and the Crimson Slayer standing behind him. She felt a tug at her emotions. It was not pity, or mercy, or the sense that she was doing something wrong. It was a feeling of regret... for not being able to take her time killing Kyle. But Fang would do anything for a promotion.

"It was sweet of you, disarming yourself to save my life," said Fang, the serene smile on her face clashing with her piercing tone. "I would tell you to not let your guard down, but you won't be alive long enough to take that advice."

First shot from the left ASP: Kyle's fell as his left knee was shot.

Shots two from the right gun: One bullet in the stomach.

Shots three and four simultaneously: One bullet in the left shoulder and a wound through hisd right side. Just because she could not have a drawn-out torture session did not mean she would let her prey have a quick death. She was not that merciful. The look of pain in Kyle's eyes, the wild look in the Crimson Slayer's... it was intoxicating.

Shot five: Interrupted.

A spray of fire hit near Fang's feet. She did not do as much as bat an eyebrow as she looked up at Tessa. Xue Fang Blackthorn was going to have some fun with this one.

OOC: Sorry, people! That's Fang's full name at the end (Craft was an alias; putting this so there is no confusion like with Sazabi's characters). I have to ask Sazabi about some details, but Bláse, I am sure we should not kill each other... yet. ;) Again, my apologies for being gone, but I have to prioritize, and school comes before all else (it started July 29th, and I have a lot of advanced classes).[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=slategray]Meh, school started. My home computer crashed. All these wonderful things just keep flying at me and glomping me to death.
I'm thrilled.
------------

Tessa saw Fang... no, Errant Thorn, several feet below her. Her eyes surveyed the whole scene, the Crimson Slayer was there, too. Her heart skipped a beat and her gunning arm went unsteady. When she pulled the trigger, she wasn't concentrated. She missed Errant Thorn's foot by about five inches.
[I]Shit[/I], was all she could think as Thorn slowly fixed her gaze on her. Why did she get distracted so easily? Now she'd be outnumbered.

Tessa decided to make the ultimate first move in this apparent newly developed fight. She jumped off the roof, landing in a graceful roll. Thank you, military training. She grabbed a dagger out of her belt and threw it at Thorn's shoulder. She took the bait and dodged it, most of her attention on the passing blade.
Tessa hurdled forward and punched Thorn in the gut and made a quick jab to the throat. Curious as to why she wasn't being attacked by the Crimson Slayer, she glanced at him quickly as Thorn stumbled back out of surprise. He was simply standing to the side with his arms crossed, an amused smirk plastered on his face. Ashcraft was crumpled in a mound near the Slayer's knees, coughing up blood.

This time, Thorn had the second's advantage. She recovered and sweeped her leg underneath Tessa's legs. Tessa crashed to the dirt. Regaining her train of thought, Tessa cradled herself upward, thrusting her booted feet at Thorn's face. It looked like she was doing an expert handstand for some gymnastics competition.
She jumped up and did a quick chop to Thorn's neck. As Thorn recoiled, Tessa pulled out her other dagger and forced it into the younger girl's chest. They both fell to the ground considering the great amount of strength Tessa put forth to do that. She shoved it harder and harder, until warm blood flowed across her hands from Thorn's deepening wound. But Tessa hadn't hit a fatal spot, it was just below the shoulder area, perhapes breaking a rib or two of Thorn's.

Tessa got up hastily and pulled out her handgun. But she didn't point it at Errant Thorn. Instead, at the barrel's end, was the Crimson Slayer. Tessa stared him down intently. He stared back.
"Bravo," He clapped. "You single handedly took down one of my best associates. But you don't really intend on killing me. You won't even shoot me." Tessa's arm went unsteady at these words. He spoke the truth... but he was trying to get into her head, use it to his advantage. But Tessa didn't say a word in return. Just continued holding her gun stationary.
The Slayer attempted to open his mouth to say more, but Tessa cut him off.
"Shut up. Listen. I'm taking you up on your offer," She said roughly.
"My offer?" He raised an eyebrow.
"You said we should go for tea sometime, right? Well... I agree," She explained. A small grin crept onto his face.
"Very well..." His gaze shot to her feet. "Oops." Before Tessa could react, she felt a ripping sensation through her leg. Errant Thorn had recovered and shot Tessa in the leg. She had been sloppy, talked for too long. But it was too late. She had too much weight supported on that leg, and fell.
-------------

Oh, the drama. XD[/color][/size]

[color=darkred][size=1]OOC: I think I can add onto this nicely

Jason almost wanted to laugh at his brother on the ground and the scene that unfolded before him. [b]"So we shall"[/b] He held a hand out to Errent and gently hoisted her off the ground and steadied her before slamming the end of his sheath through Kyle's head killing him. He grabbed Tessa by the waist and searched her making sure there wasn't any tracking devices. He grabbed her phopne and activated the tracking device and threw it under a bush to stall the other two before throwning her into a hidden truck. He waited for Errant to climb in before taking off out of the city. After about an hour of driving Jason came into a very fancy town and pulled in front of a large resort. [b]"This is my city, everyone here is a part of my gang"[/b] He saw the look of awe on Errant's face. [b]"This is your new home"[/b] He picked Tessa back up, making her groan from the pain of his grip on her wounds as he carried her up into the elevator and into the imperial suite. He but her down into a chair as a man came in and began treating her and Errant's injuries.

After about ten minutes Jason had taken off most of his gear but still kept the sword at his side as he set a tray of steaming tea in front of her and Errant. [b]"So now why did you want to take me up on this offer"[/b] His red eyes locked with hers as he waited for her answer in the hypnotic gaze that had made his famous among the ladies.. Almost like he was trying to look straight into her[/size][/color]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine, peturbed by Jonah's question and hearing multiple gunshots already from Tessa's location, looked at the crippled Black Hawk one last time before losing his calm.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"F**k the Black Hawk! We need to get to Tessa and Kyle now!!"[/b] Lumine yelled, immediately running towards the location of the gunfire. He didn't wait for Jonah to follow him, though he was right behind.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]As they made it to the location of the hostility, a van was seen speeding off leaving tire marks at the location. However, the van was not what concerned Lumine and Jonah. 10 feet from the original location of the van, a body was slumped on the ground, blood was visible. The body was dead, no doubt, and they both knew the identity of the John Doe.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][i]Kyle Ashcraft.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]The two bounty hunters showed no emotion, despite the fact that he was an ally. He wasn't well known since his brother was the one who portrayed him in the beginning. Lumine turned to Jonah, his thumb and index finger - [i]shielded by the EPG's[/i] - rubbing his eyes, trying to comtemplate what all happened.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Ok."[/b] Lumine said, exhausted. [b]"Kyle's dead."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"I... just can't believe... he's... damn, he's dead."[/b] Jonah mouthed. He seemed to be taking it a little harder.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Fang is Errant Thorn..."[/b] Lumine continued, ignoring Jonah's whines.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"...Yeah."[/b] Jonah stated, looking at Kyle's body. Jonah couldn't even bury him with all the dust. It would take time away from the - [i]seemingly downhill[/i] - mission at hand.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"And Tessa... where is she?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Jonah thought about the speeding van with a blank stare into nothingness. [b]"Problably taken by Fang and Crimson Slayer."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine looked at Jonah with his grey eyes. [b]"Leaving just the two of us?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"...Yeah."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine looked towards the desert road. [i]No vehicle. No teammates, save each other. One dead, one MIA, one insurgent.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"This... is all f**ked up."[/b] Lumine said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400][b]"At least we still have Black Hawk to talk to."[/b] Jonah said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400][i]That little piece of information Jonah said brought a shimmer of hope to Lumine.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=slategray]The chair was comfortable and soft, all of her muscles immediately began to relax as her body touched the fabric. A man began treating her wound quickly. Tessa found this whole thing paricularly amazing, a moment ago, she'd just been shot from the same team.
Tea was set in front of her, leading her to smile.

"So now, why did you want to take me up on this offer?" The Slayer said, making direct eye contact with her. She ignored the question.

"Is this how you treat all of your enemies? I like it, it's quite the mind trip," Tessa reached for her tea and took a slow sip, letting the warmth slide down her throat.

"I'm glad you are enjoying youself," He replied. He, too, took a drink.

"You know what I'd really enjoy right about now?" Tessa asked, resting her head on the chair. "... Getting an ass load of beer and play some drinking games. That's a quality time right there." He raised an eyebrow, smiling slightly.

"And do you always act so nonchalant when you are in the lair of a supposed 'enemy'?"

"I have nothing to feel apprehensive about. I still have my weapons, don't I? Which is equally as questionable on your part."

"Because I already know you won't shoot me, that's why you still have them..." He stopped to take another gulp of his tea. "But that is besides the point. You still haven't answered my first question." Tessa stared at the ceiling, pensive.

"Hmm... why did I take on your offer? Well..." She paused. "I guess I have nothing left. My whole life I wanted to have freedom, but that wish was never granted. From someone looking at my life from the outside, it looks like I am free. That I have no restrictions. But... my whole life is restricted in a way, I have no sense of being and nothing to live for. I'm forever bound do this stupid duty until I find something better to do. But that 'something' never came for me...."
"I guess, that when I first took interest in this bounty case, it was when I saw your picture on that flier. There was something about you. And it was even better when I saw you in person. You know what drew me to you? That aura of freedom you have. You are the most wanted criminal on this whole planet, but you are so damn calm and don't have a care in the world, or so it seems. And, I like that. That's what I've been wanting. Make sense?"
Tessa let her gaze fall back to him. He was silent for a moment.

"Are you saying you wish to participate in my line of business?" He asked, putting two and two together. Tessa ripped open a sugar packet and dumped the contents into her tea. After swallowing the rest of her drink, she placed the cup on the tray.

"Something like that."[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][B]"This... is all f**ked up." [/B] Lumine stated.

[B]"At least we still have Black Hawk to talk to."[/B] Jonah said, trying to gather some hope from the situation.

Jonah paced up and down the scene before him. Kyle was dead?that thought hit him hard for some reason. Without thinking he walked over to Kyle?s body and turned it over. A blank look was plastered across his face, blood stained his skin. The cause of death, a knife wound to the head?the crimson slayer would die the same way if Jonah had anything to do about it.

[B] ?I swear he won?t get away with this?? [/B] Jonah removed Kyle?s weapons and handed them to Lumine. This was all one huge f**k up; Jonah looked back towards the Black Hawk while speaking to Lumine.

[B]?Let?s go say hi.? [/B] Lumine nodded, the two men walked back towards the Hawk, anger was rising within Jonah with every step he took.

He was angry that he had let the Slayer get away with everything, he was angry for not picking that Fang was Thorn, he was angry with Tessa for going off by her self, most off all he was angry at himself for letting things un fold the way they did. Now Kyle was dead and the only other ally he had was Lumine that was if he could be trusted in the first place.

Striding hastily over to where the Hawk lay, Jonah grabbed the man by his collar and dragged him to a near by tree, un-sheathing his knife he brought the point up to the Hawks right eye and paused. The Hawk looked from Jonah?s glasses to the knife point and back again. Removing the knife from the Hawk?s sight, Jonah stabbed him through the shoulder, pinning him to the tree.

He stepped back and watched the Black Hawk squirm, looking to Lumine he spoke. [B]?Would you like to do the honors??[/B] Lumine nodded and let fly a few good punches to the Hawks rib cage.

Spitting out blood he eyed them both, Jonah let Lumine do all the talking, he heard occasional words like, location, Slayer, base and Tessa but that was all, his mind was elsewhere. Jonah could tell Lumine wasn?t getting anywhere fast with his guy. It was taking what little Jonah had left to restrain him self from brutally kicking the shit out of the Hawk. He wasn?t listening to what was being spoken between the two until he heard the words[B]?Bounties work both ways.?[/B]

Jonah shot a look at Lumine before returning his gaze to the Hawk.

[B]What?? [/B]

[B]?You heard me; you think just because that you?re a bounty hunter that bounties can?t be put out on you?? [/B] Jonah pondered the thought for a moment.

[B]?Is he saying what I think he is saying??[/B] Lumine questioned, Jonah shrugged.

Blood was pouring from the Hawk?s mouth, he would die soon. It seemed as though Lumine and Jonah were a team now, weather either of them liked it or not.

Jonah?s thoughts rapidly changed from one thing to another. He contemplated the money on the Slayers head and Thorns. He could disappear. Retire on a remote island beach somewhere with nothing in sight but sand, surf and a beautiful woman whom he loved. The more he thought about it the more appealing the thought became.

The fact remained that he couldn?t do this job forever; he would either wind up dead or rotting in a cage somewhere which was just as good as dead.

Jonah turned towards Lumine, he had had enough of this already, putting a hand up to his face he removed his reflective glasses; a look of shock briefly crossed Lumine?s face before he, almost shamefully, tried to hide it. Walking over to the Hawk, Jonah pushed his face up so close that the hawk could feel Jonahs breath on his face. Jonah made sure that he had the Hawk?s full attention.

[B]?You will answer our questions or I will F**k you up so badly they?ll be peeling your entrails off the buildings for weeks.? [/B]

[CENTER]+ + +[/CENTER]

I thought that I should make things just a little bit more interesting. Let me know if something needs changing anyone. =] [/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=1]Jason leaned back pondering what she just said.To tell the truth this was the last thing he was expecting. [b]"My life. The life of a slayer is a hard one...[/b] He circled around to behind the couch Xue sat on and rest his hands on her shoudlers while he brought his face down next to hers. [b]"My dear Xue will soon find out, but it is an easy one if you have the right connections and everything properly set up. In fact Xue will be the one to take over my empire which only a slayer can manage"[/b]

Xue turned back to him. [b]"But I have not reached the slayer mark yet."[/b]

Jason hit a switch on the wall as a huge flat screen tv slid out from the ceiling and came to life showing the largest bounties and the new s in a small box. A young female reporter was standing outside the most wanted jail complex. [b]"Investigators still do not know how this happened, but apperantly Errant Thorn has struck again but this time taking out her competitors. Every other person with the title of slayer has been eliminated and brought here. A young bounty hunter by the name of Kyle Ashcraft found the bodies and turned them in for payment for her and now a bounty is out on his head as well."[/b] The reporter kept going as the bounty screen came up. Jason's amount had almost nearly gone up by half while Xue's had gone of the ten trillion mark."[/b]

Xue was speechless. [b]"But this is all false I didn't kill any slayers"[/b]

Jason smiled [b]"Ahh but you did, almost every person you shot on this trip and within the past couple of months was one of those slayers. They were all weak and I need strong members under my wing to train. You earned everybit of it. And I played Kyle and cashed them in to up my already growing bank account. I have someone in every bank so I don't have to worry about being caught."[/b] He gave her a small kiss on the lips then looked up at Tessa. [b]"State your intentions about joining and we will see what happens"[/b][/size][/color]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"You will answer our questions or I will f**k you up so badly, they'll be peeling your entrails off the building for weeks."[/b] Jonah said, frusterated that he wasn't getting anywhere with the interrogation.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]The Black Hawk, basically a cripple now because of his destroyed limbs, looked Jonah in his eyes for what seemed like forever.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"You're bluffing. You need my information to find your precious Tessa. You won't kill me until I talk."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]At this point, Lumine was tired of Black Hawk trying to control the situation; Lumine walked to where Jonah held up Black Hawk, pulled out his Desert Eagle, pointed the barrel at his penis and fired upon it. Blood splattered all over Jonah and Lumine, Jonah looking as if Lumine had lost his mind to shoot opon another man's jewels. Jonah backed away and grabbed his privates unconsiously, though he didn't say a word as he looked at the Black Hawk with mixed emotions now.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Look here you underrated piece of shit,"[/b] Lumine said to Black Hawk as he screamed a horrid sound from the pain. [b]"You're going to answer Jonah's questions. And if you don't, i'll make your last moments on Earth as painful as possible. Now bullshit with me if you want to."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkred][b]==========O==========[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]OOC:[/b] Couldn't really think of much except giving the Hawk an incentive to talk.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=slategray]"State your intentions about joining and we'll see what happens," Was what he said. Tessa sighed. She was so tired it was ridiculous, but she couldn't let the fatige get the better of her. Not right now.
Dammit, where were Lumine and Jonah, anyway? She couldn't hold this act up for long. If she let her expression slip for one second, it'd be over, done. At times like this, Tessa wished people weren't so suspicious and smart.
Silence surrounded her, and she thought over her answer.

"I want to kill the bastard that experimented on me. Back on the battlefield. You see, there is this unit is this world's military that uses the soldiers as lab rats. Pull out this bullshit that they are developing weapons of mass destruction. I just happened to be fighting in a nonexistant war. They sent us to that desolate place soley to prod and poke at our flesh. Inject and scribble down their worthless notes."
"The amount of shit they pumped into me... the amount of radiation I went through... destroyed my chances of ever baring a child. It's like they killed all the eggs in me or something. That's what some doctor said after I got out of that hellhole. I had an examination, to make sure I was still 'safe' and he said I was barren. But I hadn't been before..."
"You see, I think that unit just bullshits their way through our military system. Using good people to mutate for their own sick pleasures. They aren't contributing to military technology at all. And I think they deserve judgement. You know?"
"I want to kill that whole damned unit, and I can't do it alone." Tessa finished bitterly. She wasn't acting anymore. Not just to stall time before she could take the Slayer down. This was real now. Her hatred was apparent.

She wanted to kill that unit off. But not with a bounty head.
[I]Dammit[/I], she thought, [I]where are Lumine and Jonah?[/I][/color][/size]

[FONT=CenturyGothic][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]The recent turn of events had definitely surprised Fang. Tessa wanting to join their organization was certainly unexpected. So was Fang's promotion.

If Fang had one redeeming quality, one good moral, it was loyalty. A special kind of loyalty. If someone pledged his life to her, like all of her gang members had done, she could kill them and enjoy it, which she had. Just because a person was devoted to [I]her[/I] did not mean she was devoted to that person. But the Crimson Slayer...

From the recent events, she would never waver in her loyalty to him. Whether he was loyal to her or not would not matter, because she was loyal to him. Cocky and arrogant, yes, but still loyal. And now she was getting rewarded for it. She would take over his empire, her initial goal, and maybe be closer in more ways than one to Jason. She shivered slightly as Jason moved his hand back to her shoulder.

Fang listened very carefully to Tessa's words, searching the ex-soldier's face for any additional meaning behind them. She was sincere in her hatred of the military unit, maybe a little hesitant. If she truly wanted to join them then it meant a strong ally. Fang needed to know something.

"You would be a wonderful addition, Tessa. Would you indulge me in answering a question or two?" she asked, her voice as always childishly sweet with an ominous coldness behind it. Jason raised an eyebrow at her, but Tessa kept her face clear of any signs.

"Alright," Tessa agreed.

"Ruthlessness is a must in our line of work. Are you prepared to kill anyone who opposes us by any means neccessary? Torture someone for hours on end? Watch them die a painful death, knowing they cursed you with their last thoughts before death?" Fang heard Jason chuckle a little; he knew how cruel she liked to be.

"Yes," Tessa answered.

Fang thought she might have seen a quick look of relief. The next question would not be as easy. Fang smiled; a wild gleam lit in her eyes.

"Will you be able to do that to children? Babies, even? Take their life just to make the parents suffer?"

Fang looked forward to Tessa's answer.

OOC: My character is, in case you have not noticed, sadistic and psychotic (though I do not see how you could miss it).[/FONT][/COLOR]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Al... alright..."[/b] Black Hawk said faintly from his missing penis and the loss of blood. [b]"I'll ... tell you where he... he is."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Shit Lumine,"[/b] Jonah said, concerned. [b]"I think you overdid it by shooting the Hawk. he's fading fast by the sound of his voice."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine, after hearing Jonah, looked at the Hawk - [i]who's neck was clenched firmly in Lumine's right hand[/i]. Lumine had no idea that he was holding the cripple so tightly and decided that if he had let go of his neck, maybe he wouldn't sound like he was going to die. Lumine released his grip, letting the Hawk gasp for air; while at the same time, the Hawk crumpled to the ground once again from dead limbs. It occured to the two of them - [i]Lumine and Jonah[/i] - at that moment, that if they didn't get the information they need, that the Hawk would die: [i]leaving the two bounty hunters shit out of luck.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Tell us where. Right now."[/b] Lumine said, glad that the Hawk was finally talking. Lumine really didn't feel like blowing off another portion of the Hawk's body with his weapon anyway.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"5 miles... down in the direction the van t- took off."[/b] Hawk tried to keep conciousness as he spoke. [b]"Make a left at... the four way... intersect- section... and... and..."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"What else!"[/b] Jonah said, anxiously. [b]"Don't die on us yet! Tell us the rest!"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Black Hawk smiled at Jonah's words while he looked at Lumine, who stared at him with his grey eyes. The Hawk opened his mouth to speak for the last time.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"And... you can't miss it. Big... red... build-......"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Black Hawk, collapsed on the ground already, died, his eyes still opened and bloodshot. Lumine, relieved that the ordeal was over, looked to Jonah who was wiping the Hawk's blood off of his body. Lumine repeated the last words of the Hawk as if he was memorizing themas he got up and turned around to face Jonah in the desert.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400][b]"Big Red Building. Got it."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"So?"[/b] Jonah questioned Lumine. [b]"What's the game plan?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"We follow the orders of a dead man, what'd you expect?"[/b] Lumine answered with a grin. [b]"We'll have to run the four miles though. Just to make up the time we lost."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Run?!"[/b] Jonah looked at Lumine, perterbed. [b]"Are you serious?!"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400][b]"...You know any magic tricks, Jonah?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400][b]"A couple, why?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Can you make a functional vehicle appear from thin air?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"......"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"I didn't think so."[/b] Lumine finished.[b] "And Tessa could be in trouble at any minute, so shall we?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[color=darkred][size=1]Jason cut off Tessa before she could answer. [b]"Do not answer that question yet"[/b] He drew his sword and stood in front of her. [b]"Do not think that Lumine and Jonah can even enter this building alive much left even the outskirt houses. Theri pictures will be every where so if they enter they will be caught and waiting for us when we get back"[/b] He turned to Fang. [b]"If they do show up I want them securly bound and drugged then waiting in this room for us. You have the fortress. If any police or army or anything of the sort come anywhere near hit that red button on the wall if the alram hasn't be raised yet. This place and about half a mile around will be covered in turrents, machine guns, missile launchers, emp shockers you name it. This place is a safehaven for the wanted and we are keeping it that way"[/b]

He motioned for Tessa to stand. [b]"You, me, and a group of my best armed men are going to destroy this unit"[/b] He turned to the door as he fastened his gear and hit a button as a huge row of moniters and computers appeared on one side of the room showing numerous camera angles" A chair came up as Fang sat down and began messing with all the high tech equipment. [b]"Please don't break it"[/b]

Tessa was confused. [b]"Why do you want to help me so much?"[/b]

Jason stopped his back still turned to Tessa. [b]"Because I know you and you know me. You do not recognize me though. I was a part of the expiriments as well. Thats how I got red eyes and hair. I nautrally have green eyes and brown hair. Through that I came to get unbelievable strength and speed. Relfexs beyond comparasion and skills that cannot be matched. It was all for a price though. During the riot when you escaped that was staged by me. Becuase of that I was forced to go through pain beyond imagine. That is the reason I got Fang. She is almost the same age as me and she is taking over in a little less then a year. I am dying"[/b] Silence went through the room then the door opened and a little kid with spiky brown hair and green eyes walked in and grabbed Jason's leg. [b]"This is Garet. Thankfully i could still have kids and as you can see he is almost a mirror image of my and my wife who died at his birth three years ago. He has all of the enhancments I have just won't die as early as I will."[/b]

Garet suddenly walked over to Tessa and looked up at her. [b]"Are you my mommy?"[/b] Jason grabbed Garet and whispered somthing in his ear and he ran off down the hall. [b]"Time to go. Your in charge Fang"[/b]

Almost an hour later a cargo hover plane flew over the ground as the sky darkened. Jason turned to Tessa. [b]"I want you to take care of Garet. I know it is asking much and I won't grab you by the throat and force you. My city can be your safe haven. If you can convice Lumine and Jonah to stop tracking me they can stay peacfully. The army is coming soon and going to attack. They won't reach the city for another day giving us the perfect amount to do what we need"[/b]

[b]"We are here"[/b] A pilot gave the thumbs up as the fifteen soldiers geared up and the back door opened and the ropes were lowered. [b]"Stealth is our advantage"[/b] Jason grabbed Tessa around the waist and lowered himself with his other hand and landed softly on the ground. Three of the soldiers opened fire on two guards with their silenced weapon. [b]"Group one take the west and south wing. Leave no one. Group two is with my on the main and east wing. Come on Tessa"[/b] He drew his sword and quickly covered the ground with Tessa and five soldiers right behind him.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=slategray]Tessa was shaken up beyond repair. One moment, she had simply been stalling before Lumine and Jonah showed up to take the Slayer and Fang down. And the next, she was so wrapped up in what the Slayer had revealed she didn't even know if she was sane anymore.
The appearance of that child had especially blown her mind. She was shaking so bad, her adrenaline rushing. It felt like she was back in that faked war. In her cell, on a kick from whatever they'd injected into her at the time. She had never wanted to feel that way again, the feeling of needing to just bash someone's skull in. The guards had to constantly restrain her back then, because she had attempted to blow out her own brains numerous times. Ammunition hadn't been as protected as it should have been.

When the Slayer grabbed her around the waist, she flinch so hard she felt like she was going to give herself whiplash. At this reaction, he slightly smiled at her. She guessed he knew the feeling, too.
But what would she do once she came face-to-face with Lumine and Jonah? She couldn't trust herself in her current state. She wouldn't even be able to explain. What if she killed them? Fear crept into her chest, but it only stimulated the spasm further. She felt her gun resting in her hand.
Tessa was following the Slayer, but following him into what fate is what she didn't know.[/color][/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]After running the 5 miles at a moderate pace (for veteran bounty hunters) Lumine and Jonah arrived within 500 yards at the specified location of the Hawk.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]The Crimson Slayer's HQ.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Big Red Building."[/b] Lumine said with a grin on his face from the last words of Black Hawk. He then turned to Jonah, the grin evaporating as quickly as it appeared.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Looks like the directions Hawk gave us were correct."[/b] Lumine said to Jonah.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Seems like it."[/b] Jonah replied, dust sweeping over his face and sticking from a light sweat due to the run. He wasn't tired however. [b]"So, are we going in, or what?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Hold on."[/b] Lumine thought. [b]"...If you were the Crimson Slayer, ...would you allow your base to be a sitting duck like this?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Jonah was getting frusterated.[b] "After finding out about Fang being the Thorn, Tessa being stolen from us, Kyle being killed, and going against the Hawk?"[/b] He was about to say yes out of impatience but thought resonably about the situation before he ran off at the mouth.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"...I guess not. ...If he's the most wanted bounty alive..."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Exactly."[/b] Lumine said, finishing Jonah's statement. [b]"Even he will have his tricks."[/b] Lumine smiled, knowing that Jonah used common sense before blowing off his top.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"So, what do you suppose we do?"[/b] Jonah said to Lumine while looking at the building.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine looked at Jonah while his eyes were taken from the building. [b]"I want to tell you something. Something important. Something... that I was going to tell Tessa first but didn't... because of our fight. Something... about my life."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"...Okay."[/b] Jonah said, ready for anything.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]".........."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Well? Are you gon-"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Hold on Jonah. I'm trying to word it in my head."[/b] Lumine said, deep in thought.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Okay..."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"... My real name's Jacob Vallejo; i'm the surviving child of diplomat, David Vallejo and wife, Serena Vallejo - my mom and dad. The Slayer and Kyle - as well as every other bounty hunter, save myself - were put on a mission to kill my entire family line. They nearly succeeded... but failed to find me though."[/b] [/color][color=darkred][b][i]+[/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Though Jonah's glasses were on, his eyebrows arched in surprise.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"...Where were you?"[/b] Jonah asked, still taking everything in.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"I still can't remember. ... I think I was too young to."[/b] Lumine stated. He started to rub his - still - bloody shoulder from the Hawk's gunshot. The pain seemed to be numbing. Lumine was glad for that. He had realized also that he had to take his shirt off from the blood and the growing amount of flies that tried to attack him, though he couldn't remember when he took it off. Lumine shook off the thought and continued to talk to Jonah.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"I'm in this mission now solely for revenge and I've nothing to look forward to when this mission is complete. I just thought you should know these things once we go inside and kill the Slayer."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"...Or he kills us."[/b] Jonah pointed out. [b]"Keep in mind that he's a lot stronger than any of us. ...Or even both of us combined."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Yeah."[/b] Lumine stated. [b]"But if we live, and if we beat him..."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"...We'll be like God's on earth."[/b] Jonah finished with a small smirk.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine nodded. [b]"Exactly."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Alright then,"[/b] Jonah stated. [b]"Wanna see what kind of tricks the Slayer has stored for us?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Let's."[/b] Lumine said to his partner. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Lumine looked around the dust and found the body of a large buzzard that only had a few flies on it. Lumine ran over to it and stuffed as much rocks and dust in it's belly as he could - for the purpose of adding more wheight. After the buzzards belly was full, Lumine summoned all of his strength with his good arm and flung the buzzard towrds the building with surreal strength behind it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]As the buzzard flew to the building however, multiple turrets erupted from the ground and blew the buzzard to bits in mid-air before it was 400y to it's target. Burning bird fragments flew back down to earth, the smoke cloud lingering in mid-air. Sirens were heard from the distance.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Um... We're gonna need... bigger birds."[/b] Jonah said from the small apocalypse that he'd just witnessed.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]"Jesus..."[/b] Lumine said, shock hitting him as well. [b]"...Jonah, call the Army. Like it or not, we're gonna have to split the reward if we're gonna even get close to that house and rescue Tessa."[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[center][b][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkred]==========O==========[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#006400][color=darkred][b][i]+[/i][/b][/color] - Read [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=740322&postcount=48"][color=darkred]Post #48[/color][/url] for more information.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=darkred][size=1]OOC: it is almost done and over with so let's finish this

IC:
Jason blade passed through another guard as more where gunned down. Tessa had taken the spare silencers from Jason so the whole compound wouldn't go up in chaos but it is was amlsot already. A scientist fell from three shots to the head as Tessa looked like she was going crazy. Suddenly the alarms went off. [b]"Seems when have been found out."[/b] They came to a hallway and Jason motioned for the others to go left while he and Tessa took the right passage. Everything was coming back to him as he lead them straight to the head scientists quarters. He kicked open the door and impaled the guard nearest him while Tessa took out the other two. The four scientists seems taken aback as one reached for his gun but fell when he recieved at least five bullets but none were in fatal areas.

One of the scientists looked up and smiled. [b]"Ahh Jason. So good to see you again. i see you have doing quite well at making a name for yourself. You are welcome for the enhancments"[/b]

[b]"I am supposed to thank you for slowly killing me. You will regret syaing that. Tessa I know you would like to exact your revenge so be my guest on the other three. He is mine"[/b] He grabbed him by the throat and hoisted him off the ground with one hand and slammed him into the wall. He then preceded to cut off his right hand then slammed him through the steel table. He cut off another limb then repreated the process. dents in the walls, the door and floor along with the blood where everywhere. Jason held up the almsot dead man and began squeezing until his hand ripped right through the man's throat sending a spray of blood all over Jason.

OOC: after a couple more posts Tessa needs ot be done and the amry needs ot be in place.[/size][/color]